The biblical gospel

General Christian Theology
dontperish
Affiliation: Christian

The biblical gospel

Post by dontperish »

As I street preach all over America ...
I find most all of the people and churchianity places in general have a false gospel ...(the path to eternal life) including anabaptists

It is simply ...

By Faith.. a allegience to Christ's death.. blood ..burial and resurrection. John 3:16

You must repent ...change the mind and ways to come out of all sin and all false ways. Luke 13:3

No one can see or enter God's kingdom without new life from above John 3:3

The fruit you are born from above is holy obedience to all your ways Heb 5:9 not mans religion that most keep.

You must endure in it all till the end Matt 24:13

This is the clear entrance to God's Kingdom here now and eternally.

There is no grace alone... faith alone or once saved always saved. Nor is there a sermon on the mount over focus but the NT ways and the whole counsel of God's Word. Matt 4:4

Sadly most stop at faith. ...some have various parts of these but not biblically. That must be why Jesus said a few ...( that word means puny) number will make heaven. Matthew 7

2 Thess 1 warns the firey fate of those who don't obey the gospel.
Fire and wrath ...

Heaven will not be over crowded ....

I teach on the gospel a lot on my website...
Repent and obey the gospel ....
Thank you and God be praised
Tupos
Dontperish.com
0 x
Soloist
Affiliation: CM Seeker

Re: The biblical gospel

Post by Soloist »

Soloist wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:22 pm
I thought you had decided to shake off your tunic and leave us since you didn’t know who was female or not.
dontperish wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:47 pm It's not a good fit I guess ...
I don't reason long with people I can't verify their faith system or gender and there is far too much feminization going on in the his world... which started with Eve. In person is far different. I can't hang out here much as I have brothers and sisters to edify daily...teachings to post and daily street ministry to do. If any man wants to contend in the faith ..email me or call to go over the gospel then I can hear any correction or concerns he has. I do test to the Word all things. 1 Thess 5
Soloist wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:42 pm ...but I do not trust your accurate reporting of the details because of your clear distortion of truth and mischaracterization in other situations, which gives great discredit to your cause.

I don’t see you calling for people to pray that these people repent, and I see your public rebukes that you are so fond of doing as a disservice to our King.... You should be grieved over sin, such as gluttony or swearing or any others that you have called out, and not crowing over it. This has been a pattern of yours in every situation. You crow over the sin you call out. This is not following the heart of Jesus. I call on you to repent of your pride and the arrogance in which you address others. Remove the log from your eye, and then you can see clearly to remove theirs.
Heirbyadoption wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:15 am
James, was the "shaking off the dust" thing just a ruse...? :?
RZehr wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:24 am Got dusty again, so had to shake it off again.
You must be bored if you keep coming back here despite saying you were not. Still waiting for you to reply to multiple people, ah I see, you don't know who is female or not. Must be painful being on this forum.
0 x
Soloist, but I hate singing alone
Soloist, but my wife posts with me
Soloist, but I believe in community
Soloist, but I want God in the pilot seat
Ken
Affiliation: former MCUSA

Post by Ken »

Quoting random memorized one-line Bible verses out of context isn't "The Biblical gospel"

Reading large coherent Biblical passages and absorbing what they actually mean in context is the Biblical gospel.

No book, the Bible included, is meant to be read by taking random sentences here and there and reciting them out of any context or meaning. Try doing that with any other book at all and see how ridiculous it really is. Go ahead. Pick your favorite novel. Copy out 10 sentences at random. And see if doing so captures the narrative and message of that novel.
1 x
A fool can throw out more questions than a wise man can answer. -RZehr
Heirbyadoption
Affiliation: Brethren

Post by Heirbyadoption »

Soloist wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:14 pm
Soloist wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:22 pmI thought you had decided to shake off your tunic and leave us since you didn’t know who was female or not.
Heirbyadoption wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:15 amJames, was the "shaking off the dust" thing just a ruse...? :?
You must be bored if you keep coming back here despite saying you were not. Still waiting for you to reply to multiple people, ah I see, you don't know who is female or not. Must be painful being on this forum.
If it helps, I'm absolutely 100% male. :ugeek:
0 x
steve-in-kville
Affiliation: Hippie Anabaptist

Post by steve-in-kville »

Heirbyadoption wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:22 am
Soloist wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:14 pm
Soloist wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:22 pmI thought you had decided to shake off your tunic and leave us since you didn’t know who was female or not.
Heirbyadoption wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:15 amJames, was the "shaking off the dust" thing just a ruse...? :?
... and I'm gonna keep you all guessing :o
1 x
I self-identify as a conspiracy theorist. My pronouns are told/you/so.

Owner/admin at https://milepost81.com/
For parents, railfans, and much more!
Heirbyadoption
Affiliation: Brethren

Post by Heirbyadoption »

steve-in-kville wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:23 am
Heirbyadoption wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:22 am
Soloist wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:14 pmYou must be bored if you keep coming back here despite saying you were not. Still waiting for you to reply to multiple people, ah I see, you don't know who is female or not. Must be painful being on this forum.
As if... :laugh
0 x
Josh
Affiliation: The church of God

Post by Josh »

dontperish wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:49 pm As I street preach all over America ...
I find most all of the people and churchianity places in general have a false gospel ...(the path to eternal life) including anabaptists

It is simply ...

By Faith.. a allegience to Christ's death.. blood ..burial and resurrection. John 3:16

You must repent ...change the mind and ways to come out of all sin and all false ways. Luke 13:3

No one can see or enter God's kingdom without new life from above John 3:3

The fruit you are born from above is holy obedience to all your ways Heb 5:9 not mans religion that most keep.

You must endure in it all till the end Matt 24:13

This is the clear entrance to God's Kingdom here now and eternally.

There is no grace alone... faith alone or once saved always saved. Nor is there a sermon on the mount over focus but the NT ways and the whole counsel of God's Word. Matt 4:4

Sadly most stop at faith. ...some have various parts of these but not biblically. That must be why Jesus said a few ...( that word means puny) number will make heaven. Matthew 7

2 Thess 1 warns the firey fate of those who don't obey the gospel.
Fire and wrath ...

Heaven will not be over crowded ....

I teach on the gospel a lot on my website...
Repent and obey the gospel ....
Thank you and God be praised
Tupos
Dontperish.com
Actually, dontperish’s “gospel” requires one more thing: you have to agree with everything he thinks.

He and I talked and found we agreed on all the gospel basics. But I did not agree with him to publicly denounce Matthew Milioni as a false teacher.

And because of that, he told me I’m a heretic and a false teacher.

And that, sir, is not the gospel at all.
2 x
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

Heirbyadoption wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:32 am
steve-in-kville wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:23 am
Heirbyadoption wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:22 am If it helps, I'm absolutely 100% male. :ugeek:
As if... :laugh
My husband worked with a man named Valerie (from Russia)
Hope that gives my gender away ;)
1 x
Sudsy
Affiliation: Salvation Army

Post by Sudsy »

Rev 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
How do you view 'few there are that find it' with this text that says it will be a great number that no man could number ?
0 x
Pursuing a Kingdom life in the Spirit
Valerie
Affiliation: non-denominational

Post by Valerie »

Sudsy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:41 am Rev 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
How do you view 'few there are that find it' with this text that says it will be a great number that no man could number ?
Jesus is the one that said few find it. Maybe in comparison to all the people that ever were. What John was witnessing would have been futuristic and the amount of people there seem like I've asked number but in light of the amount of people ever born by that point it would have been small I would imagine because Jesus said to you find it, in reference to "the Narrow Way"
0 x