Would you vote for Robert Kennedy, Jr?

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes: 14

JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

Robert Kennedy Jr. is considering running for President in 2024. He appears to be against the War in Ukraine, and so is completely out of step with the rest of the Democrat Party.

1. Would you vote for Kennedy "as a person" even if you consider yourself "Republican"?

2. Are there any other Democrats that oppose the war in Ukraine?

Here is Kennedy's statement on his reason for running for the Presidency:
Help me decide whether to run for President. Visit http://TeamKennedy.com to volunteer or contribute. If it looks like I can raise the money and mobilize enough people to win, I’ll jump in the race. If I run, my top priority will be to end the corrupt merger between state and corporate power that has ruined our economy, shattered the middle class, polluted our landscapes and waters, poisoned our children, and robbed us of our values and freedoms. Together we can restore America's democracy.
Here is Mr. Kennedy's statement on our current situation:
“The collapse of U.S. influence over Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom’s new alliances with China and Iran are painful emblems of the abject failure of the Neocon strategy of maintaining U.S. global hegemony with aggressive projections of military power,” Kennedy said Monday on Twitter, sharing an article from Reuters on OPEC+ cutting production to spike the price of oil in defiance of the Biden regime.

“China has displaced the American Empire by deftly projecting, instead, economic power,” Kennedy continued. “Over the past decade, our country has spent trillions bombing roads, ports, bridges, and airports. China spent the equivalent building the same across the developing world.”

“The Ukraine war is the final collapse of the Neocon’s short-lived ‘American Century.’ The Neocon projects in Iraq and Ukraine have cost $8.1 trillion, hollowed out our middle class, made a laughingstock of U.S. military power and moral authority, pushed China and Russia into an invincible alliance, destroyed the dollar as the global currency, cost millions of lives and done nothing to advance democracy or win friendships or influence,” Kennedy said.
Mr. Kennedy is one of the few politicians, or the only one I know, that has spoken out about the "now obvious" dangers of the COVID vaccines. Trump was a complete failure on the vaccine problems, as Trump still won't acknowledge his mistakes on vaccines.

Mr. Kennedy has also done a lot of work to protect our environment. And he appears to be Anti-War.

What is your opinion of RFK Jr?
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Re: Would you vote for Robert Kennedy, Jr?

Post by steve-in-kville »

Absolutely! The Kennedy's are the best thing that has ever happened to America 8-)
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

I doubt he could win[*] but he would be a great President. Given that he challenges the global elites, he would probably end up dead just like his uncle and dad.

[*] and by “could not win”, I mean the global elites would not allow the votes for him to be counted and would falsify votes for his opponent. If you thought the elites hated Trump, wait until you would see this one.
0 x
JohnHurt

Post by JohnHurt »

steve-in-kville wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:19 am Absolutely! The Kennedy's are the best thing that has ever happened to America 8-)
If Teddy had driven a Volkswagen at Chappaquiddick, well, the girl would have drowned anyway.

Each man stands on his own feet. I like RFK Jr because he is anti-war, and he has called out Big Pharma on their vaccine injuries.

The rest of the Democrat Party toes the line for Big Pharma and the Military Industrial Complex. And very few Republicans are anti-war.

Mitch McConnell has been bought and paid for by Big Pharma.

I did figure out how to stop all future wars by the USA. Have the government add a checkbox on your IRS Tax Return that if you support the war in Ukraine, add $3,000 to your tax bill. If you oppose the war, take $3,000 off your tax bill. Make only the people that want this war - pay for this war, instead of all of us paying for it.

Also, by checking the box that you support the war in Ukraine, this automatically drafts you into the US Military, 18 to 65 years old, both male and female. You will be reporting for duty on Monday. You would be amazed how many "liberals" and "conservatives" would become "anti-war".

Add that one checkbox to the IRS tax returns, and this war would be over immediately.

No one has the guts to spend their own money for this war, or give their life for it. But they can give a really good speech why we should "all" spend our money and die for it, while they hide in their basement.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
JohnHurt

Post by JohnHurt »

Josh wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:49 am I doubt he could win[*] but he would be a great President. Given that he challenges the global elites, he would probably end up dead just like his uncle and dad.

[*] and by “could not win”, I mean the global elites would not allow the votes for him to be counted and would falsify votes for his opponent. If you thought the elites hated Trump, wait until you would see this one.
Yes, they also stole the 2016 and 2020 Democratic Primaries from Bernie Sanders, for the same reason.

Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul co-authored the "Audit the Federal Reserve Act", and that has been the end of Bernie's Presidential hopes. The Elite will never let him have real power. The privately owned Federal Reserve is the source of the Elite's wealth, which gives them power over the rest of us. Sanders attacked their Sacred Cow. But they won't kill him, just neutralize him.

I am surprised they did not kill Trump. They appear desperate to keep him from running.
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

JohnHurt wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:58 pm
Josh wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:49 am I doubt he could win[*] but he would be a great President. Given that he challenges the global elites, he would probably end up dead just like his uncle and dad.

Yes, they also stole the 2016 and 2020 Democratic Primaries from Bernie Sanders, for the same reason.

Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul co-authored the "Audit the Federal Reserve Act", and that has been the end of Bernie's Presidential hopes. The Elite will never let him have real power. The privately owned Federal Reserve is the source of the Elite's wealth, which gives them power over the rest of us. Sanders attacked their Sacred Cow. But they won't kill him, just neutralize him.

I am surprised they did not kill Trump. They appear desperate to keep him from running.
Stole the Democratic primaries from Bernie Sanders? He isn't even a Democrat. He was a non-Democrat who was trying to steal it from other actual Democrats.

His entire 2020 strategy was to coast along getting 30% of the vote which was his actual ceiling, and counting on all the other candidates split the remaining vote between them so he could coast into nomination without actually winning a majority anywhere. When too many of the other candidates dropped out early he was left with no other strategy. His BEST showing in the 2020 primaries was the 40% he got in Nevada if you don't count his home state of Vermont. He might have gotten a few more votes in a couple of small states like Idaho and North Dakota that weren't really being contested. But in the vast majority of the country he never broke much more than 30% anywhere. He ran the entire table of primaries and his final total primary vote was 26%. That isn't having an election "stolen" from you. That is just losing. A majority of Democrats were just not buying what he was selling.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Come on Ken. I remember the very dirty tricks used against Sanders. You should keep in mind I used to be involved with Democratic campaigns back when Sanders was seriously running. I was not caucusing for him but even as a non-supporter I was unimpressed with the extents they went to to suppress him and his message.
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:12 pm Come on Ken. I remember the very dirty tricks used against Sanders. You should keep in mind I used to be involved with Democratic campaigns back when Sanders was seriously running. I was not caucusing for him but even as a non-supporter I was unimpressed with the extents they went to to suppress him and his message.
Dirty tricks? You are going to have to do better than that and spell it out. Are you whining about superdelegates or some such?. Politics is rough and always has been. GOP primaries are far more rough and tumble.

The fact is that Sanders never had more than a minority of Democratic voters behind him. Not in 2016 and not in 2020. And he finished far behind in the popular vote in both races so nothing was stolen from him. During the 2016 campaign he never once matched Clinton's polling numbers. He simply got way less votes in 2016 than Clinton and way less votes in 2020 than Biden.

In any event, Robert Kennedy Jr. is a far more ridiculous character than Bernie Sanders. I don't know if he is planning to to run at a Dem or Republican. He would probably be better off running as a Republican because he is basically a one-note anti-vax machine and that position is shared by maybe 5% of Democrats. He should run as a Republican. That is where he will find more support.
'
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:12 pm Come on Ken. I remember the very dirty tricks used against Sanders. You should keep in mind I used to be involved with Democratic campaigns back when Sanders was seriously running. I was not caucusing for him but even as a non-supporter I was unimpressed with the extents they went to to suppress him and his message.
Dirty tricks? You are going to have to do better than that and spell it out. Are you whining about superdelegates or some such?. Politics is rough and always has been. GOP primaries are far more rough and tumble. Sanders was pathetic to whine when he couldn't even be bothered to join the party.

The fact is that Sanders never had more than a minority of Democratic voters behind him. Not in 2016 and not in 2020. And he finished far behind in the popular vote in both races so nothing was stolen from him. During the 2016 campaign he never once matched Clinton's polling numbers. He simply got way less votes in 2016 than Clinton and way less votes in 2020 than Biden.

In any event, Robert Kennedy Jr. is a far more ridiculous character than Bernie Sanders. I don't know if he is planning to to run at a Dem or Republican. He would probably be better off running as a Republican because he is basically a one-note anti-vax machine and that position is shared by maybe 5% of Democrats. He should run as a Republican. That is where he will find more support. Then he and DeSantis can compete for who is the most anti-Science and anti-Vax.
'
0 x
JohnHurt

Post by JohnHurt »

Ken wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:34 pm
JohnHurt wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:58 pm

Stole the Democratic primaries from Bernie Sanders? He isn't even a Democrat. He was a non-Democrat who was trying to steal it from other actual Democrats.

His entire 2020 strategy was to coast along getting 30% of the vote which was his actual ceiling, and counting on all the other candidates split the remaining vote between them so he could coast into nomination without actually winning a majority anywhere. When too many of the other candidates dropped out early he was left with no other strategy. His BEST showing in the 2020 primaries was the 40% he got in Nevada if you don't count his home state of Vermont. He might have gotten a few more votes in a couple of small states like Idaho and North Dakota that weren't really being contested. But in the vast majority of the country he never broke much more than 30% anywhere. He ran the entire table of primaries and his final total primary vote was 26%. That isn't having an election "stolen" from you. That is just losing. A majority of Democrats were just not buying what he was selling.
Don't forget the Superdelegates in 2016. The Democratic primaries just gave us "plebes" the illusion of democracy. You can vote all you want, but the Superdelegates tip the scale.

And yes, Bernie is a genuine bona fide member of the Democratic party. (Where do you get this stuff?)

And Bernie had a lot more "boots on the ground" in in 2016 the form of young dedicated college students that would man the phone banks, hand out literature, and get out the vote - than the other candidates.

Regardless, the Elite will always want to keep Bernie out of the White House, because he is not one of them.

I think Bernie could have beaten Trump in 2016, because everyone hated Hillary Clinton. And Bernie would not have us in a stupid war in the Ukraine right now, either.

Now the Democrats can't allow us to have an anti-war President, can they? Not in their primary.

How many people have the guns, tanks, and bombs sent by Joe Biden to Ukraine - how many people have been killed by Biden? In my view, everyone that pulled a voting lever for Joe Biden, and is not truly sorry for that, they are now responsible the deaths of thousands of people in Ukraine.

I think we would be better off not to vote at all, than to stand before our Creator on the Day of Judgement with sin of enabling these murderous psychopaths in Washington to kill people we do not even know.

And yes, I have repented of many of my stupid votes I did in ignorance.

I hope that Robert Kennedy Jr, or someone that is sane and hates war, is elected in 2024, and we can stop this endless bloodshed.

But the Democratic party will probably give us someone like Hillary (We came, we saw, he died), or our first African American President, who attacked Africa and destroyed Libya. Libya was a prosperous country before Obama, it is now a hell hole because of him.
0 x