Today ...

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Today ...

Post by Robert »

Today, I got MN up and running after a total delete and rebuild. I am actually glad I had to do it since it allowed me to set it up for much better future use of the domain.
1 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Robert
Site Janitor

Re: Today ...

Post by Robert »

Trying to write php code while homeschooling 3 boys seems to create a few bugs.
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor

Post by Robert »

Today, trying to set yo some new hidden forums (Moderator stuff) has really irritated me. Done this many times and for some reason today it ain't working. Quitting for a bit. I got to build a kitchen cabinet anyway.
0 x
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

Finally got back online thanks to OJ's heads up. I never did get my confirmation email but it let me on anyway.

Spent the last week with our daughter and family. Amazingly the local EPMC church asked me to teach the adult Sunday school class. It's been years since I did that in an Eastern church.

LB
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor

Post by Robert »

lesterb wrote:Finally got back online thanks to OJ's heads up. I never did get my confirmation email but it let me on anyway.
I manually approved you since I knew who you were. Most likely your on line filter is not letting MennoNet.com addresses through You may need to add it to your filters.
0 x
mike
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Post by mike »

Robert wrote:
lesterb wrote:Finally got back online thanks to OJ's heads up. I never did get my confirmation email but it let me on anyway.
I manually approved you since I knew who you were. Most likely your on line filter is not letting MennoNet.com addresses through You may need to add it to your filters.
I never received any confirmation email, none even in my gmail spam folder. However, I saw that I could e-mail myself via the forum by clicking the contact button under my profile, so I did so. That email went to my gmail spam folder. So, that email function is working.
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
EdselB
Affiliation: conservative Menno

Post by EdselB »

I never received a confirmation email, but even so, here I am.
Edsel
0 x
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

Robert wrote:Today, I got MN up and running after a total delete and rebuild. I am actually glad I had to do it since it allowed me to set it up for much better future use of the domain.
I thought things seemed different today here in MN... :mrgreen:
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
gcdonner
Affiliation: Anabaptiluthercostal

Post by gcdonner »

Even after I was confirmed, I was told I couldn't read the threads...But now, here I am and found that Robert has begun his now infamous thread entitled, "Today". Now about all the post totals that we all lost...In that respect, I was the biggest loser from MD (not the state either). This will only confirm what some folks already thought of me... :oops:
0 x
Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed
rightly dividing the word of truth
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

I wasn't here today, but I was on Friday evening.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AqK7CiDZB3IZgc8qqFsjxd599wi5vQ

Doesn't work. I get this message when I use the Img function...

It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct.
0 x