Please pray for Meg

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Jim Fox’s Wife?

Post by temporal1 »

Valerie wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:50 pm It has been awhile, we have so many on our prayer list in need of the Great Physician's touch- One recently went on to be with the Lord which was a blessing.

Jim has the most challenging with his wife, I cannot fathom how people face these things without the Lord.
It was our strength, that we were both believers, not new to faith. i was so grateful for that.

Sometimes disaster draws people to faith, a wonderful thing. i can’t describe what a comfort it was to have faith to fall on.

i had a good friend who’s beautiful daughter was killed in a freak car accident. she was absolutely devastated, at a complete loss as far as where to turn. i’ve never witnessed such emptiness. what a time to begin a faith journey! in the deep abyss.

i’m not sure what followed. i pray for her every time i remember. i prayed for her thoughout my husband’s illness.
i can’t explain all my feelings about it. it’s beyond disturbing.

Jim and his wife are believers.
1 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN