Justice Department sues the Justices

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Re: Justice Department sues the Justices

Post by Robert »

Ken wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:55 pm So no, you have no evidence whatsoever that he is being targeted for political reasons. Got it.
And you have no evidence for the claims you made. As Christians, we should not make baseless claims or say things that we do not know are absolutely true.

Feel free to state your opinions but word it as opinions, not as fact. Wording something as fact that is just one person's opinion may be reason for an official warning. We need to get away from political talking points and presentations and work towards speaking the truth in love and letting no evil come out of our mouths and keyboards.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Robert wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:51 am
Ken wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:55 pm So no, you have no evidence whatsoever that he is being targeted for political reasons. Got it.
And you have no evidence for the claims you made. As Christians, we should not make baseless claims or say things that we do not know are absolutely true.

Feel free to state your opinions but word it as opinions, not as fact. Wording something as fact that is just one person's opinion may be reason for an official warning. We need to get away from political talking points and presentations and work towards speaking the truth in love and letting no evil come out of our mouths and keyboards.
I don't have a particular opinion on this case. I didn't start this thread or post a link to the article.

Josh is the one who came here and claimed with ZERO evidence that the 13 coal companies owned by governor Jim Justice are being targeted for political reasons. When it is clear from the article that we are talking about violations and fines spanning two administrations Republican and Democratic, and investigations that were begun during the Trump Administration under the Trump DOJ. Which frankly makes that notion absurd.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

Ken wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:09 am
Robert wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:51 am

I don't have a particular opinion on this case. I didn't start this thread or post a link to the article.

Josh is the one who came here and claimed with ZERO evidence that the 13 coal companies owned by governor Jim Justice are being targeted for political reasons. When it is clear from the article that we are talking about violations and fines spanning two administrations Republican and Democratic, and investigations that were begun during the Trump Administration under the Trump DOJ. Which frankly makes that notion absurd.
I stated this to you. Take the admonishment and move on. You do not need to tell me if someone else is doing anything. Stop pointing at everyone else and do some self reflection.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.