Today ...

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
Hats Off
Affiliation: Plain Menno OO

Re: Today ...

Post by Hats Off »

Rain yesterday afternoon and most of the day today. Spring seems to be here too early - had some thunder last night. Tomorrow it will probably be changing back to snow. Talked with someone in Ireland today - the only weather they have is rain or no rain. She thought that is still better than all the snow in Canada.
0 x
Wade
Affiliation: kingdom Christian

Post by Wade »

Hats Off wrote:Rain yesterday afternoon and most of the day today. Spring seems to be here too early - had some thunder last night. Tomorrow it will probably be changing back to snow. Talked with someone in Ireland today - the only weather they have is rain or no rain. She thought that is still better than all the snow in Canada.
Two days ago we watched 8 trumpeter swans glistening white fly over the dark river and with shadowed mountain behind while they and the snow were reflecting the morning sun. :D
Yesterday when we found the blue heron he looked so nice against the snow background.
We had fun sleigh riding today. :P
Sounds like she is missing out. ;)
0 x
justme
Affiliation: hermit

Post by justme »

several flocks of wild geese flew past today.

springs coming. even tho the weather got cold and windy again.
0 x
Anything seems possible if you don't know what you are talking about. fb meme
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

justme wrote:several flocks of wild geese flew past today.

springs coming. even tho the weather got cold and windy again.
Cold and windy is right. It's about ten below here at our place in PA right now!
0 x
justme

Post by justme »

ken_sylvania wrote:Cold and windy is right. It's about ten below here at our place in PA right now!
i don't think it's that cold here, yet. central/southcentral pa.
i'm guessing it's coming tho.
0 x
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

justme wrote:
ken_sylvania wrote:Cold and windy is right. It's about ten below here at our place in PA right now!
I should probably admit that my comment was slightly tongue-in-cheek. The ten were below the covers. ;) ;)
Temps were just getting down below 40 degrees F. last evening, down close to freezing this AM.
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

ken_sylvania wrote:
justme wrote:
I should probably admit that my comment was slightly tongue-in-cheek. The ten were below the covers. ;) ;)
Temps were just getting down below 40 degrees F. last evening, down close to freezing this AM.
I thought your comment was referring to Minnesota not Pennsylvania... We at 15°above this morning, but last month we had a number of days in the double digits below zero. We are expecting to be up into the 40s by the middle of the week! A real warming trend. :mrgreen:
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
justme

Post by justme »

ken_sylvania wrote:I should probably admit that my comment was slightly tongue-in-cheek. The ten were below the covers. ;) ;)
:oops:
you got me on that one :lol:

i was sitting here thinking, where are you at? i know some places in pa the weather was really nasty, maybe that took the temp down that far.

you got me!
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

Egg muffins and (faux) bacon for lunch today.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Hats Off
Affiliation: Plain Menno OO

Post by Hats Off »

red faux or grey faux?
0 x