The "Russian Hoax"

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: The "Russian Hoax"

Post by temporal1 »

Grace wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:53 am .. BTW, Russia has been attempting to interfere with United Sates elections for the last 75 years.
Could be.
i often think, Russia has not harmed the U.S.
Elected+appointed “representatives” have harmed the U.S.
1 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Personal friend of hillary, voted for hillary:

EXCLUSIVE: Alan Dershowitz Responds To Durham Report / 10min
✏️ Description:
“Attorney Alan Dershowitz joins "Forbes Newsroom" to react to the Durham Report,
and explains why he thinks it will help former President Trump's battles with Manhattan D.A. Alvin Bragg.”

Found in Comments:
✏️ Mr. Crighton WROTE:
“Mr. Dershowitz is slowly moving in the Right direction.
This is a Class A influencer;
he can't be cancelled or thrown under the bus.
His word will increasingly move the middle to the conservative side.
I don't understand the comments who find him unsettling in his dithering....
he's not, he's clearly calling out these "good people" ...watch 2:25 on his opinion of these "good people".“
✏️ Lisa Lassetter WROTE:
Good people don't destroy others with lies for political gain.

Dershowitz bio
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz

Get Trump: The Threat to Civil Liberties, Due Process, and Our Constitutional Rule of Law
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/85974440-get-trump

P.23 / i wrote earlier:
.. ^^As i’ve read some on the Durham report today, i had an idea that i would visit MN to see apologies extended, esp to Josh and Robert, about overly-idealizing the FBI. My personal Fantasy Island.

i also remembered Sam Harris’ candor about what lengths the TDS madness was/is willing to go:

TDS / Sam Harris, posterboy
viewtopic.php?t=4987
0 x

UNKNOWN
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

More reasons why I do not trust the government.

0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

Robert wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:52 pm More reasons why I do not trust the government.

Put some headphones and listened to the hearing today as I mowed the yard. The testimony of these men was beyond belief. When the O'Boyle family was asked to move and then Mr. O'Boyle was immediately dismissed from his position in the FBI, they had a two week old baby. The family had to depend on family and friends to help them clothe and feed their little children and the baby, because the FBI refused to give them their belongings. The FBI used these whistleblowers and their little children as an example to show the levels of retaliation they would use to go against anyone who revealed their activities.

Some of the people the FBI wanted their agents to target and label as terrorists, were Catholics, parents at school board meetings, pro-life people, people who flew Betsy Ross flags, just to name a few. The worst was the FBI asking Bank of America to snoop through hundreds of innocent people's accounts as part of its investigation into the January 6th. Their criteria was that anyone who made a transaction in DC that day, came under a federal microscope.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Grace wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:56 pm
Robert wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:52 pm More reasons why I do not trust the government.
[media]https:
Put some headphones and listened to the hearing today as I mowed the yard. The testimony of these men was beyond belief. When the O'Boyle family was asked to move and then Mr. O'Boyle was immediately dismissed from his position in the FBI, they had a two week old baby. The family had to depend on family and friends to help them clothe and feed their little children and the baby, because the FBI refused to give them their belongings. The FBI used these whistleblowers and their little children as an example to show the levels of retaliation they would use to go against anyone who revealed their activities.

Some of the people the FBI wanted their agents to target and label as terrorists, were Catholics, parents at school board meetings, pro-life people, people who flew Betsy Ross flags, just to name a few. The worst was the FBI asking Bank of America to snoop through hundreds of innocent people's accounts as part of its investigation into the January 6th. Their criteria was that anyone who made a transaction in DC that day, came under a federal microscope.
What country is this??! :(
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

TULSI GABBARD (former Democrat)

PBD PODCAST / Patrick Bet-David / “Tulsi Gabbard on the Durham Report” / 11min

🚫 No GoFundMe!
www.givesendgo.com - - or other.

GoFundMe is partisan. And ruthless. imho
0 x

UNKNOWN
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

2 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/1 ... y-00111290

A former top counterintelligence official for the FBI’s New York field office pleaded guilty on Tuesday to violating U.S. sanctions by helping a Russian oligarch dig up information on his business competitor.

He was also one of the key figures who helped trigger special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into allegations that Trump's campaign team colluded with Russia to help the former president win the 2016 election.

McGonigal, while serving as chief of the cybercrimes section at the FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, was among the first FBI officials to be made aware of allegations that George Papadopoulos, a 2016 campaign adviser for Trump, boasted that he knew Russians had political dirt on Democrat candidate Hillary Clinton.

This information led to the FBI launching "Crossfire Hurricane," which would examine whether Trump officials had been coordinating "wittingly or unwittingly" with Russia's attempts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
0 x