Israel is Babylon the Great

General Christian Theology
Lex
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Re: Israel is Babylon the Great

Post by Lex »

Soloist wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:21 pm
Lex wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:16 pm That's really very funny. I have proven in detail that Israel is Babylon. I have provided incredible evidence that although Jews make up only 0.3 percent of the world's population, they are at the top everywhere. But then some guys come here and just drop one sentence like "Rome was Babylon and now it's the USA" and think they've proven me wrong.
You see, your evidence is thin and you dismiss out of hand anyone’s evidence they present to counter yours.

Perhaps try to consider your view is a possibility but not fact.
Nobody could refute me here.

And truly, I could reveal so much more. I could show you what Israel does in the dark, but then I would be banned here.

The day will come when the veil will fall, when everyone will see who Israel really is.
Truly the baby from the forest has formed into a grassy granny. And she sits upon the world and breastfeeds the devil.
If only you knew.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Lex wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:16 pm That's really very funny. I have proven in detail that Israel is Babylon. I have provided incredible evidence that although Jews make up only 0.3 percent of the world's population, they are at the top everywhere. But then some guys come here and just drop one sentence like "Rome was Babylon and now it's the USA" and think they've proven me wrong.
What does an ethnic group generally being in charge of things (one also finds concentrations of white Europeans in various contexts as well) have to do with being “Babylon”?
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Lex wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:27 pm Nobody could refute me here.
No one presented anything you accepted you mean. I found the counter arguments presented to be stronger and sound compared to yours.

Perhaps I’ll be stronger… you don’t listen because you believe your view is truth and nothing anyone says will change your mind.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Lex

Post by Lex »

Josh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:33 pm
What does an ethnic group generally being in charge of things (one also finds concentrations of white Europeans in various contexts as well) have to do with being “Babylon”?
Read "On the Jews and their lies" from Martin Luther
Read "The International Jew" from Henry Ford

Quote from Johannes Pfefferkorn (who was a Jew): "The Jews are responsible for all evil in the world"
Quote from Henry Ford's book "The International Jew": "The international Jewish banker, who has no fatherland but plays all countries off against each other, and the international Jewish proletariat, which roams from country to country in search of the economic conditions that suit it, are behind all the problems that are troubling the world today."
0 x
Soloist

Post by Soloist »

Do you realize that Luther killed many of our forefathers?

His theology was deeply flawed and his hatred of Jews spawned Hitler indirectly.
0 x
Lex

Post by Lex »

Soloist wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:02 pm Do you realize that Luther killed many of our forefathers?
So that means everyting what Luther did and said was wrong?
0 x
Soloist

Post by Soloist »

Lex wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:04 pm
Soloist wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:02 pm Do you realize that Luther killed many of our forefathers?
So that means everyting what Luther did and said was wrong?
Of course not. He spoke quite honestly of the stone steps he climbed on his knees.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Lex wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:00 pm
Josh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:33 pm
Read "On the Jews and their lies" from Martin Luther
Read "The International Jew" from Henry Ford

Quote from Johannes Pfefferkorn (who was a Jew): "The Jews are responsible for all evil in the world"
Quote from Henry Ford's book "The International Jew": "The international Jewish banker, who has no fatherland but plays all countries off against each other, and the international Jewish proletariat, which roams from country to country in search of the economic conditions that suit it, are behind all the problems that are troubling the world today."
Yet now they DO have a fatherland, right? So is that a good or a bad thing in your view?
0 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Josh wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:20 pm So is that a good or a bad thing in your view?
He won't be able to answer for a while.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Bootstrap
Affiliation: Mennonite

Post by Bootstrap »

Lex wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:27 pm
Soloist wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:21 pm
You see, your evidence is thin and you dismiss out of hand anyone’s evidence they present to counter yours.
And I think people have provided a LOT more than single sentences on Rome and the Revelation.
0 x
Is it biblical? Is it Christlike? Is it loving? Is it true? How can I find out?