Toronto area

A place to relate, share, care for, and support one another. A place to share about our daily activities and events around the home.
plain
Affiliation:

Re: Toronto area

Post by plain »

Hope you gonna win next time we play :) It was so nice to be showned the area and to visit Elmira Produce Auction Cooperative.
0 x
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

Signtist wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:41 pm
plain wrote:Going to Toronto area a week from now. Any plain churches to recommend?
Enos and Carolyn Miller at Tea-n-Bannock Restaurant used to meet in their restaurant for church. I’ve never been, but I can guarantee that time spent with Enos is fascinating!
Does anyone know the name of this church?
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
silentreader
Affiliation: MidWest Fellowship

Post by silentreader »

Ernie wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:08 pm
Signtist wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:41 pm
plain wrote:Going to Toronto area a week from now. Any plain churches to recommend?
Enos and Carolyn Miller at Tea-n-Bannock Restaurant used to meet in their restaurant for church. I’ve never been, but I can guarantee that time spent with Enos is fascinating!
You may need to contact Signtist. Are you coming to the funeral?
0 x
Noah was a conspiracy theorist...and then it began to rain.~Unknown
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

silentreader wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:03 pm
Signtist wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:41 pm Enos and Carolyn Miller at Tea-n-Bannock Restaurant used to meet in their restaurant for church. I’ve never been, but I can guarantee that time spent with Enos is fascinating!
Yes, we are in Ontario. Roger Drudge was married to my wife's sister. We will be at all the visitations and funeral. I will miss him greatly. You are welcome to come introduce yourself. :-)

I was able to make contact with Enos in Toronto this morning. Thanks!
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Signtist
Affiliation: Midwest

Post by Signtist »

Ernie wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 10:27 am
silentreader wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:03 pm
Yes, we are in Ontario. Roger Drudge was married to my wife's sister. We will be at all the visitations and funeral. I will miss him greatly. You are welcome to come introduce yourself. :-)

I was able to make contact with Enos in Toronto this morning. Thanks!
Sorry I was no help!
0 x