Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Hunter Biden Plea Deal

Post by Grace »

Jazman wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:46 am
barnhart wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:38 pm I can't see that Jazzman asked for the opinion of rank and file Republicans. He just asked what the participants of this thread think.
Yes, that was the intention... I'm aware there's probably few if any "rank & file" or card carrying members of the GOP here... but there are certainly adjacent; there are certainly talking point conveyors... I assume from that group, based on what they post here, that they believe in the impeachment of Biden / prosecution of Hunter, etc cause. So I'm asking those people, who also inhabit these forums. What do you or your preferred media think of the latest developments?

Not sure that I am "rank & file" or card carrying member of the GOP but will respond on what I think. Alexander Smirnov lied and lying is wrong.

Now that we are playing the game on what "people and their preferred media" think about lying political people. What do the people who defend the president and his family, who inhabit these forums and their media, think of the constant lying on the part of the president? What did they think about the lying about Trump/Russia collusion lie, or the Steele Dossier lie?

Don't answer those questions, because we should all believe that lying is wrong, no matter who does it.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Jazman wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:46 am
barnhart wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:38 pm I can't see that Jazzman asked for the opinion of rank and file Republicans. He just asked what the participants of this thread think.
Yes, that was the intention... I'm aware there's probably few if any "rank & file" or card carrying members of the GOP here... but there are certainly adjacent; there are certainly talking point conveyors... I assume from that group, based on what they post here, that they believe in the impeachment of Biden / prosecution of Hunter, etc cause. So I'm asking those people, who also inhabit these forums. What do you or your preferred media think of the latest developments?
Generally speaking I have other things to do than keep up go date on every item of news. I did keep up to date on the Fanni Willis corruption case since local government corruption is an interest of mine.
0 x
Grace

Post by Grace »

Jonathon Turley wrote an article on the Alex Alexander Smirnov issue.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/21/opinion/t ... he-bidens/
0 x
Grace

Post by Grace »

Remember when Hunter Biden demanded he demanded his alleged corruption hearing with the Oversight Committee be public, and not a closed door hearing. Now when giving an opportunity to have a a public hearing, he has denied that same opportunity he clamored for a few months ago.

https://thehill.com/homenews/4528859-hu ... c-hearing/
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Grace wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:39 am Remember when Hunter Biden demanded he demanded his alleged corruption hearing with the Oversight Committee be public, and not a closed door hearing. Now when giving an opportunity to have a a public hearing, he has denied that same opportunity he clamored for a few months ago.

Now they are just grandstanding and being abusive. He already testified to the committee. They chose to take his testimony in closed session. It's done.

Face it Grace. There is no evidence that Joe Biden engaged in any illegal corruption of any kind. After all these millions spent and endless hearings by four separate investigations they have found nothing. If they had found anything we would have moved on to an impeachment long ago.
1 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Grace

Post by Grace »

Ken wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:09 am
Grace wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:39 am Remember when Hunter Biden demanded he demanded his alleged corruption hearing with the Oversight Committee be public, and not a closed door hearing. Now when giving an opportunity to have a a public hearing, he has denied that same opportunity he clamored for a few months ago.

Now they are just grandstanding and being abusive. He already testified to the committee. They chose to take his testimony in closed session. It's done.

Face it Grace. There is no evidence that Joe Biden engaged in any illegal corruption of any kind. After all these millions spent and endless hearings by four separate investigations they have found nothing. If they had found anything we would have moved on to an impeachment long ago.
Doesn’t make him less lawless and less of a constant compulsive liar, who has committed numerous illegal acts. There is overwhelming evidence that Joe Biden willfully and illegally retained classified documents at different locations. He shared information from those documents with his ghost writer. Yet he won’t be charged for his lawlessness, on grounds his memory is to lax to go before a jury. Which is a crazy excuse, because they could always jack him up with drugs, like they did before the SOTU address.

0 x