General Christian Theology
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Re: Israel is Babylon the Great

Post by RZehr »

Szdfan wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:31 pm
RZehr wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:25 pm
Soloist wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:24 pm

Wife:Yes, very manipulative and villainous, and he fuels them off of Mountain Dew, which is just watered down and sickly sweetened rocket fuel. Soloist is trying his best to keep his children out of the clutches of szdfan, but is getting thwarted at every turn.
He’s probably being helped by the Little Rocket Man himself, from North Korea.
You all got me. Is Kim Jong Un Jewish?
Who really knows? If not, the next question is, When will he become one?
0 x
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

RZehr wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:08 pm
Szdfan wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:31 pm
RZehr wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:25 pm
He’s probably being helped by the Little Rocket Man himself, from North Korea.
You all got me. Is Kim Jong Un Jewish?
Who really knows? If not, the next question is, When will he become one?
Well, I guess that's a question for Lex. Can someone who is not born Jewish become part of the shadowy supersecret international Jewish conspiracy that controls everything if they convert?

And more importantly, if I convert to Judaism, do you think they'll let me control something? Maybe something minor, like Rhode Island?
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Pelerin
Affiliation:

Post by Pelerin »

Szdfan wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:32 pmWell, I guess that's a question for Lex. Can someone who is not born Jewish become part of the shadowy supersecret international Jewish conspiracy that controls everything if they convert?

And more importantly, if I convert to Judaism, do you think they'll let me control something? Maybe something minor, like Rhode Island?
Yes, that seems to be how it works.
0 x
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

Pelerin wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:25 am
Szdfan wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:32 pmWell, I guess that's a question for Lex. Can someone who is not born Jewish become part of the shadowy supersecret international Jewish conspiracy that controls everything if they convert?

Great...so all I need to do is be born a socialite in a super wealthy and powerful family and marry someone from a rich and powerful Jewish family and then I'll have power and wealth.
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Pelerin
Affiliation:

Post by Pelerin »

Szdfan wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:01 am
Pelerin wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:25 am

Great...so all I need to do is be born a socialite in a super wealthy and powerful family and marry someone from a rich and powerful Jewish family and then I'll have power and wealth.
I mean we can’t let just any riffraff into the global cabal.
4 x
Lex
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Lex »

I have impressively shown who Babylon is. Very impressively. All praise is due to God.

People say it is Rome, others say it is Mecca. Neither quite fits with Babylon. Only Is...l fits. There is no description of Babylon that does not fit Is...l.
0 x
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

Lex wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:40 pm I have impressively shown who Babylon is. Very impressively. All praise is due to God.
Everybody thinks their own baby is cute.
What's impressive is the level of hubris in your lectures (and not in a good way).
1 x
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

Lex wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:04 am Peace to you.

First of all, this is not anti-Semitism/racism. The Bible itself does not teach racism. When the Bible speaks negatively about Jews, it refers to Jews who are not Christians, not ethnic Jews in general.

After much research, I found out that according to the Bible, Israel is Babylon the Great/Mystery Babylon. I'm just quoting the Bible here.

3 proofs that Israel is Babylon.

Proof 1:

1. Babylon is guilty of the blood of the prophets and of all the blood that was shed on earth: Revelation 18:24
2. Jerusalem is guilty of the blood of the prophets and of all the blood that was shed on earth: Matthew 23:35-37

Conclusion: Jerusalem is Babylon.

Proof 2:

1. Babylon killed Jesus: Revelation 11:8
2. Jerusalem killed Jesus: Matthew 16:21

Conclusion: Jerusalem is Babylon.

Note: Jerusalem as the capital of Israel represents all the people of Israel. Thus, Jerusalem is meant to be synonymous with Israel. We can see this especially in the passage in Luke 13:33 where Jesus says that it is impossible for a prophet to be killed outside Jerusalem. If Jerusalem meant only the city of Jerusalem, then there would be a contradiction in the Bible, because according to the Old Testament, prophets were also killed outside the city of Jerusalem. So when Jesus spoke of Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, he meant the whole nation of Israel. The nation of Israel, that is, the Jews, killed Jesus and the prophets, see 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15. Even today, people use the capital of a nation as a synonym for the whole nation. For example, when someone speaks of Washington he means the USA, when someone speaks of Moscow he means Russia.

Note to Proof 2: Some claim that Rev 11:8 isn't about Babylon. However, this is wrong. In Rev 11:8 the name is written: "the great city". Besides Rev 11:8, "the great city" occurs seven times in Revelation, in Rev 16:19, 17:18, 18:10, 18:16, 18:18, 18:19 and 18:21. In all these seven times, "the great city" is always identified with Babylon. Since "the great city" is identified with Babylon everywhere else in the book of Revelation, it must also be about Babylon in Rev 11:8. Otherwise it would make little sense and would also be very confusing if the author suddenly does not refer to Babylon anymore.

Proof 3:

Babylon controls the world: Revelation 17:18.

To find out who controls the world, we only need to know who controls the most powerful nation. The most powerful nation in the world is undoubtedly the USA. Both militarily and economically, the USA is far superior to all other nations on earth. The USA also has the greatest cultural influence in the world. This is clear to everyone. But by whom is the USA controlled? Who made the USA great? The answer: the Jews. The proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_American_Jews

If you look carefully at this list, you can clearly see that the Jews are the most successful in finance, media and politics. In fact, the Jews are the people with the best skills. Without them, the world would not be as modern as it is today. These special abilities that they possess has enabled them to have the greatest influence in the world, so that they control the world. Important note: The list only shows prominent Jews from the USA. All the prominent Jews who lived outside the USA are not mentioned in this list. The great influence of the Jews is very remarkable, considering that they make up only about 0.3 percent of the world's population.

Quote from an article written by Theodor Herzl (who was a Jew) in a German newspaper: "The wealthy Jews rule the world. In their hands lies the fate of governments and nations. They start wars between countries and, when they wish, governments make peace. When the wealthy Jews sing, the nations and their leaders dance along and meanwhile the Jews get richer."

Quote from Martin Luther's book "On the Jews and their lies": "That is, they permit themselves and their subjects to be abused and sucked dry and reduced to beggars with their own money, through the usury of the Jews. For the Jews, as foreigners, certainly should have nothing from us; and what they have certainly must be ours. They do not work, do not earn anything from us, neither do we donate or give it to them. Yet they have our money and goods and are lords in our land where they are supposed to be in exile!"

Besides, the Jews didn't only make the USA great, it was actually the Jews who founded the USA. For those who helped the founding fathers of the USA very strongly financially were the Jews. Without this financial help of the Jews there would be no USA. It was this money that made the founding possible. Source: https://www.decaloguesociety.org/assets ... %20War.pdf

George Washington thanked the Jews personally for their support. In fact, he was a Zionist:
https://founders.archives.gov/documents ... 06-02-0135
Washington was also a Freemason. Freemasonry in the USA was founded by Jews:
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/freemasons
In fact, the freemason symbol is actually a stylized star of David:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GLzAHfhYRh4/ ... symbol.jpg
Not only he, all US presidents were Zionists. Joe Biden, for example, declared on TV that he is a Zionist, all of his three children are married to Jews, and many in his administration are Jews.

In view of the above facts, the USA could be considered as the second Jewish country. There are about 16 million Jews worldwide. 8 million live in Israel and 8 million in the USA.

Reliable fact-checks on outstanding Jews in science, media, politics, finance, banking, and more: https://jewishcontributions.com/infotables/

The Jews created Hollywood:
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0bJcqps03D4/ ... 2BJews.jpg
The Jews created the Gaming Industry:
https://www.museumofplay.org/blog/a-bri ... ed-states/
The Jews created the P.rn Industry:
https://jewishcontributions.com/infotables/adult-film/
The Jews created the Comic Industry:
https://jewishcontributions.com/infotables/comic-books/

Everyone who has the Spirit of God must know that Hollywood, the Gaming Industry, the P.rn Industry and the Comic Industry are totally evil (Rev 18:21-23). This stuff has corrupted the minds of billions of people.

I have provided enough evidence that Israel is Babylon the Great.

Praise be to Jesus.
Israel is NOT Babylon. If the capital represents the entire nation:

Rev 11:8. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

So by your definition, Israel is Sodom and Egypt.
0 x
:hug:
Lex
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Lex »

Judas Maccabeus wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:01 pm
Lex wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:04 am

Rev 11:8. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Do you know what "figuratively" means? It doesnt mean that Israel is literally Sodom and Egypt, but that Israel is spiritually like Sodom and Egypt. Israel is like Sodom full of fornication and Israel is like Egypt full of idolatry.
0 x
Judas Maccabeus
Affiliation: Con. Menno.

Post by Judas Maccabeus »

Lex wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:06 pm
Judas Maccabeus wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:01 pm
Lex wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:04 am

Do you know what "figuratively" means? It doesnt mean that Israel is literally Sodom and Egypt, but that Israel is spiritually like Sodom and Egypt. Israel is like Sodom full of fornication and Israel is like Egypt full of idolatry.
So where does it actually say that Israel is Babylon?

I could just as easily say Rome is Babylon:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Rome has seven hills, and the “mystery Babylon” harlot sits upon her.
1 x
:hug: