If Trump deliberately hid classified documents.

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: If Trump deliberately hid classified documents.

Post by Grace »

Josh wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:58 pm Biden gave an angry press conference today complaining that the special prosecutor shouldn't have said he is feeble minded and objecting to that. The press then hammered him with questions about it, and he responded angrily to them (not that I blame them; who wants to sit and field questions from people who are questioning if you're feeble minded?)
The angry press conference was held later yesterday. And while Biden was claiming his memory is fine he made at least two memory mistakes. Today at the White House Press Briefing, KJP and the other guy they had in, didn't come out and say that Robert Hur's report was a lie, but they repeatedly said it is false and not reality. They say his mental acuity is fine. But watching and hearing him speak says otherwise and I guess they think we can't see it or hear it.

In the angry press conference yesterday, Biden lied three times.

First he said, that the classified documents in his home were in filing cabinets that were locked or able to be locked. Some files were in cabinets. But there were numerous photos of badly damaged boxes in his messy garage. Those files in the garage were highly classified files about Afghanistan, all mixed in with household junk. Other files were in unlocked drawers in the office and basement den.

Second lie. Biden claimed that none of the files he had were highly classified. Robert Hur 's report says that Biden had markings identifying them as "Top special/sensitive Compartmented information", which is a very high level of classification.

Third lie, Biden denied that he shared classified information with his ghostwriter saying he cab "guarantee" he didn't. The report says otherwise. He read information taken from classified documents verbatim to his ghostwriter.

But then again were they lies or was it because he forgot the facts?

I got this information from a liberal news outlet that I think might be banned here. For that reason I didn't provide a link.
0 x