TDS / Sam Harris, posterboy

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

TDS / Sam Harris, posterboy

Post by temporal1 »

2016-2020, TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome was identified, “who knew” its shelf-life would go on+on?! :shock:
2022, it marches on: MEDIA GOLD

First forum reference to Sam Harris:
Falco Underhill wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:42 am Here's one liberal on why the conspiracy to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story was perfectly warranted
because it helped ensure DJT would lose the election.

i wrote to Falco: ^^
Your clip of Sam Harris 100% tells the tale. He deserves recognition for nailing it. THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS
Yes. i think TDS embodies the spirit of THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS. TDS = THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

Sam Harris was NOT the first, by any means. He’s just a thoughtless posterboy for what it means.

He’s getting lots of criticism for what he PRESUMED was just “something everyone already agreed on.” :roll:
(The many seriously TONE DEAF ruling class lib elites, career politicians.) i’m pretty sure sam is oblivious to his own moral vacuum.

Daniel Boland / “Sam Harris owned as Gad Saad calls out Trump Derangement Syndrome” 👀 / 15min

This thread can be about examples of TDS, sam harris is just one minor player, who happened to get caught in inadvertant truthfulness about how bad it is. Many in high elected office have led the campaign; TDS is IN PLAIN SIGHT, no apologies, not hidden. Bold.

A current forum refence to TDS:
Grace wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:09 pm
GaryK wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:58 pm
How is it not?
Here you are basically admonishing MN to move on from what happened 1 year, 9 months and 25 days ago
and then turn right around and say what you wished would have happened 1 year, 9 months and 25 days ago
with a politician that we all know how you feel about. :roll:
Sadly, Trump Derangement syndrome is still alive and well on MN.

This thread can be about examples of TDS, sam harris is just one minor player, who happened to get caught in truthfulness about how bad it is. Many in high elected office have led the campaign, it’s IN PLAIN SIGHT, no apologies, not hidden. They are Bold.

:arrow: This thread is not about denial TDS exists, nor minimizing the damage it does.

THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS is a secular philosophy that is not of Jesus Christ.
This would be a welcome discussion. How is Jesus the answer, the antidote, to TDS? :)
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
temporal1

Re: TDS / Sam Harris, posterboy

Post by temporal1 »

o.look.
these guys named sam harris as TDS posterboy before this thread: :lol:

“This Guy Is the Poster Boy for Trump Derangement Syndrome”
https://www.clayandbuck.com/this-guy-is ... -syndrome/
Regarding Sam Harris:
BUCK: I want to jump in here. ‘Cause, Clay, he’s not a dumb guy. He’s a knowledgeable guy. What he said is so asinine that it actually — Trump University is worse than selling the U.S. foreign policy with regard to China, which is what the Chinese Communist Party was giving Hunter millions of dollars for. It’s a derangement. It’s effectively a Trump induced mental illness which libs still suffer from.

CLAY: Well, what I give him credit for is actually saying what we all know happened, which is there was a conspiracy to rig the election in 2020 on behalf of many highly sourced and prominent left-wing government officials, certainly media members.

And they all conspired to keep Trump from winning reelection.
:shock:

And, to me — I know we’ve talked a lot about it on the show, we have had Miranda Devine, who did phenomenal work at the New York Post surrounding the Hunter Biden laptop. We are still underdiscussing what happened when that story came out
and every Big Tech platform essentially disallowed the sharing of that story and the 51 top-level government officials who came out and said this is Russian disinformation. And then that all led into Trump getting banned by every single social media platform?

And this all ties in, to me, with Alex Berenson and what we’ve all clearly seen,
which is there is a rig job in effect, the Biden administration is censoring anybody who disagrees with them.

From the start, i suspected the actual votes/ballots were a distant second in importance to “election fraud.”
Voters without balanced facts CANNOT “freely” vote. It’s a propaganda/propagandized vote. On a grand scale.

2020 was a heavily propagandized election. :-|
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

“ ‘High-minded moralist’ Sam Harris goes on ‘deranged’ Hunter Biden laptop rant” / -10min

^^ Transcripts would be great!

At about the 3:45min marker, sam glibly states,
(roughly) sure, there was a left-wing conspiracy to keep DJT out of office, “absolutely!” -BUT, WARRANTED. :evil:

2012, Harry Reid stated similar about his own personal lies to Congress about Romney’s taxes, to keep Romney out of the White House.
In this thread, Page 1, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4965&sid=42819cb452 ... d669dae34d
Larry Elder cites the 2012 Harry Reid debacle.

Thus, it’s not just TDS, but, a pattern of THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS, for career politicians.
Trump just makes a big splash for MEDIA GOLD. He’s useful.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Falco Underhill
Affiliation: Hermit

Post by Falco Underhill »

"MAGA Republicans are a domestic terror cell operating in America."

Biden's Press Secretary: MAGA is an extreme threat to our democracy.

Seems to be a theme here, eh? It's doubtful to me anyone will officially declare MAGA an American terrorist cell. Dems just want to try to spread MDS around as much as possible before the election.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Falco Underhill wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:26 pm "MAGA Republicans are a domestic terror cell operating in America." :roll:

https://

Biden's Press Secretary: MAGA is an extreme threat to our democracy. :roll:

Seems to be a theme here, eh? :roll:
It's doubtful to me anyone will officially declare MAGA an American terrorist cell.

Dems just want to try to spread MDS around as much as possible before the election.
They aren’t fit for elected/appointed office.
Putting this alongside aggressive rhetoric aimed at Putin a few months ago (then quickly walked back by those who recognized the ridiculousness) - there’s remarkable likeness.

they seemed convinced “saying anything” is just ok; if wrong, it will be ignored, if not, THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.
it’s pathetic to witness the desperation.

SAM HARRIS level desperation. in the U.S. White House.
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

temporal1 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:38 pm
Falco Underhill wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:26 pm "MAGA Republicans are a domestic terror cell operating in America." :roll:

It's doubtful to me anyone will officially declare MAGA an American terrorist cell.

Dems just want to try to spread MDS around as much as possible before the election.
Putting this alongside aggressive rhetoric aimed at Putin a few months ago (then quickly walked back by those who recognized the ridiculousness) - there’s remarkable likeness.

they seemed convinced “saying anything” is just ok; if wrong, it will be ignored, if not, THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

Another example of lib hypocrisy:
Lindsey Graham being judged for ALLEGEDLY “making threats” - ???? - compared to biden’s/POTUS???? no.

i’m no fan of LG.
but political/lib media double talk chokes common sense. :roll:

“Graham faces backlash after claiming violence could break out if Trump prosecuted”
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/graham- ... d=89007784

libs take the cake for violence+destruction, no phony empty rhetoric can effectively throw that responsbility off to others.
they try hard, tho, don’t they?? :blah: :blah: :blah:
0 x

UNKNOWN
Falco Underhill

temporal1 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:03 am
temporal1 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:38 pm

Another example of lib hypocrisy:
Lindsey Graham being judged for ALLEGEDLY “making threats” - ???? - compared to biden’s/POTUS???? no.

i’m no fan of LG.
but political/lib media double talk chokes common sense. :roll:

“Graham faces backlash after claiming violence could break out if Trump prosecuted”
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/graham- ... d=89007784

libs take the cake for violence+destruction, no phony empty rhetoric can effectively throw that responsbility off to others.
they try hard, tho, don’t they?? :blah: :blah: :blah:
Probably the real target of this rhetoric is any Senator who might run - or even think of running - as MAGA. They've been attempting to use the courts to keep them from running.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Falco:
Probably the real target of this rhetoric is any Senator who might run - or even think of running - as MAGA.
They've been attempting to use the courts to keep them from running.
Nonstop political campaigning.
Imagine if Congress dedicated even 1 day weekly to doing their stated jobs as elected representatives.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

Falco Underhill wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:26 pm "MAGA Republicans are a domestic terror cell operating in America."

Seems to be a theme here, eh? It's doubtful to me anyone will officially declare MAGA an American terrorist cell. Dems just want to try to spread MDS around as much as possible before the election.
How ironic that the administration Claims "Make America Great Again" Republicans are a threat to democracy and are fascists. Yet they rule by Executive order and not congressional voting, they just raided a political opponent's home, they mandated experimental injections, keep lying to Americans on the state of our economy, redefining "recession", etc. They made sure the Hunter Biden laptop story was suppressed, interfering in an election. All tactics by "fascists.

They presently are having the FBI "conduct litigation by leak" against a political opponent, where the government prevents others (including the target) from seeing key representations made to the court while releasing selective information to its own advantage. an act that shows utter contempt for the court, the public and a fair democratic judicial system. This is the same party that peddled the lie that Trump colluded with Russia, illegally spied on a political opponent, and pushed a fake dossier. All very "fascist" actions.

I am all for banning assault weapons, except for the military, but find it ironic that the same administration that left over 300,000 guns for the evil Taliban, condemns those opposed to gun control and calls them "fascists".

It is amusing that the press secretary, when asked about examples of violent Republican rhetoric, mentioned Ron DeSantis' comment that Fauci
should "be thrown across the Potomac River". She said DeSantis was threatening to assault Fauci. Yet in 2018 Biden emphatically said that he would like to "Take Trump behind the gym and beat the h*^** out of him". I wonder where that would fall in "threatening to assault" someone"?

And they lie,lie, lie and lie some more. Press secretary claims MAGA Republicans want to take the constitutional right of abortion away from women. Abortion was NEVER a constitutional right. She never mentions that abortion rights aren't taken away, but given back to the states.

Biden and the press secretary lie when he say that Republicans are against funding the police. Not a single Republican was against funding the police, but they were against Biden's $1.9 trillion pork-filled spending bill. The WH argument is that some of the money went to state local governments that could have theoretically gone to police.

And now after Democrats spent years demonizing police as thugs, racists and white supremacists, it’s election season and crime is rampant so Biden says, let’s pretend we’re for law and order and support the police. Biden and the Democrats are the “Defund the Police” party. VP Harris raised funds for an organization that bails out cop killers. Just recently one of them came out and murdered another person.

This administration is EVERYTHING they accused the Prior administration of doing or being! Is this all the Democrats and Biden have to run on this November? Anti-MAGA?

I could say much more but will stop my rant.
0 x
Falco Underhill

Grace wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:24 am
Falco Underhill wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:26 pm "MAGA Republicans are a domestic terror cell operating in America."

How ironic that the administration Claims "Make America Great Again" Republicans are a threat to democracy and are fascists. Yet they rule by Executive order and not congressional voting, they just raided a political opponent's home, they mandated experimental injections, keep lying to Americans on the state of our economy, redefining "recession", etc. They made sure the Hunter Biden laptop story was suppressed, interfering in an election. All tactics by "fascists.

They presently are having the FBI "conduct litigation by leak" against a political opponent, where the government prevents others (including the target) from seeing key representations made to the court while releasing selective information to its own advantage. an act that shows utter contempt for the court, the public and a fair democratic judicial system. This is the same party that peddled the lie that Trump colluded with Russia, illegally spied on a political opponent, and pushed a fake dossier. All very "fascist" actions.

I am all for banning assault weapons, except for the military, but find it ironic that the same administration that left over 300,000 guns for the evil Taliban, condemns those opposed to gun control and calls them "fascists".

It is amusing that the press secretary, when asked about examples of violent Republican rhetoric, mentioned Ron DeSantis' comment that Fauci
should "be thrown across the Potomac River". She said DeSantis was threatening to assault Fauci. Yet in 2018 Biden emphatically said that he would like to "Take Trump behind the gym and beat the h*^** out of him". I wonder where that would fall in "threatening to assault" someone"?

And they lie,lie, lie and lie some more. Press secretary claims MAGA Republicans want to take the constitutional right of abortion away from women. Abortion was NEVER a constitutional right. She never mentions that abortion rights aren't taken away, but given back to the states.

Biden and the press secretary lie when he say that Republicans are against funding the police. Not a single Republican was against funding the police, but they were against Biden's $1.9 trillion pork-filled spending bill. The WH argument is that some of the money went to state local governments that could have theoretically gone to police.

And now after Democrats spent years demonizing police as thugs, racists and white supremacists, it’s election season and crime is rampant so Biden says, let’s pretend we’re for law and order and support the police. Biden and the Democrats are the “Defund the Police” party. VP Harris raised funds for an organization that bails out cop killers. Just recently one of them came out and murdered another person.

This administration is EVERYTHING they accused the Prior administration of doing or being! Is this all the Democrats and Biden have to run on this November? Anti-MAGA?

I could say much more but will stop my rant.
They are probably terrified at the prospect of Republicans turning the tables after the upcoming election and investigating them. This rhetoric is a preemptive strike against that possibility, plus it sets the stage for a narrative that any investigation into THEM will be run by "MAGA terrorists."

This rhetoric may well heat up to fever pitch soon.

Who wants to bet there will be new BLM/Antifa race riots by BLM/Antifa if it even LOOKS LIKE Republicans will win many seats?
Last edited by Falco Underhill on Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
2 x