Govenrment spending: $30 million for crack pipe parts.

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Sliceitup
Affiliation: Keystone, for now

Re: Govenrment spending: $30 million for crack pipe parts.

Post by Sliceitup »

Josh wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:34 pm Weinstein’s behaviour has been well known for decades, long before he was convicted.
You’re comfortable saying it was widely known? Even outside the industry? I think many in Hollywood were aware, but I’m not sure that extended to the political realm.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Sliceitup wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:32 pm
Josh wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:34 pm Weinstein’s behaviour has been well known for decades, long before he was convicted.
You’re comfortable saying it was widely known? Even outside the industry? I think many in Hollywood were aware, but I’m not sure that extended to the political realm.
I mean. I was aware of it and I’m not exactly that well connected. My media experience is limited to working at PBS.
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Just like a certain recent ex-president I suppose. People tend to overlook it when they want to get close to power.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

Ken wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:17 pm
Just like a certain recent ex-president I suppose. People tend to overlook it when they want to get close to power.
Which ex- president? JFK ? It was well known that he needed "a strange piece of ------" all the time, his words, and that he had many affairs, even before he was president.

Or are you talking about Bill Clinton? His tawdry behavior was well known decades before he became president. And Hillary was just as bad, even though she never made it to the position of president. We do know that she threatened, attacked and discredited victims of her husband’s sexual assaults and rapes. She covered her husband’s predatory actions and enabled him to continue his sexual assaults and rapes, putting more women in harm’s way.

Or you could be referring to the current president who has been known to be very inappropriate with little girls and showering with his young daughter.

0 x
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Post by temporal1 »

Grace,
remember, there’s got to be a way to blame DJT for the White House cocaine.

last i heard, KJP was blaming it on random tourists wandering through. not mentioning the multiple checks required.
Anthony Brian Logan described his personal visits, he compared the MULTIPLE checks to airport TSA. i believe him. no doubt.
with security dogs.

it’s either, 1) blame DJT or, 2) bury the story.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Grace

Post by Grace »

temporal1 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:25 am Grace,

last i heard, KJP was blaming it on random tourists wandering through. not mentioning the multiple checks required.
Anthony Brian Logan described his personal visits, he compared the MULTIPLE checks to airport TSA. i believe him. no doubt.
with security dogs.

They already are burying the story. One of the most secure places is the White House, with security checks to enter, cameras all over the premises, yet they can't know who left the cocaine there. If I were a betting person, I bet they already know who did it and are covering it up. And the reason they need to cover it up, is it might have been left there by a Biden Family member.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/white-hou ... never-know
1 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Grace wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:49 am

with security dogs.

They already are burying the story. One of the most secure places is the White House, with security checks to enter, cameras all over the premises, yet they can't know who left the cocaine there. If I were a betting person, I bet they already know who did it and are covering it up. And the reason they need to cover it up, is it might have been left there by a Biden Family member.

In a better world, biden would recuse himself over serious family problems he’s unable to, unwilling to, divest himself from.
The world has loads of sorrowful heartbroken parents.

He should not be willing to compromise the office because of it.

Not dependent on this latest incident. It’s wrong to jump to conclusions. The temptation is real. In this case, it borders on amusing. Sometimes laughter helps relieve sorrow.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Grace wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:49 am

with security dogs.

6,000 people pass through the White House on a daily basis. The West Wing is the public side, not the private quarters of the first family who were not even in Washington when it was discovered.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

bugs bunny
0 x

UNKNOWN
Grace

Post by Grace »

Ken wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:43 pm

6,000 people pass through the White House on a daily basis. The West Wing is the public side, not the private quarters of the first family who were not even in Washington when it was discovered.
The cocaine was NOT found in a area open to the public, but in a very secure area with limited access where the average person does NOT go through.

0 x