Why Menno Net is not of God.. Repent !

General Christian Theology
Grace
Affiliation: Mennonite

Re: Why Menno Net is not of God.. Repent !

Post by Grace »

Robert hanging up on Jim makes me so proud of him. Robert figured out what he was dealing with and disconnected. Robert called it for exactly what it was. Cheers to Robert! (Robert’s clarity made me cry, so perhaps I am a bit over the top in my praise. If anyone knows what I have experienced in the last two years, you will understand why Robert’s clarity was so touching and healing to me.)
Just curious where this conversation can be heard.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Why Menno Net is not of God.. Repent !

Post by Josh »

Grace wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:40 pm
Robert hanging up on Jim makes me so proud of him. Robert figured out what he was dealing with and disconnected. Robert called it for exactly what it was. Cheers to Robert! (Robert’s clarity made me cry, so perhaps I am a bit over the top in my praise. If anyone knows what I have experienced in the last two years, you will understand why Robert’s clarity was so touching and healing to me.)
Just curious where this conversation can be heard.
You can Google for "site:dontperish.com mennonet videos exposed", and then the recording is about halfway down the page, right after "Listen to the call here for yourself as it exposes him as their over seer / admin:".
0 x