Election Investigations

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Re: Election Investigations

Post by Ken »

RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 pmI mean sure, it’s better in the sense that they mention it in the body. But notice how the title not only omits blaring “Democrat Cheated!!!”, but instead makes it sound like it was all an unfortunate misunderstanding that wasn’t her fault. (Which for all I know may be. I have no idea. I’m just pointing out the obvious bias.)

And compare the chosen Pritchard photo, showing him wagging his finger and looking mean, to the WaPo picture of her looking sweet and innocent and sun dappled. These selections are intentional decisions.
Here yesterday's Washington Post coverage of the Pritchard case which we can compare and contrast with the Washington Post of the Moses coverage. I would never argue that the media bias doesn't exist. For example, I expect FOX news covered both cases differently than the Post. But that doesn't change the underlying facts.

0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Ya, wow. Those two Washington Post headlines sure have different slants. And yes, I expect Fox to do the same.
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

Here is Fox News.

How did Fox News cover the Brian Pritchard conviction? Hmm.....it seems they completely ignored it and pretended that it didn't happen. A search on Brian Pritchard brings up no articles at all on the Fox News site.

Whereas with the Pamela Moses case they not only covered it on the front page, but highlighted the fact that she was a BLM Activist.

0 x
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

I would expect nothing less out of Fox.
0 x
Ken

Post by Ken »

RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 pm I would expect nothing less out of Fox.
Wait... You mean they are lying about this?

0 x
RZehr

Post by RZehr »

Ken wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:59 pm
RZehr wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 pm I would expect nothing less out of Fox.
Wait... You mean they are lying about this?

I’ll give them the benefit of dropping that slogan, after they strayed so far from it that it was comical.
I think there was a time that they were the most reputable of their peers. Think this is no longer the case today.
0 x