Tucker Carlson Departs Fox News, Effective Immediately

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Re: Tucker Carlson Departs Fox News, Effective Immediately

Post by Ken »

Szdfan wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:28 pm
temporal1 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:45 pm
Szdfan wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:47 am In the past week Tucker has been in Moscow marveling at the low cost of groceries and other wonders of an autocratic regime.

Chess champion and Soviet dissident Gary Kasparov on the death of Nalvany:

droll.
i wish there could be peace of mind about the high value of human life in the west.
What does the value of human life in the West have to do with the mysterious death of the head of the opposition to Putin a month before the Russian election?
I guess if the US acted like Russia then Trump would have died months ago under mysterious circumstances while in solitary confinement in Guantanamo (Navalny) or his plane would have crashed under mysterious circumstances with all his top people on board (Prigozhin) or maybe he would have mysteriously fallen out of a window on the Trump Tower and died (Egorov)
2 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Tucker Carlson Departs Fox News, Effective Immediately

Post by barnhart »

These Russian enthusiasts like Carlson seem blind to the abuses of Putin. They complain about the corruption in Ukraine while Forbes is considering ranking Putin among the richest people in the world. If you are not satisfied with election security in the US, I can't see how a reasonable person might consider Russian elections better. If you are concerned with family and friends of US politicians leveraging power for gain, how can you defend Russia with a straight face, the oligarchs there have perfected public theft.
2 x