Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Post by temporal1 »

Judge Joe Brown / This adds legal opinion insights to P.60+61 discussion:

The Real Dana / LIVE: Fani Willis Ex-Black Panther Father Testifies | Trump Ordered / 2hr 4min
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Robert wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:38 am
Ernie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:49 pm I wonder why right leaning folks feel a need to defend Republicans, and left leaning folks feel a need to defend Democrats.

What if for the next month, everybody on MN who tends to defend either Republicans or Democrats, would defend persons of the opposite party against mischaracterization, false accusation, etc.? Possible???
I can not speak for others, but I work to speak the truth.
If it defends or attacks either party, then so be it. I will not defend someone or party that I would have to lie or ignore core theological issues I have with it. I have theological issues with both the major parties and some with some of the minor parties.

I am often painted into a corner because one party is much further from me theologically and I state that. One can assume that this means I do not disagree with the other major party. That is not the case. I speak it that as and when the topic arises.

I easily see a two tier legal system in the federal, and some in state and local legal systems. The Bidens are just the brightest candle in that injustice currently. I see issues with in the Trump family too. This is why I do not think I will vote for either this election. I still plan on writing in Ramaswamy. I do not trust the vote counters to leave it blank. I suspect it might get filled in by either side.
For the most part, i think Robert’s response pretty well describes the majority on MN. Not necessarily the noisiest ones.
If not, the forum would be unbearable.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

temporal1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:14 am
For the most part, i think Robert’s response pretty well describes the majority on MN. Not necessarily the noisiest ones.
Oh dear, I might be one of the noisy ones.

I find it unbelievable that anyone would deem Joe Biden's lies as just "wrong" statements. In Joe Biden's angry press conference on Feb. 8, he spouted three major lies. Even the very liberal CNN called out those lies and I would post a link to article, but I know that CNN is not allowed here.
1 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Grace wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:57 am
temporal1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:14 am
Oh dear, I might be one of the noisy ones. :lol:

I find it unbelievable that anyone would deem Joe Biden's lies as just "wrong" statements. In Joe Biden's angry press conference on Feb. 8, he spouted three major lies. Even the very liberal CNN called out those lies and I would post a link to article, but I know that CNN is not allowed here.
a number of active posters, including me, were formerly “very noisy,” i don’t think you meet or exceed any that i recall.
in any event, i was speaking in generalizations, not targeting anyone in particular. i continue to think of myself as one of the noisy ones i warn about. i hope not as bad as where i began.

i like Robert’s response. i think it rings true for most.
the fact that politicians+msm FORCE+LEAD stark division doesn’t mean we all have to cater to it.

i believe i’m average on this forum for never having joined a political party, never lobbied, never marched, rarely voted, not voted for party lines (altho not for religious convictions, which i’d not thought of before learning on MD). i know some on forum never vote for religious beliefs, and some in the world never vote, for numbers of reasons.

In the past, there was quite a lot of disappointment in the world for those who did not exercise their right to vote.
i’m not sure how much that’s changed. (and not interested in charts+graphs on it.)

i’m for raising the voting age to 30 or older, to give voters an opportunity to gain some real life experience (esp away from gov indoctrination centers) before they vote. legal citizens. you know, basic common sense governance.

i don’t believe there is any INHERENT difference between human-constructed political parties.

i believe, at any given time, it’s likely one will be more ungodly than another, i see no reason to pretend otherwise.
at present, one party is off the charts embracing carnal sin; including child mutilation, for-profit wholesale extermination of the most innocent+vulnerable, with no slowing down on the horizon.

for many, IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE. for pete’s sake, they have a flag to worship. not optional, by force of the sword.
for healthy, well-adjusted minds, many of these things are NONPARTISAN, regardless of what politicians+msm demand.
reject THEIR labels+boxes. return to faith+family.

anyway. i must be digressing. :?
0 x

UNKNOWN
Jazman
Affiliation: Lanc Menno Conf

Post by Jazman »

Looks like the case for impeachable offenses by Biden or family is on shaky ground...
Does anyone here still have faith in the GOP congressional investigators and their star witness, Alexander Smirnov...? Do your trusted media sources have anything to say or are they spinning it so as to save face for the 'investigating' congressmen?
0 x
A history that looks back to a mythologized past as the country’s perfect time is a key tool of authoritarians. It allows them to characterize anyone who opposes them as an enemy of the country’s great destiny. - Heather Cox Richardson
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Jazman wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:02 pm Looks like the case for impeachable offenses by Biden or family is on shaky ground...
Does anyone here still have faith in the GOP congressional investigators and their star witness, Alexander Smirnov...? Do your trusted media sources have anything to say or are they spinning it so as to save face for the 'investigating' congressmen?
This might be the wrong forum to be asking the opinion of rank and file Republicans.
0 x
Grace

Post by Grace »

Jazman wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:02 pm Looks like the case for impeachable offenses by Biden or family is on shaky ground...
Alexander Smirnov was just one small piece to the Biden Family corruption puzzle.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Josh wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:46 pm
Does anyone here still have faith in the GOP congressional investigators and their star witness, Alexander Smirnov...?
Do your trusted media sources have anything to say or are they spinning it so as to save face for the 'investigating' congressmen?
This might be the wrong forum to be asking the opinion of rank and file Republicans.
Another great reflection of us/them thinking.
0 x

UNKNOWN
barnhart

Post by barnhart »

I can't see that Jazzman asked for the opinion of rank and file Republicans. He just asked what the participants of this thread think.
2 x
Jazman
Affiliation: Lanc Menno Conf

Post by Jazman »

barnhart wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:38 pm I can't see that Jazzman asked for the opinion of rank and file Republicans. He just asked what the participants of this thread think.
Yes, that was the intention... I'm aware there's probably few if any "rank & file" or card carrying members of the GOP here... but there are certainly adjacent; there are certainly talking point conveyors... I assume from that group, based on what they post here, that they believe in the impeachment of Biden / prosecution of Hunter, etc cause. So I'm asking those people, who also inhabit these forums. What do you or your preferred media think of the latest developments?
0 x
A history that looks back to a mythologized past as the country’s perfect time is a key tool of authoritarians. It allows them to characterize anyone who opposes them as an enemy of the country’s great destiny. - Heather Cox Richardson