The biblical gospel

General Christian Theology
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Re: The biblical gospel

Post by dontperish »

Yea and a Mormon wanted to buy me lunch with a Bible and a monk was the nicest guy I ever met ... you are so decieved.

Email me to set up a recorded phone call Josh ....

just you and I

You started this with all your lies ...you got exposed for lying even more. Shame on you ....

That is all I have to say here on this topic ....
I guess this place is made for folks like you.
I get it ...

Matthew 7:16 KJVS
Ye shall know them by their fruits.

God be praised
Last edited by dontperish on Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

dontperish wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:28 pm Yea and a Mormon wanted to buy me lunch with a Bible and a monk was the nicest guy I ever met ... you are so decieved.

just you and I
No, I won't do that again. The last time I spoke with just you and I, you misquoted me and lied about me on your website.

You also threatened me, which is not something I take kindly to.

If you want to talk, we can set up a Zoom call. You can bring someone to the call, and so can I.
You started this with all your lies ...you got exposed for lying even more. Shame on you ....
I haven't been "exposed" for anything.
1 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

Matthew 5;48 be ye perfect Jesus said.
Stop lowering the bar.... wicked man!
Hebrews 10:26 is clear ..no wilful sin is covered by the blood of Christ ...
That would include one wilful lie you keep doing knowing it's a lie. Rev 21and 22 says a lie ....
One sin put Adam out of the garden ....Jesus said to the rich man you lack one thing and God killed a couple in Acts 5 for one sin ...
Not sure why people don't see one wilful sin will damn your soul...I think it's because people like to keep sin. Read your bible folks? Repent and obey the gospel ...
This forum allows women to rebuke and teach men so I post there a bit but avoid conversation as its not biblical there.
t's not a good fit I guess ...
I don't reason long with people I can't verify their faith system or gender and there is far too much feminization going on in the his world... which started with Eve. In person is far different. I can't hang out here much as I have brothers and sisters to edify daily...teachings to post and daily street ministry to do. If any man wants to contend in the faith ..email me or call to go over the gospel then I can hear any correction or concerns he has. I do test to the Word all things. 1 Thess 5
Seems like you like hanging out here and posting quite a bit.

By your own words, you stand condemned and judged. Beware, the judgement will come for all men, some in this world, some in the next. Repent while you have time. We clearly see the fabrications in your interactions and your spin you put on these things and if there was ever unity on this forum, its over you and your need to repent.
just you and I
That is all I have to say here on this topic ....

Matthew 7:16 KJVS
Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Yes you shall know them by their fruits, and no person who is wise will enter into a discussion with you privately.
1 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat