MyPillow guy has to pay $5 million as promised

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Re: MyPillow guy has to pay $5 million as promised

Post by Szdfan »

Jazman wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:07 am I'm astonished or bemused or sickened by what appears to be a bunch of grown men (particularly Lindell et al) going to the lengths they did in order to try to make their own fraud or conspiracy look legitimate by doing the symposium and then the contest... the whole thing from start to finish is a paper tower, and it feels like some of them knew it - yet it looks like they spent hours and hours and meetings and money and who knows what all to come up with/write out/organize the "contest" and the symposium and.... :shock: Massive own goal, for the whole world to see now...
They're the true believers who believe that it must be true regardless of whatever the facts are.

I wish I had that kind of money to throw around.
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

Robert wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:03 am
Jazman wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:07 am I'm astonished or bemused or sickened by what appears to be a bunch of grown men (particularly Lindell et al) going to the lengths they did in order to try to make their own fraud or conspiracy look legitimate by doing the symposium and then the contest... the whole thing from start to finish is a paper tower, and it feels like some of them knew it - yet it looks like they spent hours and hours and meetings and money and who knows what all to come up with/write out/organize the "contest" and the symposium and.... :shock: Massive own goal, for the whole world to see now...
It puzzles me why we are even discussing it on here. It has no connection to us or our faith. It seems really out of place. I will not post more here because I have no interest.
I would argue that this thread is relevant because the controversy over fraud in the 2020 election has been a major on discussion on this forum. Lindell is one of the major players pushing conspiracy theories about the election.

But perhaps there need to be more limits on what topics are discussed in the politics forum.
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Szdfan wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:29 am I would argue that this thread is relevant because the controversy over fraud in the 2020 election has been a major on discussion on this forum. Lindell is one of the major players pushing conspiracy theories about the election.

But perhaps there need to be more limits on what topics are discussed in the politics forum.
There is no need for limits. There is a need for self-control.
0 x