God Bless the USA" Bibles

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Re: God Bless the USA" Bibles

Post by Ken »

ohio jones wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:57 pm
Ken wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:28 pm It just keeps bleeding. Down another 9.2% this morning . I guess the short sellers are cashing in. I wonder what it will be worth in 6 months when the 6-month lock expires and Trump can finally sell his shares. I guess by then he will either be President or not and it won't really matter one way or the other.
I'm quite confident he will not be President 6 months from now. But I guess the statement "either he will or he won't" is even more ironclad.
OK, so the election is in 7 months not six.

Point being, if he is president than the value of Truth Social stock isn't going to matter so much because Trump will be able to exploit the office of the presidency to make as much money as he wants, just like he did last time. And if he loses the election then Truth Social will be worthless anyway because who will want to follow the social media ravings of a 2-time loser has been of a politician? It only has value because people care about what Trump thinks. If he loses they will care about as much about what he thinks as they care about what Mitt Romney, John Kerry, or Hillary Clinton think today. Which isn't much.
Last edited by Ken on Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Ken wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:00 pm OK, so the election is in 7 months not six.
And when is the inauguration?
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

0 x