Attention Canada: YOU ARE BADLY NEEDED

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
mike
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Attention Canada: YOU ARE BADLY NEEDED

Post by mike »

0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Attention Canada: YOU ARE BADLY NEEDED

Post by temporal1 »

no.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

So has the "new world order" now become the "liberal international order"? :roll:

Me is thinking Biden will not be the next American Ambassador to Canada. :)
0 x
Gene
Affiliation: CMC

Post by Gene »

That one should not treat Biden's pronouncements as the comments of a serious person remains blindingly obvious as do the reasons a significant number of embarrassed souls from the state he recently represented are eager for his eight years of buffoonery on the national stage to come to an end. Seems like a nice enough guy, a quality that does not qualify one for national leadership. He may be right that the mostly frozen expanse to our north is needed, though mostly to remind us that whatever the negatives of the lower forty-eight, it could be worse. On the positive side, I understand they have lots of oil and some excellent apples.
0 x
JimFoxvog
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by JimFoxvog »

I appreciate Joe Biden.
0 x
appleman2006
Affiliation: Midwest Mennonite

Post by appleman2006 »

JimFoxvog wrote:I appreciate Joe Biden.
He seems like a nice guy. And yet I am thinking that were the sides exactly reversed and a Republican came over here making similar remarks you would think it to be bordering on treason. I know that had a high ranking conservative MP gone over to your country and said things like that after our last election I would certainly have held a dim view of it.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

appleman2006 wrote:
JimFoxvog wrote:I appreciate Joe Biden.
He seems like a nice guy. And yet I am thinking that were the sides exactly reversed and a Republican came over here making similar remarks you would think it to be bordering on treason. I know that had a high ranking conservative MP gone over to your country and said things like that after our last election I would certainly have held a dim view of it.
the present admin has normalized the habit of White House leaders going to other countries to "dog" the U.S., and its citizens, on the international stage.

i suppose, since it's been consistently done IN White House speeches IN the U.S., they see no reason not to do so when borders are crossed.

sad stuff. the flip of boasting, i suppose. neither is admirable.
the bar is so low .. Trump was elected with hope of improvement.

the DNC/RNC establishment politicians must look-inward for 2014 and 2016 election results.
0 x

UNKNOWN
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Gene wrote:That one should not treat Biden's pronouncements as the comments of a serious person remains blindingly obvious as do the reasons a significant number of embarrassed souls from the state he recently represented are eager for his eight years of buffoonery on the national stage to come to an end.

Seems like a nice enough guy, a quality that does not qualify one for national leadership.

He may be right that the mostly frozen expanse to our north is needed, though mostly to remind us that whatever the negatives of the lower forty-eight, it could be worse.

On the positive side, I understand they have lots of oil and some excellent apples.
he, likewise, claims to be Catholic, which many Catholics do not appreciate. he's not been alone in U.S. government for that sort of claim.
0 x

UNKNOWN