Amish Salve-maker in Jail, Facing Federal Prison

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Re: Amish Salve-maker in Jail, Facing Federal Prison

Post by steve-in-kville »

Purina is the way to go. The dry stuff. Canned stuff won't stay lit.
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

Sam Girod may be coming home:

https://www.change.org/p/help-us-get-a- ... u/26393686
Petition update
AMISH SAM IS COMING HOME!!!
Sally Oh
Winchester, KY, United States

Apr 18, 2020 —

Amish farmer Sam Girod is coming home to his family! He's being released because of the coronavirus so something good came from this!!!

He's been in federal prison since July 2017 after the FDA prosecuted him for mislabeling a harmless chickweed salve that his family made and sold for over 20 years.

Sam is my neighbor and a charming, boisterous, outspoken, freedom-loving American. He refused to roll over when the FDA unlawfully threatened and lied to him.

If you want to send him a card, I know he and his family would appreciate that! The address is 409 Satterfield Lane, Owingsville, KY 40360.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Good deal. I wonder if the salve prevents and cures coronavirus.
0 x
Wade
Affiliation: kingdom Christian

Post by Wade »

RZehr wrote:Good deal. I wonder if the salve prevents and cures coronavirus.
Don't mention that... :roll: I have had someone seriously say to me, "A vaccine is the only thing that will save humanity!"
0 x
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

RZehr wrote:Good deal. I wonder if the salve prevents and cures coronavirus.
I imagine it will under its new label.

On a side note I am glad he is being released. While I totally think he was guilty I think the time he served was more than adequate. At least I hope it was, that he learned his lesson. ,
0 x
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

Aaron wrote:
Mike, realize, the google, bing, chinese, and other bots that crawl all the forums and websites copy everything posted and it may be used against anyone in action taken against them. Anytime. Anywhere.
They would need your IP address from the forum host to find the area where you live, but if you are using a Tor browser, then that won't work. But you won't attract many people to sacrifice themselves for the cause of righteousness if you are too scared to put yourself on the line.
Matthew 10:(17) But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
(18) And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
(19) But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
(20) For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Let God speak through you in public, and don't be afraid to lose. That is how we grow.

If you are taking flak, then it means you are over the target. If they really persecute you, then the reason they are doing it is that you are being effective in the fight.

That is why Sam Girod was put in prison, not to "protect the public", but because his salve really worked. He proved that we do not need Big Pharma or all of these rich doctors to be healthy. He was over the target and got shot down for his righteousness before God. He was put in prison for helping other people, which is a very noble thing to do.

The judge that put Sam in prison was a nobody backwoods lawyer in Eastern KY, before Mitch McConnell made him into a judge. McConnell has been bought and paid for by Big Pharma. I suppose they are both members of the Masonic Lodge somewhere. God has a plan for both of them.
When the news of something that wipes out all the viruses was broadcast, within two months it was taken off Amazon and Ebay , banned by the FDA.
I am amazed at how Big Tech and Big Pharma are working together on COVID to censor information. The FDA is a revolving door for Big Pharma, and is more of a "gatekeeper" to keep the little guys out, than something that protects the public.

You will see this in almost every government "regulatory board" - that the regulations they produce are designed to enrich the large corporations they "regulate" and keep out the small competitors. Protecting the public is secondary, at best. I worked for 30 years in State government, and saw this up close. The people appointed to the regulatory boards are from the industries they regulate, and are of course, biased towards helping the industry at the expense of the public.

But when Big Tech and the FDA/Big Pharma work together to censor information almost immediately and in lockstep with each other, that seems to be new. And somewhat frightening, if we did not believe that God was in charge of our futures.
They are currently , I read recently, seeking to ban three hundred items this year (maybe more, of course), including wheat grass items (mostly 300 all natural dietary supplements or similar) ....
This is Codex Alimentarius, where the United Nations seeks to control all vitamins and minerals that are used as dietary supplements, and ban all herbal medicines. These people are Eugenicists and want to lower the human population through decreased fertility and getting rid of the elderly. That is why they are banning anything that could make us healthy, or independent of their various "medicines".

The word "sorceries" in Rev 9:21, Rev 18:23, Rev 21:28, 22:15 is literally "pharmacy", or medications. They seek to drug us with endless treatments, but no real cures. Mystery Babylon is all around us, but our God will deliver us, He always has.

I credit my good health with avoiding doctors who practice sorcery.

Show me a rich doctor, and I will show you a sorcerer.

My health is given to me because I avoid doctors and their sorceries and believe God's Promises and keep His Commandments:
Exodus 15:(26) And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
Aaron
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Aaron »

About this item (from hdsupply, one of many)
Product Details
Product Specs
Resources
Theochem Labs In-Cide Disinfectant Cleaner And Deodorizer
Effective On The Human Coronavirus
Disinfectant Cleaner And Deodorizer
Mildewstat
Fungicide
Sanitizer For Non-Food Contact Surfaces
Virucide
Deodorizer
Proudly Manufactured in the USA
One-Step Ready To Use Disinfectant And Odor Control With Excellent Cleaning Ability
Long-Lasting Fragrance
Effective Against The HIV-1 (AIDS) Virus
Hospital Grade -
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Forget HCQ, all you need is chickweed salve (although I'm not sure where you'd put it - under your nose? You can't exactly inhale that stuff. Maybe you could soak your homemade facemask in it?)
0 x
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

Aaron wrote:About this item (from hdsupply, one of many)
Product Details
Product Specs
Resources
Mildewstat
Fungicide
Virucide
Deodorizer
One-Step Ready To Use Disinfectant And Odor Control With Excellent Cleaning Ability
Long-Lasting Fragrance
Hospital Grade -
What is your point? This is a common formulation ammonium/alcohol disinfectant. Use it all the time, a similar formulation is used in Lysol wipes. You want your food with a side of bacteria?

J.M.
0 x
:hug:
Aaron
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Aaron »

Judas Maccabeus wrote:
Aaron wrote:About this item (from hdsupply, one of many)
Product Details
Product Specs
Resources
Mildewstat
Fungicide
Virucide
Deodorizer
Long-Lasting Fragrance
Hospital Grade -
What is your point? This is a common formulation ammonium/alcohol disinfectant. Use it all the time, a similar formulation is used in Lysol wipes. You want your food with a side of bacteria?

J.M.
It has been well known how to kill viruses and viral infections for a century.
(In the USA, Europe, etc) . That same company quoted above, had a non-toxic inexpensive cleaning product that the Tulsa Jail used several years back from February thru June. On live news broadcasts, channels two and six, interviews were done to broadcast the results - as long as they used that cleaner, they had zero infections requiring rx or drs. In the previous years, they had had over a thousand each year, infections required drs and rx.
Within two months of being broadcast live on tv, the fda banned the product line. (it is still available, but not as a cleaner/not as a disinfectant --- it works perfect as far as known, but the drug makers don't want anyone to 'know' nor to use it --- when the covid farce started in the news around the end of this year February or in March, many places sold out fast, and the price increased some (not even a fraction of the cost of the drug makers products though) ....

Throughout history, also , others have known and got thru the plagues, etc, rather unscathed.

For a tangent example,
How did the Engineer who finished the Panama Canal wipe out, without drugs, malaria and yellow fever (the two "very contagious" diseases that stopped the first Engineer who was commissioned to build the canal ? )
0 x