FBI / Social media collusion with career politicians

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

FBI / Social media collusion with career politicians

Post by temporal1 »

Not sure about the subject line here. ^^
Not sure about Ben Shapiro’s (below) subject line, either.

(i believe) his content is specifically about career politicians/libs colluding with Big Tech. Twitter, FB, etc.
A worthwhile topic.

BEN SHAPIRO / Yes, Twitter Colluded With the Government / 10min

There are varying views about trusting government, gov agencies, the White House, Congress, FBI, CIA, IRS, etc.

This thread could be a starting point about WHY, what evidence points to collusion/untoward behaviors, abuse of Big Tech platforms by elected politicians to impact partisan politics - definitely including elections.

For those who believe this is not happening, not a problem, please refrain from counter points until Page 4. :)
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
temporal1

Re: FBI / Social media collusion with career politicians

Post by temporal1 »

This seems related, much lengthier. (The subject line could be better.)

Ben Shapiro / What Won’t The Left Do To Stop Trump? | Ep. 1559 / 49min

i’m not a Ben S aficionado, i view sometimes. Mr Jim liked him.
i find him a little hard to follow, esp his lengthier tapes. i try, tho.

It’s hard to ignore what is reported to be happening throughout “news” and “entertainment” media, including in the still new and expanding frontier of social media.

i do still indulge in wondering “what if” DJT had just been treated (50%) as usual for a POTUS?
Congress isn’t responsible for his behavior. They are responsible for theirs. Did anyone tell them??
1 x

UNKNOWN
Falco Underhill
Affiliation: Hermit

Post by Falco Underhill »

Here's one liberal on why the conspiracy to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story was perfectly warranted because it helped ensure DJT would lose the election.

1 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Falco Underhill wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:42 am Here's one liberal on why the conspiracy to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story was perfectly warranted because it helped ensure DJT would lose the election.

https
It’s telling, and beyond disturbing, not acceptable, that an entire party (and more, the evident, yet “under the radar”
party of career politicians) - dedicated 4 years to “never trump,” AND are continuing unthwarted today! -

how is this accepted as their (real) primary party platform?! - but there it is, for everyone to see+hear! -

that particular clip you added is ugly beyond description. eyes wide open, please!!

evidently, for many, TDS is effective cover for their gruesome policies+actions - which the vast majority of us are struggling with, now that biden has the pen and phone.

The Inflation Reduction Act - isn’t, and they don’t even deny it isn’t.
It’s a false marketing label used to sell UNWANTED policies.

In the private sector, this is illegal, known as BAIT+SWITCH. :evil:

(There’s a similarly shocking clip of Harry Reid lying about Romney’s taxes in order to harm the 2012 election; the clip shows him lying, then, after the election, admitting it was a lie, no shame, because it worked, Romney lost.) Honor be damned.

- - - - - - -

It’s important to recognize, Trump happens to be a helpful villain, but, make no mistake! - It’s not about Trump!
It’s about winning at any cost, no matter who-what-when-where - “the end justifies the means.”

Why is winning so important?! - Look at the BILLIONS+TRILLIONS at stake.
Those with BIG EYES cannot be satisfied, they are insatiable.
The lobbies and organized political blics+cults have no souls. No bottom to that pit.

They aren’t about to leave matters up to fair elections. That’s a great fairy tale. The Great Fairy Tale of the 21st Century.
BILLIONS+TRILLIONS, folks. Watch as it all flies by, right before our eyes. “You are watching LIVE.”
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Falco Underhill wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:42 am Here's one liberal on why the conspiracy to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story was perfectly warranted because it helped ensure DJT would lose the election.

https://m.youtube
Falco,
Larry Elder has the ugly Harry Reid/Mitt Romney clips which well-demonstrate, The Grand Hate of DJT is a ruse,
career politicians have no shame about doing/saying evil against ANY perceived opponent. Larry Elder cites examples going back to the 1960’s. (His memory isn’t toast.)

We witnessed it in Illinois, with elected Rep Governor Rauner - viciously hounded for 4 years. He was a decent, honorable man, like Romney, their sins? - Not being “the” career politician man.

Your clip of Sam Harris 100% tells the tale. He deserves recognition for nailing it. THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

Larry Elder / So this is what they are doing / 18min

The Circus.
This, while career politicians in Congress sign off on hundreds of billions, even multiple trillions, in taxpayer money.
Their chronically low approval rating does not deter - pirates. (duhh. what?!) nothing to see here.

Thru inflation, fuel costs, the vast majority of legal citizens are being robbed at gunpoint. (duhh. what?!)

Those working multiple jobs to make ends meet? - those with good attitudes and tightened belts? - WHY-DID-YOU-BOTHER?
Why did we bother?

This admin proves just how inconsequential legal tax paying citizens are to earthly regimes. Gone in an instant.

Proving Jesus is Truth. He has the only Truth that endures. King Jesus is The Greatest Threat to “those who would be kings!”
He is amazing. ✝️
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Children’s Health Defense
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

“RFK Jr.’s anti-vaccine group kicked off Instagram, Facebook”
https://www.opb.org/article/2022/08/19/ ... -facebook/
Instagram and Facebook suspended Children’s Health Defense this week
after the anti-vaccine group led by Robert Kennedy Jr. repeatedly violated rules prohibiting misinformation about COVID-19.

A nonprofit, Children's Health Defense is one of the most influential anti-vaccine organizations active on social media,
where it has spread misleading claims about vaccines and other public health measures designed to control the pandemic.

In a statement, Kennedy compared Facebook's actions to government censorship, even though Facebook is a private company that can set and enforce its own rules about misinformation.

“Facebook is acting here as a surrogate for the federal government’s crusade to silence all criticism of draconian government policies,” Kennedy said. .. ..
.. Children's Health Defense had hundreds of thousands of followers at the time of the suspension, according to a statement from the organization, which also noted that it has sued Facebook over its moderation policies.

Public health advocates and misinformation experts have criticized Facebook for not acting more swiftly to contain potentially harmful misinformation about COVID-19 and vaccines.

Karen Kornbluh, director of the Digital Innovation and Democracy Initiative at the German Marshall Fund, said too many groups like Children's Health Defense have been allowed to flourish on social media for too long. She noted that the group remains on Twitter.

“Today's step is too late and too little,” Kornbluh said, adding that tech companies must address the reasons misinformation spreads so readily on social media.

Facebook and Instagram confirmed the company action on Thursday in a statement to The Associated Press.

“We removed these accounts for repeatedly violating our policies,” a spokesman for Meta, Facebook and Instagram's parent company, told the AP. Under the platforms' policies, suspensions are typically only enforced after multiple violations.

Several state affiliates of Children’s Health Defense remain on Facebook and Instagram despite the ban of the national organization. Kennedy was kicked off Instagram last year but continues to keep an active account on Facebook.
Certainly, if Karen Kornbluh is The Word of God, she is a correct (“Karen”). :P
i’m certain she isn’t The Word of God, but just another run-of-the-mill lib beaurocrat.
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

^^ To clarify, i’d never heard of CHD, i know little of this Kennedy (or others).

My interest in the above post is about questions of Big Tech/social media’s strong lib bias - in the U.S. and abroad.
Big money, big rules, big influence.

Which results in throwing elections - before they are held - in the U.S. and abroad.

The U.S. is sadly far removed from what was once HIGHLY valued,
“i may not agree with you, BUT, i will defend your right to disagree.” A great loss. :(
0 x

UNKNOWN
Falco Underhill

temporal1 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:37 pm ^^ To clarify, i’d never heard of CHD, i know little of this Kennedy (or others).

My interest in the above post is about questions of Big Tech/social media’s strong lib bias - in the U.S. and abroad.

Which results in throwing elections - before they are held - in the U.S. and abroad.

“i may not agree with you, BUT, i will defend your right to disagree.” A great loss. :(
That was classical liberalism. What we have now is post-liberal progressivism, all very comfortably ensconced in our institutions. (Neomarxist in inspiration.). They no longer believe in the classical liberal order of things order of things. They're better than that. They've moved on. They're communists, basically.

Eyes wide shut.
1 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Falco Underhill wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:52 pm
temporal1 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:37 pm ^^ To clarify, i’d never heard of CHD, i know little of this Kennedy (or others).

That was classic liberalism. What we have now is post-liberal progressivism very comfortably ensconced in our institutions. (Neomarxist in inspiration.). They no longer believe in the classical liberal order of things order of things. They're better than that. They've moved on. They're communists, basically.

Eyes wide shut.
Very comfortable is correct. It cannot be overstated. It shows up routinely on this forum.
An example of why i unplugged TV in 2016:

0 x

UNKNOWN
Falco Underhill

The two bloodiest words in the English language.

1. Equality
2. Liberation

What wars in the past 500 years haven't been fought in their names?

Take them outside of the Christian context and they become false gods, more violent than Molech. Revolution itself becomes a god.

Communists are just taking Revolution in the name of Equality and Liberation to the next logical step.

I no longer see a way of saving liberal America, short of a miracle.
1 x