Poll: 2024 Presidential Election

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.

What is your guess as of now of what will happen in the 2024 Presidential election?

1. Biden will win another term.
23%
2. Some other Democrat will win.
3%
3. Trump will win another term.
6%
4. Some other Republican will win.
6%
5. Trump will lose, and the majority of Republicans will say the election was stolen.
16%
6. I haven't the slightest idea.
23%
7. No clue.
13%
8. Other.
10%

Total votes: 31

Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Re: Poll: 2024 Presidential Election

Post by Valerie »

Ken wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:16 pm
Valerie wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:45 pm
Ken wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:20 pm

He's not mixing up names. He apparently thinks he is actually running against Nancy Pelosi. And that he previously ran against Barak Obama. That's confusion, not forgetting someone's name.
Misinformation.

However many believe others are running Biden-
My Dad always got my sister's & my name's mixed up and he wasn't on a fraction of the highly stressful and demanding schedule Trump has always kept. But he did not think he was running against Obama. people need to actually listen to his speeches in context. What he "means" is Biden may be President but Obama is running the show behind the scenes. Anyone who actually listens to his speeches knows his memory iis n intact- I've never seen anything like it-
At least I did listen to a lot of Biden s embarrassing talks as he'd draw SS mall audiences and I'd think "I sure hope world leaders aren't watching this!" Some of his stories about himself are better off not shared in public.

Please feel free to post any blunder then I will post the other 2 hours where he is obviously sharp as a tack. I giggle thinking how often my middle age & early senior coworkers get our names mixed up "for a moment" but it never occurred to me since I know them, to see it as some kind of sign. As soon as Biden started running, I heard so many people comment how he wasn't cognitively competent, which is why you didn't see him that much- the sudden outbreak of COVID seemed to help him stay in hiding but people already saw the obvious So sad; his wife should not have encouraged him to run!
1 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Poll: 2024 Presidential Election

Post by Josh »

Nikki Haley’s latest interview has her complaining she suffered a lot of racial discrimination and couldn’t get into a beauty pageant because she wasn’t white or black. Regardless of what you think about that, it’s bizarre for a member of the wealthiest, most successful race in America - Asian-Americans - to be griping about how hard life was in South Carolina - a place that still has serious poverty for both black and white people.

Before that, she keeps demonising China as the source of our problems and promoting that we need to get more involved in wars in Israel and Ukraine and against Iran. Needless to say I don’t think America needs to be involved in even more war than it already is.

Most disturbingly, despite holding a post as UN ambassador, she seems to lack basic knowledge of geography in Ukraine. If you are calling for billions to spent on a war plus getting involved in a war, you should at least know the equivalent of state or provinces involved in that war.
0 x