Poll: Who will win 2024 Presidency?

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.

Who do you think is going to win?

1. Trump
50%
2. Biden
50%

Total votes: 24

JimFoxvog
Affiliation: MCUSA

Re: Poll: Who will win 2024 Presidency?

Post by JimFoxvog »

Thomas_muntzer wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:23 am This is obama third time. he is the master puppet pulling the strings
Any evidence?
1 x
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

Thomas_muntzer wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:23 am

This is obama third time. he is the master puppet pulling the strings

I am not sure if Obama is pulling the puppet strings, but someone is pulling the strings in the Biden administration. And whoever it is, they are so out of touch with main stream America. Their tweets and KJP's comments consist of a lot of lies and gaslighting.

Obama once made the comment, "Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F- things up." Obama was right.
1 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Switching it up.
Trump to GOP campaigns: If you use my name to raise money, I want a 5% cut

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-gop-ca ... 43702.html
I thought in the past Presidents helped raise money and campaigned for down ballot party races. Money running upstream this time.
0 x
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

Regarding the poll...

If you voted for an option in this poll/thread that is either
...different from the one that you would vote for if you voted for one of them in the general election
or
...different from the one that you consider to be the lesser of two evils

Then please tell us.

I'm curious whether the voting in this poll/thread reflects who people hope will get elected out of the two options currently before the USA.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Ernie

Post by Ernie »

I didn't vote in this poll/thread because I don't know who will win.
And for the record, I don't know which one would be the best/worst for this country, so I have no incentive to vote in this poll/thread for that reason either.
0 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Ernie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:15 pm I didn't vote in this poll/thread because I don't know who will win.
And for the record, I don't know which one would be the best/worst for this country, so I have no incentive to vote in this poll/thread for that reason either.
The thread asked Who will win, but the poll asks Who do you think will win.
0 x
Thomas_muntzer
Affiliation: Midwest fellowship

Post by Thomas_muntzer »

JimFoxvog wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:44 pm
Thomas_muntzer wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:23 am This is obama third time. he is the master puppet pulling the strings
Any evidence?
he is the only former potus who still living in washington DC
0 x
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by barnhart »

Ernie wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:15 pm I didn't vote in this poll/thread because I don't know who will win.
The poll is asking who do THINK will win, not who do you HOPE for or who SHOULD win. I wouldn't have voted in this poll if the those questions were at play.
0 x
joshuabgood
Affiliation: BMA

Post by joshuabgood »

I think Biden will win. I think Trump is the only person he could beat. Also the economy has been chugging along...in spite of inflation and high interest rates.
0 x
Ernie

Post by Ernie »

RZehr wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:54 pm
The thread asked Who will win, but the poll asks Who do you think will win.
I don't have an answer for that either. :-)
0 x