Would you vote for Robert Kennedy, Jr?

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.

Would you vote for Robert Kennedy, Jr?

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes: 14

Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Re: Would you vote for Robert Kennedy, Jr?

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:57 am If RFK Jr and Vivek ran for President it would mean our democracy would heal and both sides would have to seek compromise and return to living in one country. And both of them would point out very serious problems with how the 1% are fleecing the 99% in this country.

That is why the global elites NEVER want to see an election like this.
What political office has EITHER of them ever held, and what local or state elections have EITHER of them ever won that would suggest to you that either of them are skilled enough politicians to win nationwide elections in the US? Neither of them has won a single vote in any election for dogcatcher or school board much less ever won an election. Political amateurs are always running for president in every election but it is always just a vanity exercise because they are amateurs (Carly Fiorina, Marianne Williamson, Andrew Yang, Herman Cain, Ralph Nader, etc.). And putting together a winning national campaign in a country this large is a massive undertaking.

Only four presidents in history were elected without holding higher office before winning the presidency: Zachary Taylor, Ulysses S. Grant, Dwight Eisenhower, and Donald Trump. And Taylor, Grant and Eisenhower were the top wartime military generals of their time before winning the presidency.

Neither RFKjr or Vivek are remotely comparable to popular victorious wartime generals like Taylor, Grant, and Eisenhower who all had MASSIVE popular support. And neither of them have a tiny fraction of the national following, political aptitude and political talent that Trump has. And perhaps most importantly, neither of them are campaigning on issues that are important or popular with the primary electorates in the parties in which they are seeking the nomination. Which should tell you right there that both are going nowhere.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

Ken wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:09 pm What political office has EITHER of them ever held, and what local or state elections have EITHER of them ever won that would suggest to you that either of them are skilled enough politicians to win nationwide elections in the US?
That is a bonus for me. I care not to see more politicians on office.
1 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Robert wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:39 pm
Ken wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:09 pm What political office has EITHER of them ever held, and what local or state elections have EITHER of them ever won that would suggest to you that either of them are skilled enough politicians to win nationwide elections in the US?
Sure, but in a democracy, politics is about building a majority. Which requires immense political skill and experience, especially at the national level. That has always been the case and it always will be. You don't see raw amateurs dropping into the NFL or NBA and winning MVP titles without having played football or basketball at lower levels. You don't see raw amateurs walking into operating rooms to conduct open heart surgery or neurosurgery without having immense training and experience. And you don't see amateur vanity candidates winning national elections without the experience and talent to campaign and build winning electoral majorities across vast stretches of the country.
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

Josh wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:57 am If RFK Jr and Vivek ran for President it would mean our democracy would heal and both sides would have to seek compromise and return to living in one country. And both of them would point out very serious problems with how the 1% are fleecing the 99% in this country.

Career criminals?
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Ken

Post by Ken »

temporal1 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:50 pm

Career criminals?
We tried that too and it didn't work out so well either.
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Ken wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:44 pm Image
Why is Kennedy running both here and in Australia?
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Ken

Post by Ken »

ohio jones wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:10 pm
Ken wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:44 pm Image
Why is Kennedy running both here and in Australia?
Maybe he should just stay there. I think we can spare a Kennedy or two. Inbreeding seems to have diminished the newer generations. Maybe some other country can make better use of them.
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

JohnHurt wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:58 pm
Josh wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:49 am I doubt he could win[*] but he would be a great President.
Given that he challenges the global elites, he would probably end up dead just like his uncle and dad.

[*] and by “could not win”, I mean the global elites would not allow the votes for him to be counted and would falsify votes for his opponent. If you thought the elites hated Trump, wait until you would see this one.[/b]
Yes, they also stole the 2016 and 2020 Democratic Primaries from Bernie Sanders, for the same reason.

Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul co-authored the "Audit the Federal Reserve Act", and that has been the end of Bernie's Presidential hopes.

The Elite will never let him have real power. The privately owned Federal Reserve is the source of the Elite's wealth, which gives them power over the rest of us. Sanders attacked their Sacred Cow. But they won't kill him, just neutralize him.

I am surprised they did not kill Trump.
They appear desperate to keep him from running.
i was a young teen when the Kennedys were assassinated;
unaware of politics, the violence and the country’s response was other-worldly to me, JFK’s marital immorality was unknown to me, it would have seemed other-worldly to me at the time, too. Maybe moreso than assassination. Children and young teens didn’t generally know about violence, divorce, fornication, adultery in those days.

i was impressed how JFK was mourned by all. He had been controversial, a lot because of Catholicism, also, his flashy-dressing young wife, some of her skirts were at her knees. If not a public scandal, i wouldn’t have noticed or cared.

For years after, i would occasionally hear some despair that “Bobby would have made a great president, a better man than Jack.”
i was young, and didn’t have an opinion.

i’m surprised there have not been more presidential assassinations.

i have no idea how DJT fits into the picture. clearly, msm loves to hate him. that, alone, is a mystery.

i’m impressed with DJT’s record in office, in a short time, under unrelenting duress. i had zero faith in him, or interest in him, before he was elected.

the DNC has become such an intolerant cabal, reminiscent of gangsters+mafia, i can’t imagine anyone surviving that.
their open declarations of loyalty to abortion, carnal sin, deviant behaviors, not just domestically, but as primary foreign policy, at public expense, makes it “impossible” to me - in addition to the immediate escalation of MIC activity after biden took office. erosion of education. escalation of poverty, drugs, crime. distribution of big city crime+poverty throughout the land, no one goes untouched.

i don’t understand claims “moderate” dems exist with these things^^ deeply embedded. how is that possible?
the story is helpful for votes. in a sleight-of-hand way. moderates exist, but are powerless? worse is on the horizon.

they’ve grown so powerful, they no longer bother much with pretense.

different ones have left the DNC, my impression is because they see no future beyond the cabal’s control.

not to forget, the cabal is made up of career politicians, both parties. as Josh says: The Elite. one party (for themselves) claiming to be two (for the people). it’s a nightmarish charade.

here’s a dire warning signal: nothing out of Chicago is good, esp not in D.C.

⚠️ Chicago / Pritzker’s wife headed to D.C. (paywall)
https://www.chicagotribune.com/politics ... story.html

this might work:
https://www.gmtoday.com/news/illinois/i ... 69494.html
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN