Good Friday/ Easter Lies

General Christian Theology
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Re: Good Friday/ Easter Lies

Post by Soloist »

Ken wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:19 pm
Sudsy wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:39 am What I believe this fellow is here for is to tell us all we are going to hell. Message received.

We do have an option on this forum to not view his posts using the Foes option in our User Control area.

He has just been put on my Foes list as imo, he is here mainly to stir up trouble and troll.
Yes, just block him if you don't want to engage. You will get nowhere arguing with him because he has thousands more out-of-context Bible verses where those came from that he can copy and past and throw at you.
His whole goal is to get more fodder for his website and engaging with him via email or phone will result in him distorting what you say and publicly bashing you without ever admitting to any fault or accurately reporting his own actions.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

Perhaps MennoNet will earn a spot on dontperish’s roster.
0 x
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Josh wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:23 pm Perhaps MennoNet will earn a spot on dontperish’s roster.
You will have to dress up in plain clothes and then go about your business by walking by him and ignoring him while he is ranting away on a street corner. That will land you in his hall of fame.
0 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Post by dontperish »

I just got done street preaching outside a pagan Roman Catholic church and a art fair. I preached the gospel and yes ...warned about this up coming false way among many others things to preach about. You can see the videos soon as we are posting them in a bit. :wave: God was glorified ...

If you do a bible study you will see no godly holy spirit inspired saints keep any such holidays and if we are to walk as Jesus and Paul did.... 1 Cor 11.1.... then His true saints cannot keep them...it's like strange fire and those two men got roasted by God's wrath. Jesus said you worship God in vain by mens traditions like Christmas Easter and Good Friday. Mark 7

I find it interesting all those who mock the proclaiming of the truth ...don't walk in the truth fully. It's like the only people who hate false teachers being exposed is false teachers and ...those who listen to false teachers.

Also if you do a history study you find it's the pagan Roman Catholic church that invented these false holidays and the false evangelicals and anabaptists kept doing them.... to their sinful shame.

You can't be in spirit and truth John 4:24 and do false ways can you?

The facts are the facts .... and His true saints wal in truth and His light to be cleaned.

1 John 1:7 KJVS
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Holy is the Lamb of God ...
Last edited by dontperish on Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Col 2:17  Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
1Jn 2:9  He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
1Jn 2:10  He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
1Jn 2:11  But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
3 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
HeIsRisen
Affiliation: Apostolic

Post by HeIsRisen »

What is your perspective on John 10:22-23 where Jesus was clearly at the temple during Hanukkah (which is The Feast of Dedication)? This is a feast not ordained by God in Leviticus, but Jesus clearly was at the temple during the festivities and didn't rebuke the crowd for being there either. If Jesus was there at a non-ordained feast and didn't rebuke the crowd, why are you rebuking Christians for Easter and Christmas?
2 x
ohio jones
Affiliation: Rosedale Network

Post by ohio jones »

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant?
Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
You would benefit from the teachings of these verses. Read the verses in between as well; they are directly applicable to this thread.
1 x
I grew up around Indiana, You grew up around Galilee; And if I ever really do grow up, I wanna grow up to be just like You -- Rich Mullins

I am a Christian and my name is Pilgram; I'm on a journey, but I'm not alone -- NewSong, slightly edited
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

Josh wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:23 pm Perhaps MennoNet will earn a spot on dontperish’s roster.
That very thought crossed my mind ;)
0 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
steve-in-kville

dontperish wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:27 pm
I find it interesting all those who mock the proclaiming of the truth ...don't walk in the truth fully. It's like the only people who hate false teachers being exposed is false teachers and ...those who listen to false teachers.
Don't feed the troll...
Don't feed the troll...
Don't feed the troll...
Don't feed the troll...
3 x

steve-in-kville

Forget it. I'm gonna feed the troll...

(Just don't tell the bishop)
0 x