Glaring partisan inconsistencies

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Glaring partisan inconsistencies

Post by Josh »

t1,

Let me help clarify things for you.

- It’s fine if a Democrat does it - it isn’t their fault, they didn’t know what was happening, etc.

- It’s a terrible evil if a Republican does it.

Remember, Republicans being elected represents a threat to democracy and America itself.

Democrats being elected will heal and solve all of America’s problems. In fact, the only reason America has any problems at all (crime, violence, disease) is because a few Republicans still exist.

For further details please read Szd and Ken’s posts above.
2 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

Szdfan wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:04 am LOL. Kanye literally said that he "loved Nazis" and "liked Hitler." This is some extraordinarily weak trolling, even for you.
“Anyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi.”
1 x
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

Josh wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:29 am
Szdfan wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:04 am LOL. Kanye literally said that he "loved Nazis" and "liked Hitler." This is some extraordinarily weak trolling, even for you.
Nobody here said that Josh. Maybe you could stop lying.

I find it hilarious that you are unable to acknowledge that Kanye made objectively antisemetic and pro-Hitler comments and feel the need to deflect from it.
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

Page 3:
“That isn't how discussion forums work.”
Thanks anyway.
i rely on this forum’s admin+mods to guide “how this forum works.”

Page 3:
temporal1 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:07 am The topic is not about my response, understanding, judgment, disagreement or agreement.
It’s about partisan politics and biased media representation.

It’s beyond debate how Ye is being covered, nothing too harsh, with questionable basis;
as it is beyond debate how Warnock is being supported, ignoring questions.

For pete’s sake, obama has left the comforts of his yachts+mansions to stump for him.

This topic is about political and media disparities. “Glaring partisan inconsistencies.”
i take responsibility for lack of clarity to begin.
i failed to see that adding related information, like Ben Shapiro’s response to the obvious,
and Larry Elder’s chat with Walker, would confuse. sorry. :)

i tried to clarify.
i originally imagined this thread would simply note various glaring inconsisencies without trailing off into .. attempts to defend the indefensible.

:idea: Try another glaring example: :arrow:

“These networks ignored Twitter's Biden laptop censorship revelations” / -9min

Description:
‘The Big Saturday Show' co-hosts weigh in on Elon Musk's release of Twitter docs revealing alleged company censorship of the Hunter Biden laptop story ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

Found in Comments:
Try WROTE:
They didn’t ignore it, they purposely told us it was a conspiracy for 2 years.
Last edited by temporal1 on Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Josh

Post by Josh »

Szdfan wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:04 am
Josh wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:29 am
Nobody here said that Josh. Maybe you could stop lying.

I find it hilarious that you are unable to acknowledge that Kanye made objectively antisemetic and pro-Hitler comments and feel the need to deflect from it.
Did he actually do this, or is it just the lying press once again calling anyone they don’t like a Nazi?
0 x
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

So what does "good" look like?

What would glaring non-partisan consistency look like when:

1. A public figure comes out in favor of Hitler in public.
2. Another public figure says we should suspend the Constitution.

I assume both parties say they are against Hitler and in favor of the Constitution. I assume everyone on MN says they are against Hitler. Most would say they either are in favor of the Constitution or that they are aloof from government.

So what would it look like for us to be glaringly consistent in this thread?
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

Josh wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:53 am Did he actually do this, or is it just the lying press once again calling anyone they don’t like a Nazi?
I think there's a logical connection between tweeting "I like Hitler" and Nazis. Google "Kanye" and "I like Hitler" for details. Or watch Kanye's interview with Alex Jones, where he praises Hitler and Nazis.

I think glaring non-partisan consistency would say that's bad stuff.
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

Bootstrap wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:58 am
Josh wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:53 am Did he actually do this, or is it just the lying press once again calling anyone they don’t like a Nazi?
I think there's a logical connection between tweeting "I like Hitler" and Nazis. Google "Kanye" and "I like Hitler" for details. Or watch Kanye's interview with Alex Jones, where he praises Hitler and Nazis.
I don’t care to watch or listen to Alex Jones. I’m going to assume that Alex Jones says ridiculous things out of context (isn’t that what he’s known for?)

I also don’t think Kanye West would unironically tweet “I like Hitler” and didn’t see this myself. Again, this sounds like the lying press just making stuff up. Kanye West is an artist who has said all kinds of things.
0 x
Bootstrap

Post by Bootstrap »

Josh wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:03 am
Bootstrap wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:58 am
I don’t care to watch or listen to Alex Jones. I’m going to assume that Alex Jones says ridiculous things out of context (isn’t that what he’s known for?)

I also don’t think Kanye West would unironically tweet “I like Hitler” and didn’t see this myself. Again, this sounds like the lying press just making stuff up. Kanye West is an artist who has said all kinds of things.
Alex Jones was interviewing Kanye. Kanye was the person who said these things.

I think you instinctively label things as "left" versus "right", attack the left, and defend the right, even when the right gets extreme. Praising Hitler and Nazis is not something we should be defending, especially in the name of Christianity.
0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

^^i only know Alex Jones’ name because of MN.
Josh wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:53 am
Did he actually do this, or is it just the lying press once again calling anyone they don’t like a Nazi?
fair question, isn’t it?
you’ve said you avoid videos .. the Ben Shapiro response video includes the offending clip - he refers to it as a probable MANIC episode (Ye has had many over years - one reason i ignore him and his ups+downs) - Ben S is a dedicated Jew. he wants Ye to get professional help. (a balanced, intelligent response.) worthy of Christian response. :wave:

others often respond to crazy pics/clips/claims as sufficient proof for harsh judgments! no “innocent until proven guilty” nonsense for them. (jussie smollett, nick sandmann were excellent examples) - strangely, no lessons learned.

the satisfaction level of the appearance of “prevailing in cyberspace” must be intense+thrilling.
even after humiliating failure: rebounds!
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN