Judge Joe Brown

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Judge Joe Brown

Post by temporal1 »

In the past, JUDGE JOE BROWN had a courtroomTV show, i occasionally viewed. Not often. i cancelled satellite tv in 2016.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Brown_(judge)

This video makes a “wild start” into a layperson’s view of Judge Joe Brown.

Judge Joe Brown is a man with experience on the streets; on court TV, he was known for “directness” with litigants.
He is an imperfect flawed man. He seems unlikely to ever accept face value, he questions underlying motives.

Van Hall is an ordinary guy, he lives in D.C., does reaction videos. i enjoy learning about how ordinary people respond to news reports. These are not scholarly opinions. i appreciate learning about others’ informal opinions. These folks are eligible to vote.
i don’t believe it’s wise to ignore.

Van Hall / LFR Family / “Judge Joe Brown Just BLEW MY MIND! We Was PLAYED!“ / 24min

This video will step on toes.
The judge is describing his opinions on obama’s (imperfect, and privileged, background).
possible family connections with The Bush family? .. i was impressed with W’s magnanimous response to obama as POTUS. more recently, they’re billed as BFFs.

If Judge B’s allegations are true, it helps explain the puzzle of obama’s 2008 meteoric rise to POTUS above hillary (she dropped out).

i wouldn’t be surprised if hills were more miffed by obama’s displacement of her as POTUS than DJT’s. The Golden Boy.
One of those things that may never be known.

This is a “follow the big money” video.

i plan to post other Joe Brown videos. i hope this thread doesn’t over focus on obama.

Requesting topic detractors wait until Page 4.
i’m hoping for some discussion of how Judge B’s allegations may hold water. :)
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN