Kingdom Christians and Left-wing politics

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Re: Kingdom Christians and Left-wing politics

Post by RZehr »

The Lord is against hoarding of wealth and sharing with the poor, and being stewards of the earth.
While much of the methods they use for this is always at least halfway off kilter, I’m not sure that those things are in conflict with what liberals want. Seems more typically the conservatives in conflict on these matters.
The Lord wants peace. The liberals used to promote peace and conservatives war, but seems they’ve traded places in this one now.
0 x
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

RZehr wrote:The Lord is against hoarding of wealth and sharing with the poor, and being stewards of the earth.
While much of the methods they use for this is always at least halfway off kilter, I’m not sure that those things are in conflict with what liberals want. Seems more typically the conservatives in conflict on these matters.
The Lord wants peace. The liberals used to promote peace and conservatives war, but seems they’ve traded places in this one now.
RZehr, are you OK?
0 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

ken_sylvania wrote:
RZehr wrote:The Lord is against hoarding of wealth and sharing with the poor, and being stewards of the earth.
RZehr, are you OK?
I meant to say against hoarding and for sharing and stewardship. Not sure what happened there. :)
0 x
silentreader
Affiliation: MidWest Fellowship

Post by silentreader »

RZehr wrote:
ken_sylvania wrote:
RZehr, are you OK?
I meant to say against hoarding and for sharing and stewardship. Not sure what happened there. :)
Too much fresh air too suddenly?
0 x
Noah was a conspiracy theorist...and then it began to rain.~Unknown