2024 Campaign+Election Miscellany

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: 2024 Campaign+Election Miscellany

Post by Josh »

Biden says he wants to "finish the job". I guess inflation isn't high enough.
0 x
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

Josh wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:40 pm Biden says he wants to "finish the job". I guess inflation isn't high enough.
That statement is scary. Finish what ?!

Finish the cruel policies that has inflicted so much hardship and pain upon the middle class and working poor. High interest rates, retirement funds eroding, inflation, high gas prices, unaffordable food, housing and taxes going up. Then there is the crisis at the border, people being cooked in a trailer, babies thrown in the river by human smugglers, young girls and women being assaulted and raped.

Our arch enemies know Biden is weak and they are taking full advantage of that weakness, with Russia is gnawing away in Europe, China is staging massive war games of the coast of Taiwan, American economy is in trouble, Xi Jinping is collaborating with Putin. The list is endless. His line that he wants to "finish the job", isn't a good motto these days.

And how does the White House press briefing start today? (outside the usual lies). It started with the statement by KJP, "This week is Lesbian Visibility Week, and as the first openly queer person to hold the position of press secretary for the President of the United States, I see every day how important visibility and representation are." She continued, "It is important that young people (children) see characters on media and in books that they can relate to" There were several LGTBQ women presented who are part of a TV show that promotes the ideology of the LGTBQ agenda.

Biden said in a speech recently, at the White House Rose Garden honoring the 2023 national and state teachers of the year. ""There is no such thing as someone else's child. No such thing as someone else's child. Our nation's children are all our children."

With the evilness and the grooming of children we see being promoted, I fear for our nation's children.
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

temporal1 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:11 pm Dewey v. Truman
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Sen. Tim Scott makes it official: He’s a Republican candidate for president
https://apnews.com/article/tim-scott-20 ... a1cf328e3c

Tim Scott files for president, ahead of official announcement next week
The GOP senator from South Carolina is expected to make the public announcement of his run on Monday.
https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/ ... -rcna85282

Republican Senator Tim Scott to run for president / 1.50min

Tim Scott / Senator / South Carolina
https://www.scott.senate.gov/
https://www.scott.senate.gov/about/biography
0 x

UNKNOWN
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

Grace wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:27 pm
Josh wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:40 pm Biden says he wants to "finish the job". I guess inflation isn't high enough.
That statement is scary. Finish what ?!

Finish the cruel policies that has inflicted so much hardship and pain upon the middle class and working poor. High interest rates, retirement funds eroding, inflation, high gas prices, unaffordable food, housing and taxes going up. Then there is the crisis at the border, people being cooked in a trailer, babies thrown in the river by human smugglers, young girls and women being assaulted and raped.

Our arch enemies know Biden is weak and they are taking full advantage of that weakness, with Russia is gnawing away in Europe, China is staging massive war games of the coast of Taiwan, American economy is in trouble, Xi Jinping is collaborating with Putin. The list is endless. His line that he wants to "finish the job", isn't a good motto these days.

And how does the White House press briefing start today? (outside the usual lies). It started with the statement by KJP, "This week is Lesbian Visibility Week, and as the first openly queer person to hold the position of press secretary for the President of the United States, I see every day how important visibility and representation are." She continued, "It is important that young people (children) see characters on media and in books that they can relate to" There were several LGTBQ women presented who are part of a TV show that promotes the ideology of the LGTBQ agenda.

Biden said in a speech recently, at the White House Rose Garden honoring the 2023 national and state teachers of the year. ""There is no such thing as someone else's child. No such thing as someone else's child. Our nation's children are all our children."

With the evilness and the grooming of children we see being promoted, I fear for our nation's children.
Lord have mercy, i need to keep a vomit bucket handy when i read what is spewed from this administrations evil agenda on our children. No wonder my 24 yr old coworker stated all 3 children in his family are LGBTQ. Power of "constant" suggestions

By the way, the previously experimented on "four" are getting along quite nicely in this topic!
0 x
JimFoxvog
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by JimFoxvog »

I expect these are the sorts of things he has in mind:
A Record-Breaking Year
  • Unemployment down to 3.6%
    7.9 Million Jobs Added
    U.S. GDP up 5.7%
    Deficit down $1.3 Trillion (largest drop ever)
    Wages UP 5.6%
The strongest year for economic growth since 1984!
1 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

i haven’t been keeping up. :mrgreen:

ND Gov DOUG BURGUM

“Meet the Press” host visits Fargo; interviews Gov. Doug Burgum
https://www.valleynewslive.com/2023/07/ ... ug-burgum/

2024 Candidates (all parties)
https://ballotpedia.org/Presidential_candidates,_2024
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

WALTER CLAPP / Republican

A horse-drawn POTUS hopeful is touring Wyoming. And suing Yellowstone along the way.
Red Lodge, Montana attorney Walter Clapp says he gave up everything to run for president in pursuit of a singular solution to the country’s woes: a larger U.S. House.
https://wyofile.com/a-horse-drawn-potus ... g-the-way/

Walter Clapp, a Republican candidate for president of the United States, drives his horse-drawn carriage down Sheridan Avenue in downtown Cody to draw attention to his campaign. (Mike Koshmrl/WyoFile)
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

KRISTI NOEM, GOVERNOR, SD

“South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem expected to endorse Trump”
https://apnews.com/article/trump-south- ... 2b87a9c98a

i’ve been impressed with the little news i’ve seen about KN over recent years. Down to earth, practical. Competent. Respectable demeanor. i like that she refrained from running in RNC Primary.

Now seeing “talk” of her as possible VP choice.

SD Governor
https://governor.sd.gov/governor/about.aspx

0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Larry Elder not present at 1st or 2nd RNC debate.

Forbes / BREAKING NEWS:
Larry Elder Reacts To Missing The 2nd Debate, Gives Update On Claim Filed Against RNC / -19:00min
0 x

UNKNOWN