Agenda 21

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
silentreader
Affiliation: MidWest Fellowship

Re: Agenda 21

Post by silentreader »

As much as we need to be wary or skeptical of conspiracy theories, it is probably also important to remember that sometimes there is a conspiracy. Whether this is true for Agenda 21, or the Climate Change debate, as well as some other things we talk about, I have no way of knowing and don't necessarily have an opinion on.
Just sayin'.
0 x
Noah was a conspiracy theorist...and then it began to rain.~Unknown
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

silentreader wrote:As much as we need to be wary or skeptical of conspiracy theories, it is probably also important to remember that sometimes there is a conspiracy. Whether this is true for Agenda 21, or the Climate Change debate, as well as some other things we talk about, I have no way of knowing and don't necessarily have an opinion on.
Just sayin'.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you. 8-)
lesterb wrote:I don't want to go off the deep end with this. But I think that Josh and Boot should at least read the afterword in Beck's first Agenda 21 book, where he explains his rationale for the book.
I just couldn't resist. I go off the deep end often. :lol:

The thing is I am very tall and can still touch the bottom. 8-)
0 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

JimFoxvog wrote:
appleman2006 wrote: Even when they are worked on in oppressive ways?
No.
Good. I just wanted to get that clear. For me many of the ideas coming out of the climate change think tanks are very oppressive to those that can least afford them.
0 x
lesterb
Affiliation: Western Fellowship

Post by lesterb »

Robert wrote:
silentreader wrote:As much as we need to be wary or skeptical of conspiracy theories, it is probably also important to remember that sometimes there is a conspiracy. Whether this is true for Agenda 21, or the Climate Change debate, as well as some other things we talk about, I have no way of knowing and don't necessarily have an opinion on.
Just sayin'.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you. 8-)
lesterb wrote:I don't want to go off the deep end with this. But I think that Josh and Boot should at least read the afterword in Beck's first Agenda 21 book, where he explains his rationale for the book.
I just couldn't resist. I go off the deep end often. :lol:

The thing is I am very tall and can still touch the bottom. 8-)
We aren't all that fortunate... ;)
0 x