The biblical gospel

General Christian Theology
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Re: The biblical gospel

Post by Soloist »

For anyone feeling like engaging with him, keep in mind to avoid personal identifiable information unless you want distorted truth mixed with lies posted about you. He has posted personal family photos of my friends and used them as attack vectors for his lies.
2 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

Post by dontperish »

Those 5 key components of the path to eternal life must be in place or you will be lost.

As I street preach across America... I find many people have 1 maybe 2 of them but they lack so much..that includes the Catholics to the denominationals to anabaptists to other cults. .

Very few Bereans to be found .... Acts 17 but then nobility is not deemed as valuable in these days of good is evil and evil is good.

But my God wins in the end ... I read the back of the book :clap:

Tupos
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

dontperish wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:47 amThose 5 key components of the path to eternal life must be in place or you will be lost.
According to whom? (and I meet all these 5 key components, by the way, and you yourself admitted so when we talked on the phone)
As I street preach across America... I find many people have 1 maybe 2 of them but they lack so much..that includes the Catholics to the denominationals to anabaptists to other cults. .

Very few Bereans to be found .... Acts 17 but then nobility is not deemed as valuable in these days of good is evil and evil is good.
You may want to stop and consider you are the one trapped in your own lies and deceit. You seem to have a bitter, vengeful spirit towards Anabaptists, going so far as to celebrate a divorce and a marital celebration. Not even the heathens do that. When you "tested" me according to God's word, you were unable to come up with any area where I was lacking.

You became angry on the phone, and eventually so angry you hung up and then called me later and repeated all the same things. I still passed your "tests". Then you became so angry that you demanded that I must immediately denounce Matthew Milioni as a false prophet and false teacher.

But I would not dare to do any such thing, as the Bible is very clear about the punishment meted out to those who wrongly call out prophecy. I refused to put my name to slandering Matthew Milioni, and told you of the evil I discerned in your heart.

And in response, you fabricated out of whole cloth lies that I never said and published them. You, sir, are a deceitful liar, and by your very own words you are judged; the truth is not in you. You have spent countless hours telling them they will not be in Jesus kingdom.

But have you stopped to consider that you may arise to the judgment throne, and say, "Lord, Lord, I told many of your name", and our Lord will tell you: "Depart, for I never knew you?"

In closing, consider these scriptures, once again:
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
May these scriptures touch your heart and lead you to Jesus some day.
2 x
dontperish

Post by dontperish »

Josh ...I know who you are so let me say this to you :

You have told various lies here. I never hung up nor did I get angry. Go to this link and I updated your testing and it covers much with screen shots.
https://www.dontperish.com/false-teache ... ptist-ways

Then if you want to set up a audio messenger call to discuss it all so it can be placed out there... for all to hear and get at the truth ...email to set that up.

That discussion is between you and I... here isn't the place.

God be praised

Isa 1:18
Come let us reason .....
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

dontperish wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:08 pm Josh ...I know who you are so let me say this to you :

You have told various lies here. I never hung up nor did I get angry. Go to this link and I updated your testing and it covers much with screen shots.
https://www.dontperish.com/-anabaptists ... ptist-ways

Then if you want to set up a audio messenger call to discuss it all so it can be placed out there... for all to hear and get at the truth ...email to set that up.
If you'd like to talk to me, I'd be glad to do so - but I think both of us should have some extra parties present. The last time I spoke with you on the phone, you misquoted what I said (which I consider lying). I don't want that to happen again.

God be praised

Come let us reason .....
Mr. Dontperish,

I see you removed several falsehoods that have been on their for 4 years, but your description of me continues to be full of lies, half-truths, and misquotations. (And, yes, my phone did die. I was in Australia at a Hutterite colony when I spoke with you, and at that colony they ask you to keep phones apart from you other than for certain time limits per day, so I did - which meant I didn't have my phone on my 24/7 nor plugged in.)

Anyway, if you'd like to talk, why don't we both pick a few extra people and set up a Zoom call and discuss our "differences" and see if we can resolve them? I'm open to this.
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

dontperish wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:08 pmYou have told various lies here. I never hung up nor did I get angry. Go to this link and I updated your testing and it covers much with screen shots.
Mr. Dontperish,

This is a flat-out lie. I realise it's bad for your "brand" to admit to getting angry, yelling at me, and hanging up on me, but that's what you did. (You later blamed hanging up on me to be the fault of "poor reception".)
dontperish's website wrote:Josh is also the guy who defends anti christ atheist associated, false gospel, mystical bread/wine, baptismal regeneration, hyprocrite FOTW Matthew Milioni as a friend against Rom 16;17 command to separate. Milioni helps Finny K. run a corrupt body/college, FOTW men ok Finny sitting on billions of dollars and they pretend to live like Jesus.
Mr. Dontperish, this is also a lie. I do not "defend" Milioni or Kuravilla, and in fact, I've been very critical of both FoTW and of Sattler College. However, I do not engage in the business of accepting your demands that I denounce someone and call them a false teacher and a heretic.
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Post by Soloist »

dontperish wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:08 pm Josh ...I know who you are so let me say this to you :

https://www.dontperish.com/false-teache ... ptist-ways

God be praised

Come let us reason .....
Anyone who save screenshots from a conversation four years ago has an agenda… you are clearly out to distort the truth. I wouldn’t be surprised if no one on this forum would trust you at all.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Josh

Post by Josh »

By the way, here is what caused Mr. Dontperish to decide I am a "heretic":

According to Mr. Dontperish, there are no true churches or fellowships anywhere except a tiny handful of one or two individuals that Mr. Dontperish knows. I strongly disagree with this. I think there are solid fellowships of believers all over the place.

Now, if you want to get into a discussion of the true church of God... I'd be happy to share more details about what I believe that is.

But I will stand by my words that everywhere I have gone in the vast wide world, I have found kingdom-hearted Christians to fellowship with, pray together, and sing hymns of worship with together.

Even if that's sometimes been in a Calvary Chapel in California, in a Hillsong megachurch service, at a meeting house of horse-and-buggy Anabaptists in Tennessee, in an Amish home, or at a Pentecostal church service with a very enthusiastic choir and with praying in tongues.
0 x
dontperish

Post by dontperish »

Thank you Josh ...

That proves my very point .... you are a ecumenical compromiser! Pentecostals and Hillsong you can't be serious???

I never said there are no saints but with me ...I say there are no fully biblical churches in buildings that left all false ways and true holy saints will leave all the false places.

Post here Josh ....just 5 fully biblical fellowships anywhere to be tested? If they keep one false doctrine or ignore any sin they aren't fully biblical as.... Adam got tossed for just one sin didn't he?

Then email me to set up that recorded phone call?
When can I expect these two actions?

I shall wait?

God has a high standard.... I aim at that ...unlike you?
Read Rev 2 and 3 ....

Matthew 5;48 be ye perfect Jesus said.
Stop lowering the bar.... wicked man!
0 x
Josh

Post by Josh »

dontperish wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:48 pm Thank you Josh ...

That proves my very point .... you are a ecumenical compromiser! Pentecostals and Hillsong you can't be serious???
I have worshipped with people I felt were brothers and sisters in Christ at a Calvary Chapel in California. They boldly preached the gospel, even when the government said "no, you may not preach the gospel". Lives were changed. I witnessed sinners, off the street, miraculously healed of alcohol and drugs and now living holy lives.

I have sat down and spent time with a dear Pentecostal pastor who helped me during a low point in my life, back onto the path towards Christ and the way of holiness.

I have fellowshipped with an Amish person when we were busy raising funds for a deeply indebted family - not members of any church, just people in the community who needed help - and talked about the Lord.

I have lifted my hands to worship Jesus at Hillsong, despite the din and noise of their amplifiers and electric guitars, and sang songs of worship to Jesus anyway. I believe the Lord was pleased with my 'sacrifice of praise'.

I was tempted to look around in judgment. I felt the Spirit prompting me to instead see the people as Jesus sees them. And I also felt a bit of a rebuke - the Lord revealed to me there were people there closer to his heart, than my own heart was, despite my lifestyle being more on the "straight and narrow".
I never said there are no saints but with me ...I say there are no fully biblical churches in buildings that left all false ways and true holy saints will leave all the false places.
There is at least 1 Biblical church meeting in a building on earth today.
Post here Josh ....just 5 fully biblical fellowships anywhere to be tested? If they keep one false doctrine or ignore any sin they aren't fully biblical as.... Adam got tossed for just one sin didn't he?
The church of God.
Then email me to set up that recorded phone call?
When can I expect these two actions?

I shall wait?
Sure, we can set up a Zoom call (Zoom has built in recording). You can pick another person to participate and I will bring one. Whilst we're at it, why don't we see if we can get a neutral moderator to join us as well? (Perhaps someone here at MN will volunteer?)
God has a high standard.... I aim at that ...unlike you?
Read Rev 2 and 3 ....

Matthew 5;48 be ye perfect Jesus said.
Stop lowering the bar.... wicked man!
None of us shall attain the kingdom of heaven by our own righteousness. We are to instead fall on Jesus' grace, and through his grace, obey the Spirit and obey Jesus as much as we can. But our own righteousness will NOT get us into heaven.
0 x