Not just cocaine: Secret Service reveals another banned substance was found in Biden's White House

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Not just cocaine: Secret Service reveals another banned substance was found in Biden's White House

Post by temporal1 »

Valerie wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:28 pm
Someone who uses cocaine is Hunter Biden.
The whole world knows this and is probably wondering why he is staying there anyways.

What happened that he has to live at the White House now?
Drug abusers can’t be trusted, can’t be trusted to behave rationally.
My hunch is, HB is under “family house arrest” - i imagine private conversations are HEATED, in the least. It may be both family AND party pressures to clamp down on “the smartest guy i know.”

Turning the U.S. White House into some crazed version of a flop-house.

“VDH: Biden, first lady ‘afraid’ of Hunter, keep ‘angry’ son close because ‘they don’t want him flipping’ “
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/07/30 ... g-1381915/
.. “It would make no sense.
Or why would you get even close to this case?
Why would you have a DOJ that is so politicized and so biased that they’re treating Hunter Biden with soft gloves?
And why is Joe Biden being accompanied by Hunter when he’s under subpoena to disclose his financial status on this paternity suit?
Is he hiding in the White House?” Hanson began.

“You know, when you have a Don Nixon, Malik Obama, Roger Clinton, or Billy Carter, presidents knew how to distance themselves from their family,” he added.

His point was that keeping troublesome family members around in the White House is something unprecedented. ..
Hiding/being hidden.

Very unsettling are the language+tone similarities between JB and HB, when delivering ultimatums to high foreign figures, JB in Ukraine as VPOTUS, HB to China, channeling his father’s VP status. It was bad enough to hear JB doing so, sickening to read about HB parroting the same. The nerve.

A couple of real “wise guys”. A pair of them.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Not just cocaine: Secret Service reveals another banned substance was found in Biden's White House

Post by Grace »

temporal1 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:45 am Drug abusers can’t be trusted, can’t be trusted to behave rationally.
My hunch is, HB is under “family house arrest” - i imagine private conversations are HEATED, in the least. It may be both family AND party pressures to clamp down on “the smartest guy i know.”

Turning the U.S. White House into some crazed version of a flop-house.

“VDH: Biden, first lady ‘afraid’ of Hunter, keep ‘angry’ son close because ‘they don’t want him flipping’ “
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/07/30 ... g-1381915/
.. “It would make no sense.
Or why would you get even close to this case?
Why would you have a DOJ that is so politicized and so biased that they’re treating Hunter Biden with soft gloves?
And why is Joe Biden being accompanied by Hunter when he’s under subpoena to disclose his financial status on this paternity suit?
Is he hiding in the White House?” Hanson began.

“You know, when you have a Don Nixon, Malik Obama, Roger Clinton, or Billy Carter, presidents knew how to distance themselves from their family,” he added.

His point was that keeping troublesome family members around in the White House is something unprecedented. ..
Hiding/being hidden.

Very unsettling are the language+tone similarities between JB and HB, when delivering ultimatums to high foreign figures, JB in Ukraine as VPOTUS, HB to China, channeling his father’s VP status. It was bad enough to hear JB doing so, sickening to read about HB parroting the same. The nerve.

A couple of real “wise guys”. A pair of them.
At least Jill and Joe have secret service protection in the event Hunter "flips".
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

Grace wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:44 am
At least Jill and Joe have secret service protection in the event Hunter "flips".
i don’t believe the fear is in “flipping to violence,” per se.
the greatest problem is revealing further indications of JB being in cahoots with HB. drug abusers, con men, hedonists, make shaky business partners. if the problem were HB alone, distancing POTUS would not be so impossible, as proven by former presidents.

i just read something about Colin Powell refusing to be a candidate because his wife suffers with depression.
formerly, i’d read he refused for personal, private, and family protection reasons. this is the norm. or, has been.

very very few people ever serve as elected POTUS. statistically, few try. very few ever make it to formal campaigns.
there are many valid reasons that sift potential candidates out.

this particular political sifting process does not ensure “the best men win.”

decades ago, i heard a droll remark, something like, “anyone who makes it through to the position of being an eligible candidate for POTUS, should be immediately handcuffed and taken away, the process demands skullduggery.” i’ve never been entirely able to dismiss the premise.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN