The Antichrist is a Muslim

General Christian Theology
Lex
Affiliation: Anabaptist

The Antichrist is a Muslim

Post by Lex »

Peace to you. Many think the Antichrist (Rev 13:11) will be a European or a Jew. But this is wrong. The Antichrist will not be a European or a Jew, he will be a Muslim.

How do I know that the Antichrist will be a Muslim? To find out what the Antichrist will be, we must first know what the kingdom of the Antichrist is.

According to Daniel 7:8, the Antichrist will come out of the fourth beast. So, to find out what the Antichrist will be we must know what the kingdom of the fourth beast is. The four beasts are the four kingdoms. The four beasts are another way of describing the four metals of Daniel 2. So the four metals describe the same four kingdoms as the four beasts. These four metals/beasts appear in Revelation 13, but the four beasts are combined into one beast. In Revelation 13, a beast from the sea is described that has the appearance of a lion, bear and leopard and has 7 heads and 10 horns. This beast is the combination of the 4 beasts of Daniel 7, because if you add up the 4 beasts of Daniel 7, you get exactly 7 heads and 10 horns.

The first beast, the lion, has 1 head, the second beast, the bear, has 1 head, the third beast, the leopard, has 4 heads, and the fourth beast has 1 head and 10 horns. So in total, like the beast from the sea of Revelation 13, the 4 beasts have 7 heads and 10 horns, but the 10 horns are all on one head, the seventh head (Daniel 7:7).

Who is the first kingdom, the first beast/metal? Thank God the Bible gives us the answer, the first kingdom is the Neo-Babylonian Empire, see Daniel 2:38, so it is not Mizraim/Egypt as some think. The Bible also identifies for us the kingdom of the fourth head of the third beast. The fourth head of the third beast is logically the sixth head of the beast from Revelation 13. The four heads of the third beast are four different empires but have the same language, which is why they are all on one beast. The sixth head of the beast from Revelation 13/the fourth head of the third beast is the Roman Empire, see Revelation 17:10. Five have fallen, the one is there. The one that existed at the time of John was the Roman Empire. Since the Roman Empire is the sixth head, and thus belongs to the third beast, it cannot be the fourth beast!

Okay, we know that the first empire, the first head of the first beast, the first metal, the gold, is the Neo-Babylonian empire and we know that the sixth empire, the fourth head of the third beast, which belongs to the third metal, the bronze, is the Roman empire.

This is a very big help, because now we can very easily find out which 4 empires ruled between these two empires and conquered Israel. Israel plays an important role here, all empires had to have possessed Israel. The four empires that can be shown to have ruled chronologically between these two empires and conquered Israel were the Achaemenid Empire, the Macedonian Empire, the Ptolemaic Empire and the Seleucid Empire.

In summary:
1. Neo-Babylon (Lion/Gold) /Akkadian
2. Achaemenid (Bear/Silver) /Persian
3. Alexander's Macedonia (Leopard, 1st head/Bronze) /Greek
4. Ptolemaic (Leopard, 2nd head/Bronze) /Greek
5. Seleucid (Leopard, 3rd head/Bronze) /Greek
6. Roman (Leopard, 4th head/Bronze) /Greek

You can see that the three beasts had three different languages. That's why the four heads of the third beast are on the same beast, because they have the same language, the Greek language. Macedonian, Ptolemaic, Seleucid and Roman spoke all Greek. All four also had almost the same culture.

To find out who the 7th kingdom is, we must consider the 2 requirements it must have:

1. it must have destroyed the previous beast. The 1st beast was destroyed by the 2nd beast, the 2nd beast was destroyed by the 3rd beast. So the 4th beast must have destroyed the 3rd beast.
2. it must have conquered Israel after the Romans. All six conquered Israel chronologically, that means the 7th must have done so as well.

With these 2 requirements, only 1 candidate remains:

7. Islamic empire (4th beast/iron) /Arabic

Reason: The Islamic Empire was next after the Romans who conquered Israel in 636-638, and destroyed the Roman Empire (the 3rd beast) in 1453.
The Islamic empire disintegrated and divided. Thus, what was prophesied in the Book of Revelation has been fulfilled: "The 7th head will suffer a severe wound" (Rev 13:3). But this is not the end of the 7th head, because Revelation says it will be healed and return:

8. Revived Islamic Empire (4th beast with 10 horns/Iron and clay) /Arabic

Conclusion:
Since the fourth beast is Islam, the Antichrist must be a Muslim.

In fact, there are even two parallels between the Antichrist and the Islamic Messiah.

First parallel
The Islamic Prophet Muhammad said in Sahih Bukhari that when the Islamic Messiah appears, he will abolish the jizya and kill all non-Muslims. The jizya is the protective tax for Christians. In an Islamic state, Christians are allowed to live if they pay this protective tax. At the end of time, however, it will be abolished by the Islamic Messiah, leaving Christians with only the choice of accepting Islam or dying. This reminds of the Antichrist, who will kill anyone who refuses to accept the 666. Revelation even explicitly mentions that Christians will be persecuted and killed by the Antichrist (Rev 20:4).

Second parallel
The Islamic Prophet Muhammad said in Sahih Bukhari that at the end of time the J..s will be wiped out. The J..s will hide behind stones from the Muslims, but even the stones will speak and say, "O Muslim, a J.w is hiding behind me, come and kill him!" It illustrates that even the creation hates the J..s. This reminds of the Antichrist, because according to Rev 17:16-17, the Antichrist will totally destroy Babylon. Israel is Babylon: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6593
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: The Antichrist is a Muslim

Post by Josh »

Actually, Islamic eschatology warns about the antichrist just like our book of Revelation does. In Islamic eschatology, Jesus comes and invites the whole world to be converted, slays the unbelievers who refuse to repent, and then brings everlasting peace. Somewhat similar to our own Revelation.

It seems absurd to predict the antichrist will be a particular religion or ethnic group.
0 x
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

Lex, can you tell me a little about what you think it means to walk as a Christian in daily life?

How many of these essays do you plan to post?
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

Bootstrap wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:56 am Lex, can you tell me a little about what you think it means to walk as a Christian in daily life?

Expect a few more:
*Why Hitler killed the Jews
*Biden, Trump, Obama, ...are Zionists
*Christians are the true Jews!
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

ken_sylvania wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:15 pm
Bootstrap wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:56 am Lex, can you tell me a little about what you think it means to walk as a Christian in daily life?

Expect a few more:
*Why Hitler killed the Jews
*Biden, Trump, Obama, ...are Zionists
*Christians are the true Jews!
10 lies your recruiter told someone!
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat