Joe Biden Time Capsule

Events occurring and how they relate/affect Anabaptist faith and culture.
barnhart
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Joe Biden Time Capsule

Post by barnhart »

Bootstrap wrote:I'll go on record with this one: I would be surprised if Biden does not finish his term. I would be much more surprised if he runs for a second term.
This is my prediction as well.
0 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

barnhart wrote:
Bootstrap wrote:I'll go on record with this one: I would be surprised if Biden does not finish his term. I would be much more surprised if he runs for a second term.
This is my prediction as well.
Honestly if what im hearing/reading comes true, Id be surprised if he serves at all. If he does, I've read 2 articles that his own party is already upset with him. The far left has expectations of direction, contrary to 'his' vision. Im not sure he could endure what's coming, emotionally.
0 x
DrWojo
Affiliation: Sylvian Christian Fe

Post by DrWojo »

If I understand the OP, this is to be original, not what someone else posted and not to debate or be debated: only my own prediction, to see if it comes true; I only ask the other ‘players’ ‘play by their own rules. Here goes:

We will see ever increasing abuses of power, signs and lying wonders which will produce even more deception to unbelievers and even professing Christians who do not love the truth.
There will be more and more attempts to demoralize and demonize those who only wish to do what’s right, Christian, and for truth. If one wants proof, the trend is being set even before the inauguration: https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/dem-me ... ty-threat/ Add to that putting someone living and promoting an alternate lifestyle in charge of the education of innocent children. Remnants of authority that was ordained by God, such as law enforcement will be defunded more than ever, and prior constitutional provisions to prevent the further breakdown of anarchy will be removed more and more:
https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... ing-braces
If Mennonet is setting precedent to fact-check, lock down threads minorities deem offensive aka racist, then claim the post violates community standards — that is, remove first amendment rights from this forum even under this current administration, who knows? Reporting(snitching) to authorities? On a more positive note I also predict Grace will also abound and should Christ return during such an administration, He will find a faithful remnant.
0 x
"Too often believers have trivialized goodness by concentrating on their various denominational brands of legalism, becoming a 'peculiar people' set at odd angles to the world rather than being an attractive light illuminating it." -Unknown
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

DrWojo wrote:If I understand the OP, this is to be original, not what someone else posted and not to debate or be debated: only my own prediction, to see if it comes true;
Exactly.
DrWojo wrote:I only ask the other ‘players’ ‘play by their own rules.
Indeed.
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?