FBI / Social media collusion with career politicians

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: FBI / Social media collusion with career politicians

Post by temporal1 »

^^P.5 / Redacted Video Description:
"The U.S. government has worked directly with social media companies to shape the discourse in order to garner “support for the U.S. government,” according to an extensive report by The Intercept.

The Department of Homeland Security has worked directly with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
to shape the narrative around what is acceptable to discuss around topics such as “the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic and the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, racial justice, U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, and the nature of U.S. support to Ukraine.”

Is this surprising? "
(They discuss more.)

- - - - - - -

Speaking of Elon Musk+twitter .. P.7:
http://forum.mennonet.com/viewtopic.php ... 3&start=60

It will be interesting to see how things play out; evidently, with Elon Musk not interested in continuing collusion.
“Let that sink in.”
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (begins on P.5, Nov 1)

JP REACTS / Leaked Docs PROVE DHS Instructed Big Tech on Censorship / -18min

JP does a relatively sober breakdown with highlights from THE INTERCEPT’s article. https://theintercept.com/2022/10/31/soc ... ation-dhs/

He concludes an investigation is probably reliant on GOP dominance in Congress. (He’s probably correct, i’m sorry to say.)
This should be a nonpartisan matter.
Neither do i presume GOP dominance guarantees anything! It only takes a very few to cause havoc.
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

About Google wrt lib-biased manipulation of search results.
A number of references to this phenom have been made on this forum.

”They're hoping you won't be able to see this election story” | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris / -21min

Description:
"Is Google politicizing your search results. In a word, yes!
In this video we show you proof of that.

Your predicted search terms, your answer boxes and your email newsletters are all full of Google's liberal bias.

What about the manipulation of search results for Covid?
A lawsuit was filed by two Attorneys General in Missouri and Louisiana and former White House spokesperson Jen Psaki was deposed
but she filed a motion saying that a deposition is ""too burdensome"" for her.

Interesting.
What could we learn from this case? A lot actually! "
Should teachers be prevented from encouraging google searches for assignments/homework? Should google search results be accepted for assignments? Grade levels?

BUYER BEWARE: i use google. i try not to be blind about biased results. sometimes obvious.

ELECTION FRAUD: This is the sort of fraud, and part of fraud, that bothers me - (more than actual ballots cast).
0 x

UNKNOWN
JimFoxvog
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by JimFoxvog »

Algorithms are biased due to statistics of what people are asking. There are plenty of search engines; it is sometimes useful to perform the same search on several of them. This article discusses a number of them:
The Best Search Engines of 2022
Google might be the biggest but there are other, arguably better, search engines
By Paul Gil Updated on January 3, 2022 Reviewed by Christine Baker

Most people prefer to rely on just one or two search engines that deliver three key features:

Relevant results (results you are interested in)
Uncluttered, easy-to-read interface
Helpful options to broaden or tighten a search
The options this article highlights should help you find the best search engine for your needs.
https://www.lifewire.com/best-search-engines-2483352
Reviewed are
  • Google
  • Duck Duck Go
  • Bing
  • Dogpile
  • Google Scholar
  • Webpedia
  • Yahoo
  • Internet Search Archive
1 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

JimFoxvog wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:19 am Algorithms are biased due to statistics of what people are asking. There are plenty of search engines; it is sometimes useful to perform the same search on several of them. This article discusses a number of them:
The Best Search Engines of 2022[/size]
Google might be the biggest but there are other, arguably better, search engines
By Paul Gil Updated on January 3, 2022 Reviewed by Christine Baker

Most people prefer to rely on just one or two search engines that deliver three key features:

Relevant results (results you are interested in)
Uncluttered, easy-to-read interface
Helpful options to broaden or tighten a search
The options this article highlights should help you find the best search engine for your needs.
https://www.lifewire.com/best-search-engines-2483352
Reviewed are
  • Google
  • Duck Duck Go
  • Bing
  • Dogpile
  • Google Scholar
  • Webpedia
  • Yahoo
  • Internet Search Archive
^^Was this a google search?
My google search showed google at #6 of 11. :lol:
https://www.google.com/search?q=The+Bes ... e&ie=UTF-8

i suppose i use a number of these listed, but, purely for laziness, i use google most. :P
i suppose i try to view all results as “up for questioning,” with little or nothing as “etched in stone.”

i’m aware many find any-all results as .. “final.” i recommend caution on that.
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

^^Add to the above posts, P.5-6, regarding THE INTERCEPT report:

“They are NOT going to get away with this, we caught them”| Redacted with Natali and Clayton Morris / -24min

Description:
"Today we bring you an update on the story about the U.S. government's direct portal to censor Facebook and Twitter.

The doctor who exposed this portal through litigation is named Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai.

Today he comes to Redacted to tell us what was left out of this story and how he thinks government sources might have published only part of it in order to get ahead of it.

This means that the media is helping the government to hide its involvement with social media and this is the proof.
Are you surprised?

You can read all of the details involved in Dr. Shiva's lawsuit right here: https://winbackfreedom.com "

“Dr.SHIVA’s Historic First Amendment Lawsuit to Win Back Freedom:
First Case in U.S. To Show Government MADE Twitter Silence Political Speech”
https://vashiva.com/first-amendment-twi ... n-lawsuit/
0 x

UNKNOWN
JimFoxvog
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by JimFoxvog »

temporal1 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:56 am
JimFoxvog wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:19 am Algorithms are biased due to statistics of what people are asking. There are plenty of search engines; it is sometimes useful to perform the same search on several of them. This article discusses a number of them:
<snip>
^^Was this a google search?

I have Duck Duck Go as my default search engine. I expect that's what I used to find this.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

PDF / 40 pages (Add to THE INTERCEPT posts above, P.5-6)

Secret War
How the U.S. Uses Partnerships and Proxy Forces to Wage War Under the Radar
By Katherine Yon Ebright PUBLISHED NOVEMBER 3, 2022
Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law
https://www.brennancenter.org/media/10388/download
.. September 11 and Its Aftermath

September 11 ushered in a new era of deference to the pres- ident.
Congress quieted its efforts to preserve its constitu- tional role, and the War Powers Resolution lay dormant — even as new military authorities and technologies expanded the president’s power to deploy the military with- out explicit congressional authorization or even knowledge.

Within a week of the attacks, Congress passed the 2001 AUMF to allow President George W. Bush to pursue those who had “planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks.”34 Shortly thereafter, the Bush adminis- tration concluded that the terrorist organization al-Qaeda had perpetrated the attacks and that the Taliban, the polit- ical leadership of Afghanistan, were providing al-Qaeda with safe harbor. So began the war in Afghanistan.

But the 2001 AUMF was not limited to Afghanistan.
Indeed, it had no geographic or temporal limitation.
As Bush said on September 20, 2001, two days after signing ..
0 x

UNKNOWN
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

temporal1 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:35 am The doctor who exposed this portal through litigation is named Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai.
Sigh. So many celebrity political figures promoting iffy controversies. And Shiva seems to spend a lot of time and energy filing lawsuits and publicizing them, losing the lawsuit, but winning the publicity. Which makes him a celebrity.

Shiva's case was dismissed. I think this is a good description of the case:
On September 1, 2020, the plaintiff learned that he had lost the 2020 Massachusetts Republican primary senate race. Shortly after, the plaintiff and his volunteers issued Freedom of Information Act requests to the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s office and over a dozen jurisdictions respectively, seeking ballot images, log files, voters lists, and other election records. On September 25, 2020, the plaintiff tweeted the false claim that Massachusetts had “destroy[ed] over 1 million ballots,” citing communications with a Massachusetts elections attorney.

The defendants notified Twitter through the Partner Support Portal that the plaintiff was spreading election misinformation. The platform subsequently removed the plaintiff’s tweets and suspended his account on September 26, 2020. The plaintiff filed a complaint on October 20, 2020, arguing that the reporting of his tweets, subsequent takedown, and the suspension of his accounts were in violation of his First Amendment rights.
My view:

1. Twitter is a private company. They aren't bound by the 1st Amendment.
2. Massachusetts, on the other hand, is a branch of the government, and they are bound by the 1st Amendment (via the 14th Amendment). But they didn't seem to demand that Twitter take his posts down, they simply told Twitter that his posts were false. That's an important difference.
3. Shiva's claims were clearly false, but he continues to make them in public without getting arrested. His 1st Amendment rights seem to be intact.
4. If Shiva wanted to demonstrate that they are true, he could take them to court with some evidence, or persuade electoral boards with some evidence. But he prefers YouTube.
On August 10, 2021, the case was voluntarily dismissed and all parties agreed that there was no remaining controversy between them.
Because he didn't have the evidence to win in court.
1 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Bootstrap wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:13 pm
temporal1 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:35 am The doctor who exposed this portal through litigation is named Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai.
Sigh. So many celebrity political figures promoting iffy controversies. And Shiva seems to spend a lot of time and energy filing lawsuits and publicizing them, losing the lawsuit, but winning the publicity. Which makes him a celebrity.

Shiva's case was dismissed. I think this is a good description of the case:
On September 1, 2020, the plaintiff learned that he had lost the 2020 Massachusetts Republican primary senate race. Shortly after, the plaintiff and his volunteers issued Freedom of Information Act requests to the Massachusetts Secretary of State’s office and over a dozen jurisdictions respectively, seeking ballot images, log files, voters lists, and other election records. On September 25, 2020, the plaintiff tweeted the false claim that Massachusetts had “destroy[ed] over 1 million ballots,” citing communications with a Massachusetts elections attorney.

The defendants notified Twitter through the Partner Support Portal that the plaintiff was spreading election misinformation. The platform subsequently removed the plaintiff’s tweets and suspended his account on September 26, 2020. The plaintiff filed a complaint on October 20, 2020, arguing that the reporting of his tweets, subsequent takedown, and the suspension of his accounts were in violation of his First Amendment rights.
My view:

1. Twitter is a private company. They aren't bound by the 1st Amendment.
2. Massachusetts, on the other hand, is a branch of the government, and they are bound by the 1st Amendment (via the 14th Amendment). But they didn't seem to demand that Twitter take his posts down, they simply told Twitter that his posts were false. That's an important difference.
3. Shiva's claims were clearly false, but he continues to make them in public without getting arrested. His 1st Amendment rights seem to be intact.
4. If Shiva wanted to demonstrate that they are true, he could take them to court with some evidence, or persuade electoral boards with some evidence. But he prefers YouTube.
On August 10, 2021, the case was voluntarily dismissed and all parties agreed that there was no remaining controversy between them.
Because he didn't have the evidence to win in court.
That Shiva link Temp provided is the biggest and most incomprehensible jumble of nonsense I have ever tried to read. It is essentially a text version of this map of the "Deep State

1 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr