Would you vote for Robert Kennedy, Jr?

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.

Would you vote for Robert Kennedy, Jr?

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes: 14

steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Re: Would you vote for Robert Kennedy, Jr?

Post by steve-in-kville »

Bobby Jr. in 2024!! :D
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

JimFoxvog wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:02 am I'd have to see who Kennedy is running against. I appreciate his stance against a huge military, but his anti-vax stuff is a bit too odd for me.
Vaccines, like the Smallpox vaccine, have saved a lot of lives. Calling someone "anti-vax" implies that they are against all vaccines, and is a term often used to discredit someone.

Almost everyone would agree that "if a vaccine has injured or killed someone, then the maker of that vaccine should be held responsible." This is the real debate.

Yet, Big Pharma, Big Media, Big Tech will call Kennedy an "anti-vaxer" to stop us from hearing him say that a lot of people have been injured by the mRNA vaccines, which were never properly tested under "Operation Warp Speed".

And because of the 1986 "National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act", you cannot sue Pfizer or Big Pharma for injuries suffered from their dangerous vaccines in a regular court of law - you can only sue in their special "vaccine courts" that sit without a jury trial.

Robert Kennedy has taken on the corporate greed of Big Pharma to make them responsible for the injuries that their products create. That is why the call him "anti-vax" and a "kook". It is all about corporate money, and censoring the opposition.

Here is Robert Kennedy's interview with Kristi Leigh on this subject:

https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=61a9478 ... 7dcac9c0cd

[media]https://madmaxworld.tv/watch?id=61a9478 ... 7dcac9c0cd[/media]

One of my close friends, his wife died from the COVID vaccine. After she was vaccinated, for the next 3 days she got the chills and could not get warm and stayed in bed. She got up to go to the bathroom, and died in the hallway from a heart attack, 3 days after the shot. A lot of young athletes are dying from heart attacks. The mRNA vaccine can cause blood clots that are killing people, which is found in autopsy. This news is being heavily censored in the USA, you won't be able to search on Google and find it - you have to look outside the USA or on alternative news sources to find information.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

He has zero chance of winning. His voice is way to quavery and weak.
0 x
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

RZehr wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:33 am He has zero chance of winning. His voice is way to quavery and weak.
He does have a voice condition. And if he did have a chance, I would fear for his life.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

RZehr wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:33 am He has zero chance of winning. His voice is way to quavery and weak.
That doesn’t seem to have stopped Fetterman (who’s still in the hospital) or Biden (who rambles incompetently about ice cream).
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

JohnHurt wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:11 am
JimFoxvog wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:02 am I'd have to see who Kennedy is running against. I appreciate his stance against a huge military, but his anti-vax stuff is a bit too odd for me.
Vaccines, like the Smallpox vaccine, have saved a lot of lives. Calling someone "anti-vax" implies that they are against all vaccines, and is a term often used to discredit someone.
Kennedy was a one-note anti-vax machine even before COVID. He was endlessly pushing the completely discredited conspiracy theory about the MMR vaccine and autism, or whatever vaccine that was. He's been doing the anti-Vax thing going back to 2005, Here is a Scientific American article from 2017 (3 years before COVID) detailing all of his anti-Vax lies and misinformation going back years and years: https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... -science1/
1 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
JimFoxvog
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by JimFoxvog »

I read he's been encouraged and backed by Steve Bannon. That makes it a definite "no!"
Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon had been encouraging Kennedy to run for months, believing he could be both a useful chaos agent in the 2024 race and a big name who could help stoke anti-vaccine sentiment around the country, sources familiar with the matter told CBS News' Robert Costa.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/anti-vacci ... en-in-2024
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

I would consider him. I think what happens when people like RKJ(D) and Ramaswamy(R) run in the primaries is it opens up important lines of discussion and it can turn a party towards a more populous stance. We need people like this in both parties. There are still a lot of moderate Democrats that will support him. He may not get the nomination, but he can have a massive effect on the party.
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

Robert wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:45 am I would consider him. I think what happens when people like RKJ(D) and Ramaswamy(R) run in the primaries is it opens up important lines of discussion and it can turn a party towards a more populous stance. We need people like this in both parties. There are still a lot of moderate Democrats that will support him. He may not get the nomination, but he can have a massive effect on the party.
historically, i think true.
bernie sanders revealed current conditions. others who have recently left the DNC describe similar (rigidity) on the left.
intolerance within is specially bothersome. too much “organization” to be good for anybody.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

If RFK Jr and Vivek ran for President it would mean our democracy would heal and both sides would have to seek compromise and return to living in one country. And both of them would point out very serious problems with how the 1% are fleecing the 99% in this country.

That is why the global elites NEVER want to see an election like this.
2 x