Leaving Family For Christ

General Christian Theology
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Leaving Family For Christ

Post by dontperish »

Today we have the.... great JOY!!!!!... of helping a young saint flee his Egypt and leave a false religious body .. Baptist ...and family and a life of immorality to seek God's kingdom in truth. ( Before you rush to defend the Baptist faith/ his family ... the wolf pastor and them were ok with him living in fornicating sin for years ... )

This young saint also has to leave his family who claim Christ but live in sin. Romans 16;17
Leaving family is one of those things we see most people go back to their vomit for. Blood relations have a pull when God has no partiality for blood family. I like Jesus words that tell us what it will be ....

Matthew 10:21-22,34-39 KJVS
And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. [22] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. [34] Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. [35] For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. [36] And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. [37] He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. [38] And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. [39] He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Praise God the word and spirit help His true saints to shed family blood and seek after Christs blood....and life that really matters!!

God be praised
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Re: Leaving Family For Christ

Post by Josh »

Baptists I have known don’t promote living in immorality. Quite the opposite.

A number of Baptists are dear friends of mine. I have been impressed by their walk with the Lord and commitment to their faith. We may be in different churches, but I do feel we both worship the same Jesus.
2 x
dontperish

Post by dontperish »

Name a Baptist church that is fully biblical ....?

They keep pagan holidays, worldliness , false gospels ..many are Calvinistic and all I know are feminized.

Oh we already tried that ..no fully biblical churches were posted here ... :wave:

Got it ....
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

I have yet to meet a single man who doesn’t sin.

Last I checked, the church is female.
1 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Josh

Post by Josh »

dontperish wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:15 pm Name a Baptist church that is fully biblical ....?

They keep pagan holidays, worldliness , false gospels ..many are Calvinistic and all I know are feminized.

Oh we already tried that ..no fully biblical churches were posted here ... :wave:

Got it ....
Well, I go to a church that’s fully biblical. That’s why I go there. (Our doors are open if you wish to attend; if you’re in the area get in touch and I’ll give you directions.)
0 x
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

Soloist wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:18 pm I have yet to meet a single man who doesn’t sin.
I think this don't-perish guy is married, not single.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

ken_sylvania wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:42 pm
Soloist wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:18 pm I have yet to meet a single man who doesn’t sin.
I didn’t mean single as unmarried.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
ken_sylvania
Affiliation: CM

Post by ken_sylvania »

Soloist wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:01 pm
ken_sylvania wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:42 pm
I didn’t mean single as unmarried.
Oh. :lol:
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

I have yet to meet a married man who hasn't sinned. (There is a single man who met me who's never sinned.)
0 x
dontperish

Post by dontperish »

Anyone born of God knows there is a big difference between the flesh we all must battle till we die to repent and walk in holiness vs ....

Churches teaching false man made doctrines as truth for years and decades and centuries ...

If you can't see this or understand it ....

Start here:
https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html

You may need new life and eyes to see ....
0 x