Campground Ramblings

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
MaxPC
Affiliation: PlainRomanCatholic

Re: Campground Ramblings

Post by MaxPC »

Well we didn't get a cat. The weather warmed and the rough rider rodents have retreated.

Now the weather is better we're prepping the veg garden for new planting. Cow pie time! :lol:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Mt 24:35
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is folly with God
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

MaxPC wrote:
gcdonner wrote: Enjoy the needed break, in spite of the flu. May God grant you a quick healing, in Jesus' name.
Thank you for the prayers. Feeling somewhat better today but by afternoon it'll be nap time again. :lol:
are you well now?
i understand the flu is still in high gear. so far, so good, here.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
MaxPC

Post by MaxPC »

Thank you for asking. We are all well now. Plenty of gargling with salt water and hydrogen peroxide helps keep us clear of it along with a decongestant. Viruses like to replicate at the back of the throat so the gargling keeps it under control.
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
Proverbs 18:2 A fool does not delight in understanding but only in revealing his own mind.
MaxPC

Post by MaxPC »

Rain is keeping us indoors this weekend. There's plenty of indoor projects so we'll be far from bored.
:yawn:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
MaxPC

Post by MaxPC »

Everything is starting to sprout here. Some of the more cold tolerant vegetables are going into the ground today. I'll be laying on a heating pad tonight. :lol:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

MaxPC wrote:Everything is starting to sprout here. Some of the more cold tolerant vegetables are going into the ground today. I'll be laying on a heating pad tonight. :lol:
I thought you said your were putting cold tolerant veggies in the ground, so why do they need to have a heating pad laid on them overnight? :shock:
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
MaxPC

Post by MaxPC »

gcdonner wrote:
MaxPC wrote:Everything is starting to sprout here. Some of the more cold tolerant vegetables are going into the ground today. I'll be laying on a heating pad tonight. :lol:
I thought you said your were putting cold tolerant veggies in the ground, so why do they need to have a heating pad laid on them overnight? :shock:
Ah the vagaries of common communication: I should have said "I'll be lying down on a heating pad tonight. Good catch, George. You would make my old English prof proud.
:lol:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

MaxPC wrote:
gcdonner wrote:
Ah the vagaries of common communication: I should have said "I'll be lying down on a heating pad tonight. Good catch, George. You would make my old English prof proud.
Kinda like, Luk 2:16  "And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger." 
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
silentreader
Affiliation: MidWest Fellowship

Post by silentreader »

gcdonner wrote:
MaxPC wrote:
gcdonner wrote: I thought you said your were putting cold tolerant veggies in the ground, so why do they need to have a heating pad laid on them overnight? :shock:
Kinda like, Luk 2:16  "And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger." 
No wonder they came with haste, that would have been interesting to see.
0 x
Noah was a conspiracy theorist...and then it began to rain.~Unknown
MaxPC

Post by MaxPC »

Cramped manger. :lol:
0 x
Max (Plain Catholic)