Good things about the Trump presidency

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
temporal1
Affiliation: Christian other

Re: Good things about the Trump presidency

Post by temporal1 »

Valerie wrote:
puttincomputers wrote:I love the fact that pied-piper Trump is destroying the wicked Republican party from within. Which, oddly enough, is what the Hillary campaign decided to facilitate, before Trump ever announced he was running. See Wikileaked Podesta email 1120.
Hillary had a completely different reason, intent, agenda- MOTIVE
If Democrats agree with Repubicans, they are not Democrats, and visa versa

Trump on the other hand was not a politician but he had left the Democrat party, & joined Republican.
It is very difficult to run and 'win' the election or President as an independent.

Both parties have problems. The Covid Stimulus package exposes that completely.

I agree with President Trump.

Oh- and I can save them some money since part of that package included Hot Tub Study-
I'm here to tell you do help in a myriad of ways-there's been massive studies already- how silly to include that.

I agree with President Trump and how he sees things is one reason I voted for him again.
obama delights in taking full personal credit for the assassination of bin laden.

(this might at least be problematic for COs.) :?

sitting presidents routinely and historically take credit for and are blamed for all manner things that happen in their terms. it’s ridiculous to attempt to pick away at it, pretending there is something unique about any particular event. it merely reflects partisanship of pickers.
0 x
Most or all of this drama, humiliation, wasted taxpayer money could be spared -
with even modest attempt at presenting balanced facts from the start.

”We’re all just walking each other home.”
UNKNOWN
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

Major pro-life group gives Pres. Trump its ‘Person of the Year’ award

https://www.christianpost.com/news/majo ... award.html

I'm thankful he's been recognized for some good things- nominated for Nobel Peace Prizes- and
to be given Person of the Year award for boldly taking steps to help the pro-life cause more than any other president, when it is not a 'popular' position with most- and is what brings out the 'ugly' in those who are for the slaughter of the innocent- to this I will always remember President Trump's efforts and trying to end also, taxpayers providing for abortion- that should have never happened!
0 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

He should have won a Nobel Peace Prize.
And should have been Time Magazines Person of the Year - not for any good he did, but for the sheer volume of media focus he dominated all year.
0 x
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

RZehr wrote:He should have won a Nobel Peace Prize.
And should have been Time Magazines Person of the Year - not for any good he did, but for the sheer volume of media focus he dominated all year.
He did not want to focus from mainstream media. He cannot stand mainstream media nor can we. They're rich and powerful and wanted to take him down for 4 years they're attempt was to take him down. That is why millions from the media from Facebook George Soros and the likes donated to try to take him down millions of dollars.
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Someone might be able to help ..
i’ve read President Trump made a NewYear’s Day speech or statement ..
i expect it’s very good, but can’t find it as a stand-alone, without patronizing and critical remarks that biden “said better things.” :roll: :roll:

i checked http://www.whitehouse.gov it’s not there (yet). maybe it will be. i hope so.

i found one site that evidently had a video clip, but it was officially blocked from view. :shock:

:arrow: i’m going to repeat, EVERYONE should be mortified that a sitting POTUS is treated this way;
all of it, but especially the part where “the plug is pulled” from the public.

what have “we” got here??!! :shock:
hate him or love him, what big media is doing here should not be ok with anyone. :-|

i hope to see the transcript, and video. soon.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Grace »

temporal1 wrote:Someone might be able to help ..
i’ve read President Trump made a NewYear’s Day speech or statement ..
i expect it’s very good, but can’t find it as a stand-alone, without patronizing and critical remarks that biden “said better things.” :roll: :roll:

i checked http://www.whitehouse.gov it’s not there (yet). maybe it will be. i hope so.

i found one site that evidently had a video clip, but it was officially blocked from view. :shock:

:arrow: i’m going to repeat, EVERYONE should be mortified that a sitting POTUS is treated this way;
all of it, but especially the part where “the plug is pulled” from the public.

what have “we” got here??!! :shock:
hate him or love him, what big media is doing here should not be ok with anyone. :-|

i hope to see the transcript, and video. soon.
Is this what you are looking for?

[video][/video]
0 x
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

Grace wrote: .. Is this what you are looking for?

[video][/video]

Yes. i believe it is. thank you. :D

Typically, a brief introduction to the speaker (POTUS) would be expected. i’m not sure this clip begins at the actual beginning, or ends at the actual end. but, it seems to cover the body of his statement.

i noticed he first defines “we” as the American people, barely uses the word, “i”.

i’m surprised. “reports” are saying he was bragging, etc. and, most of all, declaring whatever biden said as far superior. i’m not reading propaganda like that. it’s difficult, because almost everything i see is just like that.

i see nothing wrong with his words or approach, New Year’s Day is historically all about reviewing the newly ended year. “reports” are framing him as all-wrong for doing (what THEY have done for every year in my long memory).

the situation with mainstream media bias and propaganda is off the charts.

to repeat, NO ONE should be ok with it.
a good part of Trump’s 2016 win was a message that folks rejected big media, as much as career politicians.

esp since the 2020 election, big media sure seems to be saying, “WE WIN, YOU LOSE.”
these megalomaniacs have NO term limits. citizens can “vote” by buying what they’re selling, or not.

imho, ‘way too many buying. :-|
we will all pay the price for this grave error.
0 x

UNKNOWN
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

temporal1 wrote:Typically, a brief introduction to the speaker (POTUS) would be expected.
If there ever was a man who "needs no introduction" (as emcees often say before supplying the unnecessary), it's Trump.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
temporal1

Post by temporal1 »

ohio jones wrote:
temporal1 wrote:Typically, a brief introduction to the speaker (POTUS) would be expected.
If there ever was a man who "needs no introduction" (as emcees often say before supplying the unnecessary), it's Trump.
Probably none of the presidents “need” an introduction, it’s a matter of established protocol that media formerly respected and aired.

Presently, media indulges in so much subjective editing, censoring, opining and judging, i far prefer to see any sign possible to try to establish what is aired has not been tampered with. No easy task.

The press now seems to be as consumed with featuring+promoting biden with as much zeal as they dedicated to ruining Trump. Their work is cut out for them.

Gov “by the press and for the press” is what we’re now experiencing.
It’s been building up over decades. People have been correct to complain. A created monstrosity.
0 x

UNKNOWN
Valerie

Post by Valerie »

It is odd, that President Trump beat Obama after Obama's 12 year run of being #1- Biden was far below in the poll-
and yet......

https://bongino.com/gallup-president-tr ... OXQesxDpi0
0 x