Recreational pursuits enjoyed by Anabaptists?

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Re: Recreational pursuits enjoyed by Anabaptists?

Post by steve-in-kville »

silentreader wrote:
Hey, I never realized what kville stood for.
Yep. We lived in that are from 2000 to 2010. I miss it. Lots of neat history, even some bizarre and unsavory stuff.
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

Joy wrote:
Bootstrap wrote:Even in central North Carolina I can find hundreds of miles of trails without going far - local trails around lakes and through forests and such. If I am willing to go an hour or three out I get to the Joyce Kilmer Forest and the Appalachian Trail.

American's national parks and state parks and trails are truly a treasure.
What is the AT like near you? I'm thinking of walking a short way on it in Tennessee, on Roan Mountain. That stretch looks beautiful.
Roan Mountain to 19E is amazing, definitely take the extra leg to Grassy Ridge Bald. If Mountain Harbour Bed and Breakfast is still open, it is a nice place to stay and they used to offer shuttle service for a reasonable price.
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
Joy
Affiliation: Baptist

Post by Joy »

Thanks so much, Boot. I'm planning a spring trip with my cousin for her birthday, and we both love hiking.
0 x
2Tim. 3:16,17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.