Good Friday/ Easter Lies

General Christian Theology
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Good Friday/ Easter Lies

Post by dontperish »

It's coming to that time of year ....

Good Friday and Easter Sunday both days are not ordained of God and are lies.

1) God makes days holy and He never ordained Easter celebrations. Romans Catholics did and many evangelicals and anabaptists kept the false day to this day.
2 Thess 2:15 says keep Paul's traditions ...He didn't do Easter or Good Friday nor did any NT saints. Christ didn't rise on Sunday ...

2) Good Friday makes Jesus a liar. He said He would be in the grave 3 days and 3 nights. ...72 hours. You can't get close to that Friday night to Sunday am. It's a lie ...
Jesus died Wed the day before the high Sabbath Thursday and He rose Sat as He is the Sabbath rest. Heb 4
Good Friday is a Roman Catholic lie so many keep but Jesus warned man made traditions void your worship of God! Mark 7:6-9

It's another reason to reject churchianity and denominations as they can't even get something so obvious right ...

We must be in spirit and truth. John 4:24

I have a article on this here:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogsp ... d.html?m=1

Tupos
Dontperish.com
0 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Re: Good Friday/ Easter Lies

Post by Valerie »

dontperish wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:59 pm It's coming to that time of year ....

1) God makes days holy and He never ordained Easter celebrations. Romans Catholics did and many evangelicals and anabaptists kept the false day to this day.
2 Thess 1:15 says keep Paul's traditions ...He didn't do Easter nor did any NT saints. Christ didn't rise on Sunday ...

2) Good Friday makes Jesus a liar. He said He would be in the grave 3 days and 3 nights. ...72 hours. You can't get close to that Friday night to Sunday am. It's a lie ...
Jesus died Wed the day before the high Sabbath Thursday and He rose Sat as He is the Sabbath rest. Heb 4
Good Friday is a Roman Catholic lie so many keep but Jesus warned man made traditions void your worship of God!

It's another to reject churchianity as they can't even get something so obvious right ...

I have a article on this here:

Tupos
Dontperish.com
You were not part of the original Church to know how the Holy Spirit was guiding them. It is not like God has been waiting for you to arrive to correct the 2,000-year-old Church.

I believe the Gy Spirit is guides the Church to make these Holy Days to observe, tou were not there when the Church was "being built"
2 x
RZehr
Affiliation: Cons. Mennonite

Post by RZehr »

Starting to seem like he’s just reposting his website material here.
1 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

dontperish wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:59 pm It's coming to that time of year ....
It's more than two months away. You'll be harping on this for the whole time, I suppose.
I hope you don't think the realities they commemorate are lies. It's worth setting aside a time to celebrate the death and resurrection of the Christ, even if we are a day or two off.

There's another holiday coming up much sooner, Washington's birthday. Even though he was born Feb. 11 (Feb. 22 N.S.), his birthday is observed Feb. 20. Have you written your senators and congressperson about that lie? Tested and exposed them on your web site?
4 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

My gut impression is that maybe we need to make a new rule about posting website content.
1 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

Soloist wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:50 pm My gut impression is that maybe we need to make a new rule about posting website content.
That would be hard to regulate. Maybe we just keep scrolling and don't feed the troll?
6 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

steve-in-kville wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:55 am
Soloist wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:50 pm My gut impression is that maybe we need to make a new rule about posting website content.
That would be hard to regulate. Maybe we just keep scrolling and don't feed the troll?
We have a policy over CNN
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Post by Sudsy »

What I believe this fellow is here for is to tell us all we are going to hell. Message received.

We do have an option on this forum to not view his posts using the Foes option in our User Control area.

He has just been put on my Foes list as imo, he is here mainly to stir up trouble and troll.
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

dontperish,

My church doesn’t observe Easter nor Christmas as special religious holidays. They are basically days off of work, like July 4.

So, would you be willing to unite with us?
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Sudsy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:39 am What I believe this fellow is here for is to tell us all we are going to hell. Message received.

We do have an option on this forum to not view his posts using the Foes option in our User Control area.

He has just been put on my Foes list as imo, he is here mainly to stir up trouble and troll.
Yes, just block him if you don't want to engage. You will get nowhere arguing with him because he has thousands more out-of-context Bible verses where those came from that he can copy and past and throw at you.
1 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr