Why Menno Net is not of God.. Repent !

General Christian Theology
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Why Menno Net is not of God.. Repent !

Post by dontperish »

My last post here:

I came here for a short time to post truth and see if seekers we're here. In short order I got my answer as I saw the unbiblical ecumenical false ways, hypocrisy and wickedness of the posters here. Robert the admin emailed me and wanted to talk. We did talk and he also showed his total hypocrisy as he said we should have the fruits of the spirit love joy peace long-suffering but ...he hung the phone up asap when I challenged his bad corrupt theology. Hear that audio call on my testing. Because I love you all ...see the link on my unbiblical teachers blog at dontperish.com that per Romans 16:17 marks and warns in love why this and these forums are not of God. Stop wasting your life here and damning your souls. Get to spirit and truth worship or you will perish. See the gospel on my page and I am here to there ...

I will continue to preach Christ crucified in the streets daily, make disciples and expose the works of darkness that is all of the false compromised ways I see here. :wave:

God be praised
Tupos

Ps my email is open to any seekers to discuss God's truth...
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Re: Why Menno Net is not of God.. Repent !

Post by Soloist »

If Mennonet was a church, his accusations would carry more weight. As it’s a forum, I am thankful that it does tolerate this diversity of viewpoints to challenge my own.
4 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Szdfan
Affiliation: MCUSA

Post by Szdfan »

0 x
“It’s easy to make everything a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.” — Brandon L. Bradford
Chris
Affiliation: Moderate / unaffil

Post by Chris »

dontperish wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:41 pm My last post here:

I came here for a short time to post truth and see if seekers we're here. In short order I got my answer as I saw the unbiblical ecumenical false ways, hypocrisy and wickedness of the posters here. Robert the admin emailed me and wanted to talk. We did talk and he also showed his total hypocrisy as he said we should have the fruits of the spirit love joy peace long-suffering but ...he hung the phone up asap when I challenged his bad corrupt theology. Hear that audio call on my testing. Because I love you all ...see the link on my unbiblical teachers blog at dontperish.com that per Romans 16:17 marks and warns in love why this and these forums are not of God. Stop wasting your life here and damning your souls. Get to spirit and truth worship or you will perish. See the gospel on my page and I am here to there ...

I will continue to preach Christ crucified in the streets daily, make disciples and expose the works of darkness that is all of the false compromised ways I see here. :wave:

God be praised
Tupos

I appreciate this. PLEASE help me.

I really need to know of a legit church I can go to. Just a single one would help me greatly. I don't want to go to any false teachings. So please help - what church is really legit?

Please donotperish, answer me. Please don't ignore.

P.S.

Somebody who has his phone number please call him and ask him for a legit church suggestion because I really want a church with biblical soundness.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Chris wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:50 pmI appreciate this. PLEASE help me.

I really need to know of a legit church I can go to. Just a single one would help me greatly. I don't want to go to any false teachings. So please help - what church is really legit?

Please donotperish, answer me. Please don't ignore.

P.S.

Somebody who has his phone number please call him and ask him for a legit church suggestion because I really want a church with biblical soundness.
I asked this question and was told there isn't any true fellowship he's found that is currently meeting in a building, but you can find real biblical sound church fellowship online with various people he talks to online.
0 x
Robert
Site Janitor
Affiliation: Anabaptist

Post by Robert »

dontperish wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:41 pm We did talk and he also showed his total hypocrisy as he said we should have the fruits of the spirit love joy peace long-suffering but ...he hung the phone up asap when I challenged his bad corrupt theology.
No. I listened to him rant for 20 minutes with no regard for my input. He kept talking down to me and I told him he was. He stated "NO" twice. So I shook the dust off my sandals and moved on.

His whole goal is to prove everyone wrong. I tend to try to see the good in people and things, while recognizing the areas that need improvement. Some want to tear down. They are welcome to do so, but I will not stand around and listen.

He thought he could fully understand any verse by just referencing the Greek and Hebrew when needed. I stated you could not without understanding the full context of the statement. There are many saying and figures of speech that were used 2000 to 4000 years ago that we need more than simple word translation to understand. I tried to explain that, he kept cutting me off and preaching down to me, so I hung up and moved on. I spent all day serving and helping others. I was extremely tired and felt no need to waste more time on something that would not affect anything.

He said he was going to move on, but seems he went back on his word and posted again. We will see if this really is his last post. If not, we can see he does not honor his word.
2 x
Try hard not to offend. Try harder not to be offended.
Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not after you.
I think I am funnier than I really am.
joshuabgood
Affiliation: BMA

Post by joshuabgood »

It's like wrestling with a pig in the mud. You get dirty, and besides the pig likes it. Best just to move on...
4 x
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Post by Sudsy »

Robert wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:24 pm
dontperish wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:41 pm We did talk and he also showed his total hypocrisy as he said we should have the fruits of the spirit love joy peace long-suffering but ...he hung the phone up asap when I challenged his bad corrupt theology.
No. I listened to him rant for 20 minutes with no regard for my input. He kept talking down to me and I told him he was. He stated "NO" twice. So I shook the dust off my sandals and moved on.

His whole goal is to prove everyone wrong. I tend to try to see the good in people and things, while recognizing the areas that need improvement. Some want to tear down. They are welcome to do so, but I will not stand around and listen.

He thought he could fully understand any verse by just referencing the Greek and Hebrew when needed. I stated you could not without understanding the full context of the statement. There are many saying and figures of speech that were used 2000 to 4000 years ago that we need more than simple word translation to understand. I tried to explain that, he kept cutting me off and preaching down to me, so I hung up and moved on. I spent all day serving and helping others. I was extremely tired and felt no need to waste more time on something that would not affect anything.

He said he was going to move on, but seems he went back on his word and posted again. We will see if this really is his last post. If not, we can see he does not honor his word.
I am glad he is not going to post here again. I don't like to put anyone on my 'foes' list but I do believe that shunning is the right way to treat someone who trolls in the way he did. YMMV.
1 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
Heirbyadoption
Affiliation: Brethren

Post by Heirbyadoption »

dontperish wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:41 pmMy last post here:

God be praised
Tupos
Finally. :angel Not sure if it's entirely applicable but Acts 9:31 comes to mind. :ugeek: I hesitate to say Godspeed, but good luck with your wood carving out there in Missouri, Mr. Polanek! We'll continue to pray that the Holy Spirit will someday reveal to you that you can't use Word of God like you do your chainsaw. I have no doubt you'll be a powerful force for the kingdom if and when that day comes!
2 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

dontperish wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:41 pm My last post here:
Promise?
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr