Tennessee: Gun Owner Financial Privacy Legislation Headed to Governor Lee

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Tennessee: Gun Owner Financial Privacy Legislation Headed to Governor Lee

Post by ohio jones »

Ken wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:40 pm Normal people neither care that their credit card company is categorizing their purchases (that is how they get their mileage points and cash back after all).
People who want mileage points and cash back are the very ones who care obsessively about MCCs. If I'm using a card that gives 5x for groceries and 1x for general merchandise, and Fred Meijer codes as grocery but Walmart does not, guess where I'm going to shop (assuming prices are generally comparable)?
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Tennessee: Gun Owner Financial Privacy Legislation Headed to Governor Lee

Post by Josh »

ohio jones wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:14 am
Ken wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:40 pm Normal people neither care that their credit card company is categorizing their purchases (that is how they get their mileage points and cash back after all).
People who want mileage points and cash back are the very ones who care obsessively about MCCs. If I'm using a card that gives 5x for groceries and 1x for general merchandise, and Fred Meijer codes as grocery but Walmart does not, guess where I'm going to shop (assuming prices are generally comparable)?
I should classify myself as a grocery. I do have eggs for sale. Then I could buy all manner of things from myself…

I went to pay a lawyer for legal services the other day and he wanted to do Venmo. I got wanted my Chase credit card would consider it a cash advance.
0 x