Poll: US Government "Inside Jobs"

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.

Which of the following do you think were probably a US "Government Inside Job"?

1963 John F. Kennedy's assassination
20%
1969 Fake Moon landing
3%
1995 Oklahoma City bombing
3%
2001 9/11 attacks
9%
2012 Benghazi attack
3%
2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting
3%
2019 Death of Jeffrey Epstein
14%
2020 Covid 19 Pandemic
9%
2021 January 6 storming of the Capitol
11%
None of the above.
26%

Total votes: 35

Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Poll: US Government "Inside Jobs"

Post by Josh »

Ernie wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:13 pm
Josh wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:38 pm
Ernie wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:22 pm
I'd like to hear your narrative as the only one I have heard of is the one from Alex Jones.
Careful checking into backgrounds of the victims revealed either the families didn’t exist prior to the shooting or names were changed (the latter being more likely).
How many victims does this describe?
I think there were 2 dozen. This was 11 years ago and my memory is fading about the whole fiasco.

The fact the establishment felt the need to try it financially ruin Alex Jones for it simply speaks to the magnitude of the coverup. Alex Jones says all kinds of outlandish things, yet they felt it quite important to send a message that daring to speak about this means you should be ruined and silenced.
0 x
Neto
Affiliation: Gospel Haven

Post by Neto »

I checked off the only one I think MIGHT have been orchestrated by a government official. (JFK - It was LBJ, maybe)
0 x
Congregation: Gospel Haven Mennonite Fellowship, Benton, Ohio (Holmes Co.) a split from Beachy-Amish Mennonite.
Personal heritage & general theological viewpoint: conservative Mennonite Brethren.
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:28 pm
Ernie wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:13 pm
Josh wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:38 pm
Careful checking into backgrounds of the victims revealed either the families didn’t exist prior to the shooting or names were changed (the latter being more likely).
How many victims does this describe?
I think there were 2 dozen. This was 11 years ago and my memory is fading about the whole fiasco.

The fact the establishment felt the need to try it financially ruin Alex Jones for it simply speaks to the magnitude of the coverup. Alex Jones says all kinds of outlandish things, yet they felt it quite important to send a message that daring to speak about this means you should be ruined and silenced.
Seriously? That is absolutely not true and incredibly easy to debunk.

The names and family histories of every single one of the Sandy Hook victims is public. And you can look up all of their family histories through public information. In fact, many of them have been overtly public in their lawsuits against Alex Jones. Which THEY won, by the way, not some amorphous faceless "establishment". And many of them are public figures: https://www.the74million.org/article/th ... -for-life/

I could assert, for example, that all the members of your church are fake "crisis actors" who don't exist. And after correctly writing me off as a delusional lunatic you would find it trivially easy to disprove if that was something you even cared to do. Although there would be no point or reason for you to actually bother to do so, since there is no reason to pay any attention to the ravings of random lunatics.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ken wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:23 pmSeriously? That is absolutely not true and incredibly easy to debunk.
I am not surprised you quickly thought you could "debunk" this. Regardless, many reasonable people have questions about various mass shootings such as Sandy Hook or Las Vegas which have not been answered, and instead those who have asked them have found themselves unreasonable harassed and their lives ruined.

Doing such things doesn't improve trust or confidence in government.
0 x
Ernie
Affiliation: Anabaptist Umbrella

Post by Ernie »

Josh wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:28 pmyet they felt it quite important to send a message that daring to speak about this means you should be ruined and silenced.
The families were being harassed and receiving death threats because of what Alex Jones and others like him said. That is all.
Otherwise, most people would have just let him say whatever.
There are fewer worse things you can do to people than to accuse grieving parents that they didn't really lose a child and that they need to be "punished" for acting like they did lose a child.
1 x
The old woodcutter spoke again. “It is impossible to talk with you. You always draw conclusions. Life is so vast, yet you judge all of life with one page or one word. You see only a fragment. Unless you know the whole story, how can you judge?"
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:07 pm
Ken wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:23 pmSeriously? That is absolutely not true and incredibly easy to debunk.
I am not surprised you quickly thought you could "debunk" this. Regardless, many reasonable people have questions about various mass shootings such as Sandy Hook or Las Vegas which have not been answered, and instead those who have asked them have found themselves unreasonable harassed and their lives ruined.

Doing such things doesn't improve trust or confidence in government.
The identify of every single Sandy Hook victim is public information. Their names and ages are all their on the Wikipedia page for the event as well as countless other private memorials pages, news pages, and so forth. There are public obituaries for every single victim as well as profiles of who they were. It is your claim that these people are fake, not mine. I defy you to find a single one of those victims and demonstrate that they didn't have a past history or identity prior to December 14, 2012. All of them had parents and grandparents, birth certificates, vaccination records, school records, property records, family histories, and genealogical records. And many of the families have been public figures for the past 12 years so we very much know who they are.

You wrote: "many reasonable people have questions about various mass shootings such as Sandy Hook which have not been answered"

Really? name one reasonable question that you think was not answered relating to the identity of any of these victims.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ernie wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:33 pm
Josh wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:28 pmyet they felt it quite important to send a message that daring to speak about this means you should be ruined and silenced.
The families were being harassed and receiving death threats because of what Alex Jones and others like him said. That is all.
Harassing people and making death threats is illegal and has nothing to do with what a crank with a TV show says. If those things were happening, then they should have gone after the perpetrators.
Otherwise, most people would have just let him say whatever.
I think there should be freedom of speech. I don't see that the First Amendment has an exception "Freedom of speech shall not be abridged, unless there are claims that death threats are being made because someone says something that may or may not be true."
There are fewer worse things you can do to people than to accuse grieving parents that they didn't really lose a child and that they need to be "punished" for acting like they did lose a child.
Yes, I'm aware of the highly emotional appeals to try and tar and feather anyone who questions this narrative as a bad, evil, and mean-spirited person. The presence of such appeals to emotion is part of why I do not believe the official party line.
0 x