Why Menno Net is not of God.. Repent !

General Christian Theology
mike
Affiliation: Conservative Menno

Re: Why Menno Net is not of God.. Repent !

Post by mike »

Mods, what happened to the Jesus Revolution The Movie Exposed thread? I have gotten notifications from that thread, but when I click on them, it says "You are not authorized to read this forum." Did it go to Mods only or something?
0 x
Remember the prisoners, as though you were in prison with them, and the mistreated, as though you yourselves were suffering bodily. -Heb. 13:3
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

I’m assuming they either deleted or archived several threads.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

Soloist wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:32 pm I’m assuming they either deleted or archived several threads.
That's my assumption too. I was being bad and asked him to get banned. That might have been too spicy.
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Chris
Affiliation: Moderate / unaffil

Post by Chris »

Josh wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:57 pm
Chris wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:50 pmI appreciate this. PLEASE help me.

I really need to know of a legit church I can go to. Just a single one would help me greatly. I don't want to go to any false teachings. So please help - what church is really legit?

Please donotperish, answer me. Please don't ignore.

P.S.

Somebody who has his phone number please call him and ask him for a legit church suggestion because I really want a church with biblical soundness.
I asked this question and was told there isn't any true fellowship he's found that is currently meeting in a building, but you can find real biblical sound church fellowship online with various people he talks to online.
Then donotperish, show me a house church or anything that is correct. PLEASE! I'm asking for full blown truth. Obviously I'm missing something. The apostles had a house church. Let me know please!
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

mike wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:29 pm Mods, what happened to the Jesus Revolution The Movie Exposed thread? I have gotten notifications from that thread, but when I click on them, it says "You are not authorized to read this forum." Did it go to Mods only or something?
Yep. I archived two threads.
1 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

Szdfan wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:28 pm
Soloist wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:32 pm I’m assuming they either deleted or archived several threads.
That's my assumption too. I was being bad and asked him to get banned. That might have been too spicy.
Just let 'em burn themselves out.
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

steve-in-kville wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:29 am
Szdfan wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:28 pm
Just let 'em burn themselves out.
I was concerned about safety since dontperish was posting names on his website and threatening to post recorded conversations.
0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
steve-in-kville

Robert wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:24 pm
No. I listened to him rant for 20 minutes with no regard for my input. He kept talking down to me and I told him he was. He stated "NO" twice. So I shook the dust off my sandals and moved on.

His whole goal is to prove everyone wrong. I tend to try to see the good in people and things, while recognizing the areas that need improvement. Some want to tear down. They are welcome to do so, but I will not stand around and listen.

He thought he could fully understand any verse by just referencing the Greek and Hebrew when needed. I stated you could not without understanding the full context of the statement. There are many saying and figures of speech that were used 2000 to 4000 years ago that we need more than simple word translation to understand. I tried to explain that, he kept cutting me off and preaching down to me, so I hung up and moved on. I spent all day serving and helping others. I was extremely tired and felt no need to waste more time on something that would not affect anything.

He said he was going to move on, but seems he went back on his word and posted again. We will see if this really is his last post. If not, we can see he does not honor his word.
You have a lot more tolerance than I would have in a situation like that. Lately my tolerance for aggressiveness has been very low. More and more I am turning my back to conversations (both in person & online) where the other party fails to be reasonable.
0 x

Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Well I read his post, he is claiming to be later going to upload a recording of the conversation with Josh but I'm a little skeptical that he actually has it or he has to spend more time editing it to remove his own false ways... He certainly uploaded the conversation with Robert fast enough but I didn't see a point actually listening to it.

He totally ignored the biblical faults pointed out to him by Ernie and others instead claiming falsely that we only picked out his D/R situation. Basically he behaved exactly as was pointed out to him and is unwilling or unable to learn.

Its too bad, and I find it interesting that he is singularly focused on Josh, despite Josh not being ordained or even in a teaching position. I don't see that Robert's account is a lie like he claims on there, but I don't actually care to listen to fact check him. I'll believe Robert without issue based on Robert's account and what this guy actually claimed.
If he actually uploads something from Josh, I'd have more interest in listening to see if he did edit it to remove his own faults, or if its a matter of perspective as to the yelling and claims on both sides.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
steve-in-kville

I'm not gonna bother either. I'm behind on listening to podcasts and these don't even make the list.
0 x