Should a Christian Man be Required to Wear a Beard?

General Christian Theology
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Re: Should a Christian Man be Required to Wear a Beard?

Post by ohio jones »

JimFoxvog wrote:I wear a beard about 8" long
...whereas I am unbearded. Someone looking at our profile pics could get rather confused. :mrgreen:
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
JohnHurt
Affiliation: Primitive Christian

Post by JohnHurt »

ohio jones wrote:
...whereas I am unbearded. Someone looking at our profile pics could get rather confused. :mrgreen:
I really thought that was you. I was going to ask about your tailor...
0 x
"He replaced the teachings of Christ with his own opinions, and gave us a religion based on the doctrines of men."
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

JohnHurt wrote:
ohio jones wrote:
I really thought that was you. I was going to ask about your tailor...
It's Pilgram Marpeck, carried over from MD, so I can't just link to the thread that explains it. The signature is supposed to be a clue, but it's probably a good idea to clarify it once in a while. If you're looking for a tailor, check with mike.
0 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited