What will happen soon

General Christian Theology
Lex
Affiliation: Anabaptist

What will happen soon

Post by Lex »

What will happen in the last years before Jesus return:

1 The Antichrist is a Muslim and his kingdom is Islamic. His kingdom will be an alliance of 10 Islamic nations (Dan 7:24). The seventh head of the beast, which is the Caliphate, suffered a severe wound in 1924, but the wound will soon be healed (Rev 13:3). Exactly, the Islamic caliphate will return. See: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6597

2. The Antichrist and his kingdom will attack the USA and Israel and defeat them. USA/Israel is Babylon the Great and she will be finally destroyed by God through the Muslims (Rev 17:16-17). You should leave the USA and Israel (Rev 18:4). See: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6593

3. The world will collapse. When USA/Israel, the most powerful country in the world, goes down, the dollar will also die. Many nations will suffer a serious economic crisis. Nations all over the world will mourn the fall of USA/Israel because their wealth was founded on her (Rev 18:9). But the true Christians will rejoice (Rev 18:20).

4. There will be mass conversions. Many people will convert to Islam because they are fascinated by the supernatural power of the Caliphate (Rev 13:3).

5. Those who refuse to convert to Islam will be killed. Christians will be persecuted and killed by the Antichrist (Rev 20:4). Muhammad, the prophet in Islam, says in Sahih Bukhari that when the messianic leader of Muslims will appear, he will abolish the protection tax, which means for non-Muslims there will be only 2 options: Accept Islam or die. There will be no pre-tribulation rapture.

6. The Antichrist will reign for a minimum of 3.5 years (Rev 13:5), then Jesus will return and destroy the Antichrist and his kingdom (Rev 19:19-21).
Last edited by Lex on Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Re: What will happen soon

Post by Soloist »

Wow.

Outside of calling the Jews Babylon, your opinions would almost match my father in law and his conspiracy theories.
1 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
JayP
Affiliation: NA

Post by JayP »

If I recall Lex was an anabaptist for a week
How about you go a whole month before explaining revelation to me?
No tin hats please.
1 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Back in actual reality, conservative Islam is under relentless attack from modernism and overall is in decline. Secularisation rules the day in places like Saudi Arabia; gone are the days when women had to wear hijabs in public. There are plans now to allow alcohol sales in Riyadh in order to compete with Dubai.

Religious Judaism is too. Outside of extreme Haredim type of sects, birth rates are low and intermarriage rates are high, just as has happened with mainline Protestantism or Catholicism. Overall, the Abrahamic religions which adhere to a lot of good, biblical principles and teach following God are under relentless attack from the juggernaut of secular modernism.

The message in the NT is rather clear: we are to occupy until Jesus comes for no man knows the day or the hour. I learned a while ago that when someone tells me that Muslims are my enemy (like they did on 9/11), or that we should invade some country like Iraq or Afghanistan, not to listen to them. The Muslim, the Jew, and even the secular atheist is not your enemy. And the main “spirit of the age” we contend with today is secular modernism, not Islam… and it has already deeply infected our Anabaptist, Catholic, and other churches.
3 x
JayP
Affiliation: NA

Post by JayP »

I do not agree about secularism being on the march in the house of Saud. The secular government of Arabia has made a pact with Wahhabism that I cannot see ever ending. The problem with fanatics is once you give over a significant percentage of the population to it, you can never come back. Too many (more than enough to create endless instability) are committed to ever see real, lasting change. The modern world and Wahhabism are simple incompatible. It is very much a fight to the death.
0 x
Soloist

Post by Soloist »

JayP wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:12 pm I do not agree about secularism being on the march in the house of Saud. The secular government of Arabia has made a pact with Wahhabism that I cannot see ever ending. The problem with fanatics is once you give over a significant percentage of the population to it, you can never come back. Too many (more than enough to create endless instability) are committed to ever see real, lasting change. The modern world and Wahhabism are simple incompatible. It is very much a fight to the death.
I would disagree. Crusades ring a bell?
Arabs have gone in cycles just like everyone else.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

JayP wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:12 pm I do not agree about secularism being on the march in the house of Saud. The secular government of Arabia has made a pact with Wahhabism that I cannot see ever ending. The problem with fanatics is once you give over a significant percentage of the population to it, you can never come back. Too many (more than enough to create endless instability) are committed to ever see real, lasting change. The modern world and Wahhabism are simple incompatible. It is very much a fight to the death.
The modern KSA is changing, fast. Women aren’t required to wear niqabs or even hijabs in public anymore and can drive. Riyadh is considering allowing alcohol sales. Needless to say, the more religiously inclined parties are losing.
0 x
Lex
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Lex »

I strongly assume that Trump will win the election.

These are the things that might happen if Trump becomes president again:

The USA will leave NATO
Russia will attack Europe
The USA will blow up the Dome of the Rock
The Islamic world will shake and unite
The Islamic world declares holy war on the USA
The USA and Israel are totally destroyed
0 x
Soloist

Post by Soloist »

Lex wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:54 pm I strongly assume that Trump will win the election.

These are the things that might happen if Trump becomes president again:

The USA will leave NATO 1-500 years
Russia will attack Europe in 1 to 500 years
The USA will blow up the Dome of the Rock 1-500 years
The Islamic world will shake and unite -1, 0, +1
The Islamic world declares holy war on the USA -500 years
The USA and Israel are totally destroyed (at the same time the nazis on the dark side of the moon return in 1-500 years)
(Added section) mazel tov becomes a new favorite phrase on Mennonet
Time estimates added for confusion
1 x
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

The Islamic world will shake and unite
Tell me that you know nothing about the history of Islamic sects without telling me you know nothing about the history of Islamic sects.
1 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford